• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

[Anyway it says on the page reality warping is a way to get around non-corprality and Monarch basically has reality warping so id say yes]

I use my body control to cover myself in armor and summon the Dimension Sword, using my abilities to make it a cursed blade and attack the clone.

Hard(er) Mode has been engaged

Johannes attempts to manipulate the clone's cells to cease their biological functions. The clone stiffens, stops moving and just kinda floats in space. At the same time, Michael activates his transmutation, and the clone starts folding in on itself to become a metal rod.

Then, just before his head is transformed, a black eight-pointed star shines on the clone's forehead.

Then the clone is just a lump of metal.

[we all know that neither of them really exist, and are just manefestations of our collective fever dreams and memes]

My eyes open. I the weight tears at my arms as I push myself to my feet. I feel a slight tremor, and my legs shake, and my balance shifts as ai begin falling towards the floor, but I put myself back up, and regain my balance. I need to practice moving, my body's changed again. I begin with a kick… what? Why would I kick? I'm a swordsman. But that felt… natural? Is that it?

I begin performing other movements, punches, kicks, slashes, I mix all of them together. Soon I'm fluidly transitioningbetween kicks nd slashes, I can use my swords to better control the balance and increase the power of a kick, and I can use kicks to position myself better for slashes. Though the main focus stays on my sword, mixing other martial arts in like this, I think I can reach new heights in my techniques.

But it isn't just things I've trained with before, even techniques that I only saw once can be replicated after a few tries. That means… I think back to a technique I fought against before, Tsubami Gaeshi. I tried to replicate it from memory in the past, and I tried learning it from Greg's skill machine, but it was always lacking… maybe with this new soul, with his technique I can master that strike, and combine zero with infinity.

But now's not the time. We need to gather back. I begin returning to the fortress, but when the darkness comes into view rage begins building up in my body.

"Yeoui. Exte-" I bite into my tongue and grab hold of my arm, yanking it back.

"Don't, you'll destroy this world if you do." I say to the soul that's emanating bloodlust towards the darkness. "Just wait… we'll destroy it for sure." I calm down, and return to the front of the fortress to find that much of the group has already gathered.

Back