• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard VS GEOM but it's not Outerversal

There's arguments. But i'm not gonna open that can of worms

Inconclusive then, neither can really kill the other

Unless Emprah can seal or BFR, to which case, Emperor via that

Gargoyle One said:
If the spear is 1A he definitely can since Emprah relies on the immortality of his High 1B self
It's not.

There's no way in hell the spear on its own could kill Mercurius on the Throne before Reinhard went Godmode.

8/8 Swastikas Reinhard will eventually become 1-A. His power is constantly increasing and repainting reality with the new Law: The Law of Eternal War: Dies Irae/Shurado-Shikoten.

The fact that he still can't kill him

Victory via non lethal incap or sealing is allowed

Reinhard is still awake and A-Ok and can still fight back.

Not incap

While you don't need to be high 1-B/1-A to leave the warp, the materium itself still has countless higher dimensions. I don't see why a 1-B level BFR couldn't work, unless ALRF finds stuff to upgrade Rein's teleport range.

I mean, okay, so GEOM could either Erase Reinhard and Incap him since he'll reincarnate with no knowledge of his former self, or seal the sucker, but what can Reinhard do to GEOM?

Dunno if it would work but Reinhard can impose The Emperor with a stigmata

Oh.

Well, guess they both have a chance.

However, does Reinhard do that in character?

@Monarch

Don't need to die really. He was gonna do that to Kei just by giving her a slight injury

@DMUA nah not from the get go. He will though once he gets interested in Emprah

Emps gets sucked into Reinhard's legion.

Emps is such as swell guy that the entire legion leaves reinhard to chill with the emperor instead.

Gargoyle One said:
Considering UKG vs Emprah

He probably resists.
Stigmata was made by his magick

ÒüôÒéîÒü¿Òü»ÕêÑÒü½µ¡ªÞúàÞª¬ÞíøÚÜèÒü«ÕàÁÕú½Òü»Õà¿ÕôíÒüîÞäçÞà╣Òü½ÞíǵÂ▓Õ×ïÒü«Õê║ÚØÆÒéÆÕ¢½ÒüúÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÒâíÒâ½Òé»Òâ¬ÒéªÒé╣Òü«Ú¡öÞíôÒü½ÒéêÒéèþ░íµÿôþÜäÒü¬ÞüûþùòÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµ®ƒÞâ¢ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü»ÞüûµºìÒü«þöƒÞ┤äÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒÇüÕ¢╝ÒéëÞç¬Þ║½Òü»Õ¢ôþäÂÒü«ÒüôÒü¿Òü¬ÒüîÒéëÒüØÒü«þèáþë▓ÞÇàÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒüîÚ¡éÒü«ÒüñÒü¬ÒüîÒéèÒéƵîüÒüíÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü«þÀÅÞ╗ìÒü¿ÕîûÒüÖÒÇé

ALRF said:
@Monarch
Don't need to die really. He was gonna do that to Kei just by giving her a slight injury

Reinhard can also instantly curse the target with a Stigma with the Longinus should he choose to at anytime, making them a part of his Legion the moment they die.

ALRF said:
Precog+EE at sanic speeds Good Game

ALRF said:
Stigmata was made by his magick

ÒüôÒéîÒü¿Òü»ÕêÑÒü½µ¡ªÞúàÞª¬ÞíøÚÜèÒü«ÕàÁÕú½Òü»Õà¿ÕôíÒüîÞäçÞà╣Òü½ÞíǵÂ▓Õ×ïÒü«Õê║ÚØÆÒéÆÕ¢½ÒüúÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÒâíÒâ½Òé»Òâ¬ÒéªÒé╣Òü«Ú¡öÞíôÒü½ÒéêÒéèþ░íµÿôþÜäÒü¬ÞüûþùòÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµ®ƒÞâ¢ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü»ÞüûµºìÒü«þöƒÞ┤äÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒÇüÕ¢╝ÒéëÞç¬Þ║½Òü»Õ¢ôþäÂÒü«ÒüôÒü¿Òü¬ÒüîÒéëÒüØÒü«þèáþë▓ÞÇàÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒüîÚ¡éÒü«ÒüñÒü¬ÒüîÒéèÒéƵîüÒüíÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü«þÀÅÞ╗ìÒü¿ÕîûÒüÖÒÇé
Pretty sure that's the Sensory's magic, not the God's magic.

Rein has no memories of his past life because that's how Reincarnation works

DMUA said:
Rein has no memories of his past life because that's how Reincarnation works
Already debunked Monarch post about his Apoptosis. Dunno why you are following it

I read everything literally backwards I think

Anyways, Precog+Seal

Or Emps soul rips (is nice to?) and makes Reinhard 9-C again

Honestly, there's a lot more ways the emperor can win this than Reinhard can

I would like to know if Emprah can soul rip Reinhard's who's essence is 1-A

Don't need to soul rip Rein's soul

Just all the other million souls buffing him to 4-A and giving him his powers.

@Monarch

I never argued that he can wave his hand. I was arguing against you saying he needs to kill them don't put words i didn't say on my mouth

Those souls are connected to Reinhard by the stigmata

But sure Dies Irae Reinhard spams Gladsheimr anyway. And his Valhalla is immortal as long as he is so there's the numbers too

How does Emprah seal works btw?

Back