• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Nagito Komaeda (Dragonronpa ) vs Lord Boros (OPM)

So basically Boros will not be able hit Nagitos at all ?
Nah, Nagito can still get hit if the attack doesn't kill or seriously injure him
None of these attacks have aoe range ranging from tens of kilometers to planetary. If he happens to sneeze or whatever the explosions will still hit him and vaporize him with sheer heat.
Boros' energy beams will miss Nagito and hit something behind him, or something like that

I showed you those. No way in hell is Nagito dodging those. Even if they miss, the AOE would just melt and burn him.
Well if there's no way Nagito can dodge them, Boros won't use them lol

Nagito's luck (Which is equal to Makoto's luck) stops him from outright dying, like when it somehow allowed Alter Ego to hack a computer that it couldn't if someone else were to be executed, or when someone threw a knife at Makoto's head and he tripped and dodged it.

Voting Boros via AoE attacks.

His luck is good but there's absolutely no way he's dodging kilometer wide blasts of energy or a planet sized blast of energy for the entire duration of the fight.

I can't tell if these fans are joking or not. A bunch of NLF going on here

So the only way for Boros to harm Nagito is through his punches and kicks, and I doubt Boros would incap (and not try to kill Nagito) before running out of stamina

So the only way for Boros to harm Nagito is through his punches and kicks, and I doubt Boros would incap (and not try to kill Nagito) before running out of stamina
Really ? Like....I mean didn't ran out of Stamina for a while against Saitama I know his luck us good to dodge the attacks but I donno isn't this a little far fetched or is it just me.

Really ? Like....I mean didn't ran out of Stamina for a while against Saitama I know his luck us good to dodge the attacks but I donno isn't this a little far fetched or is it just me.
He got killed before he could run of of stamina, though we know his stamina is poor in this state going by the profile.

Below Average with Meteoric Burst (This form rapidly drains his stamina to the point where one energy punch and one kick left him breathing heavily)

Meteoric Burst Boros has Below Average Stamina and it's not really that far-fetched considering his luck:
-Can’t read outside, because meteor showers start when he does
-Escapes a plane hijacking because a meteor fell from the sky, killing the assailants and Survives the plane crash as the only survivor, landing next to an oasis in the desert
-Collapses a building by throwing a baseball, which ricochets off of every girder to dislocate all the nuts and bolts keeping it together
-Nagito never gets hit by rain

Can you stop ignoring the fact that nagito has NEVER lucked out of a kilometer wide AoE explosion?

Boros punches and kicks in this form cause AoE explosions

Boros punches and kicks in this form cause AoE explosions
Not all of them, it seems.
0036-024.png

I was asked to comment, and based on the arguments I have to vote for Boros.

The luck arguments seem to rely heavily on assumptions and NLF far past its depictions. There's no outside help allowed by default, so the most it seems to do is like, collapse buildings and stuff. That doesn't mean he can get out of range or even get past his regen even if lucky circumstances crushed Boros a few times.

Once Boros runs out of stamina, he can't regen no more
ur hilarious thinking he's running out of stamina before killing nagito.

he could probably kill the kid dozens of times over before running out of stamina.

Yes, he said so himself

Nice, so his implications don't mean shit. He was literally bluffing. :|

That isn't an argument as to how he survives kilometer-wide AoE blast that can vaporize metal.

Once Boros runs out of stamina, he can't regen no more
Boros's stamina is fine. He struggled going against Saitama because he was getting stomped and liquified with every punch.
Boros isn't going to be stressed nearly that much in this fight.

ur hilarious thinking he's running out of stamina before killing nagito.

he could probably kill the kid dozens of times over before running out of stamina.
Nagito's luck prevents him from dying (Unless he wishes to)
Boros can't kill him.
It works the same way as Mario or Archie Sonic's fate hax
Boros has Below Average Stamina
I don't see what's so hard to believe about Boros getting tired before incaping Nagito

Eh, I’m more convinced over the Boros arguments. No way to dodge that AOE, plus the Nagito arguments seem kinda wankish tbh.

I still don't know how Boros' is suppose to kill Nagito despite his luck (That can influence others' actions) preventing it

I have to agree with Coolboy6.
All of the examples which have been given either require outside help or apply in situations far far below Boros's range and intensity of attacks.

All of the examples which have been given either require outside help or apply in situations far far below Boros's range and intensity of attacks.
I don't see how Nagito's Luck making Boros not go for the kill with his Energy Beams needs outside help
Heat to destroy a planet’s surface<<< heat to melt metal. These arguments are very NLF
Ok and? My point was that Kyosuke could one-shot with his Katana, but Makoto's luck made him use his fists instead

Back