• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Nagito Komaeda

story:Komaeda goes too spend a vacation in Berlim and ends up meeting Reinhard and then he makes a bet with him.

Komaeda:Hey dude im heard you spear never misses is that true?

Reinhard:yes,it is.

Komaeda:is that so?do you want to make a bet?

Reinhard:hmm,yeah why not?what is the bet?

Komaeda:Well,im very lucky thats why im an called the ultimate bullshit im mean ultimate lucky student,soo im want to see if my luck is strong enough to make that spear of yours miss.

Reinhard:go on.

Komaeda: you throw that spear at me and if it misses im win if it hits then you win,the winner gets 300 bucks while the loser will get a bad anime adaptation,deal?

Reinhard:are you sure about that my friend?

Komaeda:Yep

Reinhard:Welp,its your funeral.

Komaeda
Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.full.259754
300 bucks here im go.

>instead making it ricochet back at him and impale him through the heart.

Buuuuuuuuut the spear is made so that it never hits Reinhard, twisting itself as it ricochet into Nagito again OvO

The classic of an unstoppable force meeting an unmovable object...

My best bet is that Nagito will dodge, and dodge until he rans out of luck or something very weird happening, like Shrek coming outta nowhere and being hit by it.

As Shrek dies by it, he somehow even farts a portal that sends the spear to another reality, which seems to be Kirby`s pocket dimension, which Kirby accidentally absorbs, rendering the spear into a copy ablity for Kirby. What he will do now? That doesn`t matters here at this point.

In short, Nagito got disturbingly lucky to the point he managed to dodge.

Well it will never hit reinhard cause it will miss and well if something great happens to nagito he is screwed afterwards no?

Either Nagito takes/receives Reinhard's "spear" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) because he can gladly take despair for better hope.

or

Nagito's luck will manipulate us into holding a content revision into making him a High 1-A being and has Nigh-Omnipotence because I will wank him too hard just for the sake of this lovely thread.

and also, context matters.

Back