• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Note: This is my first VS Battle. So it could end up being a stomp.​

Rules:​

• Both are at 1-A
  • Both are Bloodlusted
  • Random Encounter

Gan:
7453925-7151551543-340.png

The Emperor of Mankind:

k7gwm1w1qio21.jpg

Inconclusive:

Who would win?

what do you need to affect a acausality type 5.
Feats or Conceptual Manipulation type 1, mainly due Conceptual type 1 working above causality system due wiki standards that i never understood

And to affect transduality, also feats, but depend of the transduality type, transduality comes from transcending dual systems, death and life is an example

Feats and/or Conceptual Manipulation type 1, mainly due Conceptual type 1 working above causality system due wiki standards that i never understood

And to affect transduality, also feats, but depend of the transduality type, transduality comes from transcending dual systems, death and life is an example

so one way is to bypass that/use another way.

like if you can't use life or death manipulation. try existence erasure?

like if you can't use life or death manipulation. try existence erasure?
A simple answer would be yes, but a long answer would be Not really, as it depend of the verse settings of what exactly is "death and life", The Creator from Umineko is an example, he transcend all dual systems in the verse, is unbound by restrictions, existence, nonexistence, limitations and a lot of others, so, its really dependent, mainly when we come to tier 0 verses that have weird lore with shakesperian explanations

Anyways, a minor tip, Abstraction, you should use others type of characters in match, its good to avoid tier 2/1/0 currently, as stuff envolved with them is pretty hard and most of times it can be a Stomp Match, and also be careful with some specific characters, that despite being a low tier, such as Anos Voldigoad 7-B key, they are still dangerous even to a lot of tier 2 characters, so, be careful, and I hope u have great times in vs battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back