• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

The cube turns into a strange humanoid robot for only a split second before my outfit appears on him. Mainly because I am him.

"Alright, I got that whole thing sorted out. Molecular control of my body is fairly useful, you know?"

"True tha-"

The clown sensed him trying to get out the corners.

"Hold on, will ya? GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!" He shouted at HOSTLESS, and it looked like he was shouting at himself.

I pat The Stranger on the back.

"Cheer up. Also, now I can make my speach what I wanted it to be initially since there arn't 10 year olds everywhere. What ever happened to the Pokemon Trainers, anyway?"

"I'm just scared i may....kill somebody."

"Do it. Now."

"GET RIGHT THE F%^K IN THERE RIGHT F$%KING NOW!"

[Time for a new thread.]

Back