• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi There, this CRT is about some missed out stuff from the anime, novel, and the side stories, hopefully this won't get messy

Roswaal L Mathers Resistance to Power Nullification and Poison Manipulation

we can see here that Roswaal was able to use magic in an environment where he shouldn't be able to use magic

FYcpjci.png

this should give resistance to Power Nullification and Poison Manipulation to characters that have a magical talent that is comparable to Roswaal
such as:
  • Roswaal J Mathers
  • Echidna
it would also make E.M.T layered since it was created specifically to counter Roswaal which would also layer Reinhard resistance to Power Nullification

Roswaal new Attacks

El Huma:
the user can freeze any liquids around him such as blood.
El Fura: the user unleash a powerfull gust of wind that create enough force to lift heavy object to the air, or can be used to shoot objects like bullets.

chgAkTU.png

Ram new Attacks

Fura:
The user shoots wind slashes at high speed that can cut through wood and flesh with ease.
El Fura: the user unleash a powerfull gust of wind that create enough force to lift heavy object to the air, or can be used to shoot objects like bullets.

UZlTB35.png

yvY5wBX.png

Ram Limited Durability Negation + new Attack

Ram was capable of casting a spell "Al Fura" which create a windstorm that can break into the holes in people's body's tearing them form the inside ignoring the outside Durability

Y7ji8rq.png

Echidna AP and Attack Speed upgrade + new Equipment

Echidna the witch of greed used to have a staff called "Meteor" that shoots a ray of Light which follow the target no matter what
it was stated that she used it to Pester Volcanica and made him "half way cry" which mean she should have a Moon Level AP with Meteor
it was also stated that not even Reinhard can evade it so it should have FTL Attack Speed or maybe it's just because it has an Aimbot

aFi8JWw.png

GkIjbs2.png

3Bd0KRH.png

Felt AP and Attack Speed upgrade + new Equipment

Felt used the Meteor staff and almost killed Rai Batenkaitos with it so she should have a City Block+ Likely City Level AP with Hypersonic Attack Speed

Cecilus Supernatural willpower

Cecilus held no fear towords death as an extremely painful death can't even change he's tone of voice
he does not show any fatigue while having thorns stabbing into he's heart
and can fight normally with lost limbs

ilSrMlM.png
n7ZVF83.png
z4NRLoz.png

Reinhard Supernatural willpower

Reinhard was able to act normally as a knight while being gravely wounded
and was able to continue on fighting while having a sword of ice pierced through he's abdomen, his insides being destroyed by the invading cold

1yg6Fmo.png

aOgK2jd.png

1LIAMEl.png

Reid Supernatural willpower

comparable to Reinhard and Cecilus who can fight with grave wounds and lost limbs
Reid was completely calm to a fatal stab through he's own vital organs

3cS0JIj.png

Volcanica Conceptual Manipulation (type 2)

as we can see here Volcanica was able to kill the very Concept of Sound with he's breath causing a Soundless Phenomenon, which should meet the requirement for Conceptual Manipulation type 2 since it affected the sound in the entire area, Emilia wasn't able to hear anything until Volcanica started to talk

65100ce1e4278302752c555b786081ef.png

Reinhard new Blessings

Blessing of Sand Play: he can walk on sand without sinking
Blessing of Air Dashing: he can Kick off empty air to fly

8RTqDsu.png

Subaru Limited Breaking the fourth wall

Subaru was able to locate the Camera Man and tell the viewer to not change the channel because of how cringe he was, Subaru (Cringe Mode) > Reinhard
Here

and with this I conclude this CRT, hopefully I didn't get anything wrong

Blue Agree: Fezzih_007, SatellaTheWoE, Zabazab, Dark_Soul20189, Greatsage13th, Phoenks, Celestial_Pegasus

Blue Disagree: Zabazab(Echidna Attack Speed), Dark_Soul20189(Volcanica CM type2), Phoenks(Subaru 4th wall breaking)

Staff agree: Celestial_Pegasus, DarkDragonMedeus

Staff disagree: DarkDragonMedeus & Celestial_Pegasus(Subaru 4th wall breaking)

Neutral:

Last edited:
"as we can see here Volcanica was able to kill the very Concept of Sound with he's breath causing a Soundless Phenomenon, which should meet the requirement for Conceptual Manipulation type 2 since it affected the sound in the entire area, Emilia wasn't able to hear anything until Volcanica started talking"

Isn't type 2 suppose to be on a "universal scale"?

Echidna AP and Attack Speed upgrade + new Equipment

Echidna the witch of greed used to have a staff called "Meteor" that shoots a ray of Light which follow the target no matter what
it was stated that she used it to Pester Volcanica and made him "half way cry" which mean she should have a Moon Level AP with Meteor
it was also stated that not even Reinhard can evade it so it should have FTL Attack Speed or maybe it's just because it has an Aimbot
Felt AP and Attack Speed upgrade + new Equipment

Felt used the Meteor staff and almost killed Rai Batenkaitos with it so she should have a City Block+ Likely City Level AP with Hypersonic Attack Speed
Man, this make zero sense, but is not really relevant in this thread

Anyway, i agree with everthing. (y)

Was looking over the thread, i agree with most but CM2, It seems more like Conceptual destruction type 3? Since it is only destroying the Concepts, not manipulating it in any way. Also from what i see it dosen't fit the desqription for type 2.

Mostly everything here looks good yeah.

As for the Meteor Staff, I disagree with giving it a speed rating since it's a 99% chance that it can hit Reinhard & Ley due to aimbot.

My only other possible issue is with CM, which could be metaphorical but... it's not a very crazy effect anyway so I'm neutral on it, leaning towards agree.

Mostly everything here looks good yeah.

As for the Meteor Staff, I disagree with giving it a speed rating since it's a 99% chance that it can hit Reinhard & Ley due to aimbot.
actually it would still need to be able to hit them even with the aimbot and thats impossible if its not fast enough
My only other possible issue is with CM, which could be metaphorical but... it's not a very crazy effect anyway so I'm neutral on it, leaning towards agree.
Reid has a pretty similar description so meh

I think that Meteor is homing attack.

I don't think Subaru has 4th wall breaking I think he is simply that cringe.

Agree with everything else.
that would be more like a mad action instead of cringe

Subaru suddenly turning into a corner of the loot house and started to talk with ghosts, and no one even reacted to it

Back