• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard VS GEOM but it's not Outerversal

I mean, no one has really officially said they voted, rather just gave reasonings for the Emprah.

That being said, Emprah for reasons above.

Precog plus seal before Reinhard actually gets off his rear end to throw the spear.

Monarch Laciel said:
Don't need to soul rip Rein's soul
Just all the other million souls buffing him to 4-A and giving him his powers.
I was referring to what Monarch had pointed out earlier ^

But can the emperor seal the near-Atziluh reinhard? Like, that's a hell of a sealing. And he needs something that can contain someone like Reinhard.

Can he pull that off without prep?

Rein can literally take souls from Merc's reign. The only way they got his soul ripped was by using a connection with his Briah/Isaak.

Waiting a little while and turning 1-A

Hunterzillas said:
Does power null assist?

Precog Power Null, Soul Rip, and Seal.
Iirc Yakou Madara has 1-A powernull, soul rip and precog and Rein = Yakou. So if that stuff were a problem for reinhard it'd be Yakou > Rein. But eh.

PaChi2 said:
But can the emperor seal the near-Atziluh reinhard? Like, that's a hell of a sealing. And he needs something that can contain someone like Reinhard.
Can he pull that off without prep?
He sealed Drach. And he has that >>>>>Eldrad which is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Processing like Millions of Possiblities in a nanosecond level precog.

PaChi2 said:
Iirc Yakou Madara has 1-A powernull, soul rip and precog and Rein = Yakou. So if that stuff were a problem for reinhard it'd be Yakou > Rein. But eh.
That's not really a fair assumption. Yakou = Rein in power. Not in hax.

Didnt reinhard came back from being sealed? Even if he did not Emps is vulnerable and his seal. His spear would be bigger and longer terms of reach

If you are referring to the Swastikas, Reinhard did not resist sealing. He was brought back by the Swastikas being activated.

And I am honestly dumbfounded that you think the length of Reinhard's spear is actually a factor in this fight.

Monarch Laciel said:
If you are referring to the Swastikas, Reinhard did not resist sealing. He was brought back by the Swastikas being activated.

And I am honestly dumbfounded that you think the length of Reinhard's spear is actually a factor in this fight.
From what i saw and the the size off emps isnt as long as his. So yes sealing would need either his sword to touch reinhard or he physically touch him with his own limbs.

The spear can still be, you know, parried. Funnily enough this one may come down to skill, which I'd give to the emperor due to experience and precog.

Wokistan said:
The spear can still be, you know, parried. Funnily enough this one may come down to skill, which I'd give to the emperor due to experience and precog.
Reinhard, with his high amount of souls, could practically predict the attacks of Ren Fuji, who became invisible to the Beast (due to speed).

It's a form of experience + precog so they are even in that (but Emprah has the definite advantage of precog)

ALRF said:
Wokistan said:
Reinhard, with his high amount of souls, could practically predict the attacks of Ren Fuji, who became invisible to the Beast (due to speed).

It's a form of experience + precog so they are even in that (but Emprah has the definite advantage of precog)
Well which is it, are they even or does Emprah have the definite advantage?

Vsguy75 said:
Both are haxed to hell, I can't decide

Inconclusive
You could just say "Emprah for reasons above" if you're super confused.

Back