• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard VS GEOM but it's not Outerversal

I mean

What was wrong with Seal+Precog+Reinhard never throwing the spear?

Reinhard actually being able to sense GEOM power level via soul sensing, which will make him go all out. He holds back when he knows that the enemy is inferior to him.

Gotta ask. Since Embrah need to touch Rein to seal him. shouldnt Wolfgang's briah should do the trick ? Alway faster and not letting Embrah touch him.

Also, i got curious for a while now. ã»hy we have rule to ban 1-A regen while letting 1-A EE unrestricted ?

@Clock

Nah it's not restriced anymore. In fact Emprah Existence Erasure isn't discussed since Reinhard Type 8 Immortality just nopes it (that is based on Mercurius)

This is actually an off-topic question tho :p since both of them are 1-A abilities and only Reinhard's immortality got banned for being unfair to the lower tier

It depends on the speed gap and the Precog.

That said, Emperor's precog is far superior to someone who can see all possibly futures with 100% accuracy 10,000 years in advance.

Soooooo.........Yeah that's wrong

Clockwork Cookies said:
Anyway, my vote goes to Rein for Nilfheim Fenriswolf and throwing his spear. Precog wont be able to help much if you are slower than your enemy
Question

Would the Spear Kill Emperor?

Lightbuster30 said:
Question
If type 8, 9, and some other immortality/regen isn't banned, then why do the rules state they sre?
Because they haven't been chnged yet.

To me, they should be changed to:

"Types 8 and 9 of Immortality aren't normally restricted, although they can be restricted if the OP wants to, but only if they are of higher' dimensional kind'".

DMB 1 said:
To me, they should be changed to:
"Types 8 and 9 of Immortality aren't normally restricted, although they can be restricted if the OP wants to, but only if they are of higher' dimensional kind'".
Did you read Saikou's thread though?

The whole point is that it's unfair, yes.

What are you going to do about it, matches are matches.

Also, if immortality is restricted here, Emprah EEs instantly.

No sh*t. I said that you can restrict them if you want to. Here if the OéP does, it's a stomp though.

Gargoyle One said:
It depends on the speed gap and the Precog.

That said, Emperor's precog is far superior to someone who can see all possibly futures with 100% accuracy 10,000 years in advance.

Soooooo.........Yeah that's wrong
Well i will change my vote to Embra then

Gargoyle One said:
Clockwork Cookies said:
Anyway, my vote goes to Rein for Nilfheim Fenriswolf and throwing his spear. Precog wont be able to help much if you are slower than your enemy
Question
Would the Spear Kill Emperor?
Welp, yes if we consider how LLT can kill Merc

"Uh, that's actually exactly one of the situations where precog would be incredibly useful"

To be honest NF > precog since no matter what NF will always give you enough speed to never be touched and you can't really dodge something way faster than you. Shirou crushed Schreiber's Briah during his fight against Wilhelm in case you want to use this as an argument

Did Meth have type 8 from Merc? If he did, then the spear should kill GEoM just fine.

Reinhard's attack that killed Meth was described as "Washing the old world (Mercurius') with the light of a new world (Shura/Reinhard)" iirc

That's more of it being 1-A hax then anything

Same reasin why Soujirou can harm Tenmas with his hax but we don't have him at "1-A with distortion"

PaChi2 said:
But can the emperor seal the near-Atziluh reinhard? Like, that's a hell of a sealing. And he needs something that can contain someone like Reinhard.
Can he pull that off without prep?
I mean, I'd think Precog would definitely give him the one up in that department, allow him to easily come up with something.

The spear is the literal manifestation of Mercurius' will to die and was crafted for that reason, it's probably 1-A AP but noone wants to open that can of worms.ÒÇÇ

If no one wants to open it, then people should stop using that can of worms.

If it's 1-A, make a CRT and get it added, until they do, the argument is invalid.

^ Can we just let this thread die? I feel likes its spiraled into nothing. I say this topic should just be laid to rest for awhile, and maybe later we can bring it back up.

Back