• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

[is it fine if i just got out and joined ya with random group naming?]

"I think something like incarnations sounds ok? Idk just suggesting..."

[Sure]

"I dont really have a preference, but I feel like our name should have something to do reincarnation"

From space in another universe, Griffin takes the time to send a mental slap at Jackson. Good thing the game is still on easy mode or that sort of opening might have spelt disaster.

[You know how my character is, he doesnt want to have to think hard about the name]

[And I didnt say it should be reincarnations, just something to do with that, which both Reds and Spiders suggestions have]

[Dang guys I legit just said I didnt say we should be named "reincarnation" but have something to do with it, like both of Reds and Spiders suggestions]

"Well its a good thing I didnt suggest we be called "Reincarnation" isnt it, anyway ill just go with what the Wizard said"

I suddenly snap.

"Sorry guys, was just talking to my A.I.s. I should probably get an autopilot or something. What did I miss?"

"Huh. I mean, remember when I made that big speach? How about we call ourselves the Supreme Light, since we fight the Supreme Darkness?"

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust
"Can you not today?" i ask i use Manipulate on the man i was shot at

Yobbo

"Huh. You clearly did something stupid to get everyone to fight you" I tell the clone.

I activate my Creation and attempt to transmute evil Griffin into a metal rod, while burning off his life force

Exodus

"Uhh... why am I suddenly in space with a bunch of fighting idiots?"

I look around at everyone fighting.

Swathing

"Look, I don't know, and I really don't care, all I wanna do is not be made to nonconsentually go commit the die courtesey of WHATEVER THE **** THAT THING IS!"

@Hl3 are you planning on describing what you're doing with manipulate or am I going to assume that you're just making his cells wobble a bit?

@Exodus and @Swathing is that your move then?
[Resposting for people]

[>attempts to stab a guy with a passive space warp shield

unless my Manipulate disables that (which it probably will), that won't work)

Back