• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

Standuser081 said:
[I'm fine with not having power mimicry. As long as you let me have either BtD or MiH.]
[NK doesnt have BtD and MiH is.....workable if we lowball it to time acceleration]

[C-Moon's Gravity manip is useless against our enemies. While Whitesnake is useless to anyone who has resistance to soul manip.]

Standuser081 said:
[C-Moon's Gravity manip is useless against our enemies. While Whitesnake is useless to anyone who has resistance to soul manip.]
[I find that hard to believe unless they have gravity manip resistencr

Reasonable, but its basically an instant win against anyone who doesnt]

Standuser081 said:
[Oh. But why do you think I have potential power copy with Whitesnake. I can only steal Stands with it.]
[The profile says you can occasionally take abilities and stuff into the disks]

• Discs: Whitesnake Ultimate can generate discs from other living beings in two formats: Memory Discs and Stand (the soul) Discs. Memory Discs can be read and see the memories of the target, and Stand Discs contain a Stand or soul of the target and can be used to obtain and use said Stand and its ability. Kars can insert the Memory Disc and Stand Disc of anyone he could obtain it from due to his nature. Kars is also capable of giving Stands to people and can control the Stand's parameters to fit the target's capability or his own, the latter resulted in the target exploding.
I don't see that ability anywhere.

Yobobojojo said:
[Really Swathing? Really?]
[Bruh STFU I've been in class all day, I JUST got access to a computer. Anyway yeah, SpeedForce dicks are my action, when the enemy starts ******* with me, I'll blitz them with my NOT IMMEASURABLE BUT STILL **** YOU speed]

Overlord775 said:
[@Swathing Just do an attack against the clone]
[Kay]

ITS DA TIME

"UNLIMITED ROTATION WORKS!"

In an instant, no, beyond that of an instant, a speed so hasteful it transcends instantaneous, rushes towards a hunk of bad rock, swathing fervently with an intent ill, much like how a body would writhe if placed in it a knife (;;;;;;;|=======>).

A drill the size precisely of a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner plunges into the rock, unlimited in it's rotation, like this shit would EVISCERATE flesh if you placed anything human even REMOTELY close to it, and eviscerated to bits it is...

PsychoWarper said:
[The clone was transmuted into a hunk of metal or a rock]
[Check his wall]

A small gun appears out of my shoulder and fires, creating an extremely large spatial distortion in the direction the kid was yelling

Back