• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard VS GEOM but it's not Outerversal

Kaltias said:
The Emperor's sealing is more like a sort of transmutation. He sealed Drach'nyen forcing it to become a sword.

The daemon isn't dead, but it can't change shape and can't use most powers (even if normally it should be able to shapeshift back in its demon form)

You were saying he could just curse the emps. Not that he needed to stab him and screw with his soul, which he resists in pretty much every way.

Which isn't a 1-A stigmata anyway, and I don't see it being a problem for emps.

Emps erases or eats the numbers. Mid-Godly doesn't save them from it. Gladsheimr collapses without the souls to sustain it.

Don't know

Read again.

I said how it works not its result

Does he have to touch someone? Ranged? Close range?

Thank you, that's what i all needed to know Emprah can win against Reinhard

Reinhard would still win due to his ability getting stronger and eventually putting him st 1-A.

And GeoM isnt omniscient or nigh omniscient, If we take their omniscience reinhard would be omniscient due to this.

Nigh-Omniscience isn't applicable outside of your verse unless it's based on seeing everything that happens in the space-time you are currently in.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Emperor should actually probably be changed to nigh-omniscient since he's comparable to Tzeentch
He isn't Nigh-Omniscient in Realspace, he is very much flawed and not all-knowing.

Such as that time he was such a terrible father that his last thoughts were "should I stab my son?"

Clearly that's where the nigh comes in. He knows everything except how to parent and properly get your subjects to swear fealty.

Would the 1B materium BFR I mentioned above work? The warp is probably easier to get out of than a "mundane" 1-B bfr within the materium considering how many people can open up warp portals at times accidentally.

I remember Azzy saying Warp BFR is unreliable, seeing as how the result can either be "Reinhard shows up a century later" or "The Warp spits Reinhard out three seconds before he was even thrown in".

That's why I was mentioning BFR to the not warp. The materium still has countless higher dimensions, shown by stuff like the C'Tan, its just not infinite and in places beyond dimension like the warp. BFR to some sort of 1-B jail seems to be beyond Rein's teleport abilities, and its not the warp so he can't just leave by getting lucky.

Well that's a rip. Not sure if ALRF is saying that the sealing is viable or not.

Welp, Gladsheimr obliterates the concept of space to go anywhere it wants inside an 1-A Law while being disconnected from said Law and the Throne. Both with 1-A range.

I don't think emps is going to be mindhaxing him. He's > his spear, which is already > methuselah, and I'm pretty sure Emprah isn't infinite. Meth's mindhax is iirc the strongest 3D mindhax on the site as of now, unless someone has infinite 3D mindhax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also, how good is Reinhard's resistance to mind control?
He can resist the primal fear (the fear that started since the very first moment of the Big Bang), which is also all the fear from Darkness that every single living being felt, multiplied by at least a literal decillion times (All living beings that existed on each reset from Mercurius), being inserted inside his mind like its nothing. And even telepathy seems to be blocked by that.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also, how good is Reinhard's resistance to mind control?
Pretty much almost immune to Mind Hax, Methuselah's aura doesn't affect him in the slightest, which basically puts him at least on the Hundreds of Tredecillions for Mind resistance. Also

I have done the will of chaos

Before Rein didn't have his 1-A regen allowed, so it was a stomp for emps. That's why nobody has suggested the infamous erasure yet, because Merc is more 1-A than the chaos gods and as such Rein can regen.

Wokistan said:
Before Rein didn't have his 1-A regen allowed, so it was a stomp for emps. That's why nobody has suggested the infamous erasure yet, because Merc is more 1-A than the chaos gods and as such Rein can regen.

And Rein eventual 1-A power growth (Passivelly soul ripping people and expanding Briah that rewrites the world with a "new law" (in the sense of taking over Mercurius' Law/World) until he becomes a full blown Hadou God)

> Eventual 1-A growing

Where is this stuff even coming from right now? Why don't we quit making Vs Matches with him until make a definitive CTR on Reinhard rather than just constantly adding new abilities on the fly?

1-A growth was allowed back then, IIRC. He just got insta erased, so never had the chance. That's not anything people just made up DMG, he's had that for a while. Its just almost always not allowed.

Nah 1-A growth was never mentioned

>Where is this stuff even coming from right now?

Comes from the fact his non restricted self (4-A) is already on the verge of Atziluth level (1-A). His Briah expands continously, dying everything within the golden colour of Shura.

Naturally, the profile doesn't even mention it so mentioning in threads is useless.

Yeah, that's the general Idea.

A smart idea is recording votes in the OP, by the way.

Back