• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

I was looking at those people but suddenly, my body felt so sick. I'm like some drunkard in the street and puked all over the place. Did I do something wrong? Deathdealing isn't working? I even resist sickness...... Oh my gosh, uck, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I cannot take this anymore......... I separated everything I ever absorbed from latest, separating all of the darkness I absorbed from my clone in the process.

Overlord775 said:
"I don't want to burst you bubble, but both Griffin and Ahriman can be described as powerfull magic beings of nigh-endless magical power.
Your powers, while surelly impressive, are the norm, not the exception, and you are as likely to get killed as anyone else.

Also, my name is Jake."
[@Spider Kaiju ^ ]

"Perhaps not the norm, perhaps not that impressive. We all have something to brag about, I just don't want to underestimate myself along with anyone else."

"Okay then. Anyway, after the Tenebrous Temple, and everything else, I wanna know we're all going to contribute to this organization. We can't just keep calling it "The Party", it's much too big for that.

• I felt my souls power increase within me. It was overflowing with power but I felt like...I was connected with this man named Shirou some how...in fact I felt like we fought in a different world when I was myself...I simply lay down to catch my breath and wait until something happens. I saw the chains around my arms and chuckled* This can come in handy~

Spider Kaiju said:
"Okay then. Anyway, after the Tenebrous Temple, and everything else, I wanna know we're all going to contribute to this organization. We can't just keep calling it "The Party", it's much too big for that.
"Do you have a better name for our group ?"

Hl3 or bust

"Can you not today?" i ask i use Manipulate on the man i was shot at

Yobbo

"Huh. You clearly did something stupid to get everyone to fight you" I tell the clone.

I activate my Creation and attempt to transmute evil Griffin into a metal rod, while burning off his life force

Exodus

"Uhh... why am I suddenly in space with a bunch of fighting idiots?"

I look around at everyone fighting.

Swathing

"Look, I don't know, and I really don't care, all I wanna do is not be made to nonconsentually go commit the die courtesey of WHATEVER THE **** THAT THING IS!"

@Hl3 are you planning on describing what you're doing with manipulate or am I going to assume that you're just making his cells wobble a bit?

@Exodus and @Swathing is that your move then?

Back