• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

Hl3 or bust said:
{i'll edit my post then]
[Just do what Monarch says for now] [^^^^^^]
[Bruh if monarch approves my course of action than the rock is DEAD, a drill the size of a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner rotating at [INSERT MAX FLASH SPEED OF WHICH IS IMMEASURABLE NOT] RPM, that's alotta RPM, enough RPM to literally induce an explosion comparable to the Tsar Bomba if we were operate on IRL rules with regards to marcoscopic objects spontaenously obtaining FTL speeds]

YHl3 or bust said:
[B r u h the rocks soul is after me you potato]
[I destroyed the Rock, now I can just absorb the soul into the speedforce and force it to look at my "Homework" Folder (of which bears pictorals of muscular women) of which I delegated towards residence within it]

"Two things. One, what are we doing at the moment. Two, have we decided on that name yet? Untron REALLY wants to take over, so I generally need to make a concious effort to repel him sometimes. Not too hard, though."

[If a dragon is a summon and a gun, and is usually summoned along side other dragons, which are its ammo, would those dragons standard equipment?]

"Hey, you think utterly devastating a rock is impressive? I could probably fly to the sun and back millions of times before blowing it up if I wanted to. Not that I want to."

"Please. You people think I'm impressed? I've seen things you'd all hurl at."

[Wait, where's Swathing at? Is he with the other newcomers? My memory's foggy.]

I use my scanner to try and find the group.

"Look Astro, I'm sure you've seen some crap, but it honestly probably isn't as bad as you're making it out to be."

Hl3 or bust said:
I subconsciously feel someone looking for me
Same. I feel it, but ignore it.

"Dude, I've seen some crazy crap."

"Please, I'm older than you are!"

"No you aren't!"

"SHUT UP!"

From that perspective, it looked like he was arguing with himself.

I hear some guy talking in the voice of Pennywise, and feel slighly unnerved considering the fact that i'm in deep space

"I WON'T SHUT UP ANYTIME SOON! I'M PART OF YOU NOW, AND I SAY NO!"

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FANCY TAKEOVER, WINNIE THE BLUEBEAR-Y!"

"BE QUIET AND JUST LET ME DEAL WITH IT!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU!?"

Back