• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

[I wasn't ignoring you. I was patiently waiting (and sleeping) to find out if you actually meant to put Blaire in.]

"Sorry, Jake, not right now. I wanted to check out what this bot could show me, but I have something else I want to check."

I leave the room and head back to the main room. I figure Kuro and Kura were probably brought back by now.

"Well, that was a fun journey, but I gotta head to that room! You know, to yell and scream!" He went to the main room and slid in his path. He still held the rock in his hands. "Um, that was nothing!" He held it to his back, hiding it. Or at least trying to.

as i head back out into the hallway, i see a clown heading back down towards the lobby

ok how and why

i head into the other room in the hallway

I go to my room and start meditating. I open my eyes and am in a world with Dragon statues of various size and shape scattered about.

"Took you long enough."

I look up and see Toshiro standing on top of one of the heads of the statues. "Sorry, it's been pretty hectic recently. Anyways, you know what I'm here for."

The rest of my souls appear on statues.

Natsu slams his flaming fists together. "All right, I'm all fired up!"

Issei activates Balance Breaker. "If I win this, you have to use dress break on Kura!"

Lavogaritamon starts spreading his dust. "I was getting pretty bored in here."

As Toshiro activates Bankai and they all rush towards me, I grin.

This is going to be good practice.

I head over to Kuro and Kura, specifically to Kura. She said to be her friend, I'll try my best, but there's something I need to check first.

I walk up to them, greet them with a smile, then calmly ask, "Chaos… was he your friend?"

I come back to the main world.

Wow.

It's been like

10 seconds here. That's incredible.

I worry if I have any wrinkles, but the fact that I'm immortal says no.

[Sorry this took a while]

Chaos.

The utterance of that single word re-kindles the sense of dread that once permeated through the room not long before.

The Green Emissary looks at K&K

"After ev'rythin' these boys' [and girl(s)] been through, they deserve to know."

The tall Emissary simply nods.

Kuro looks at the group. For the first time, it seems like he doesn't know how to respond... Or rather, the right way to. After deliberating for a brief moment, he speaks.

"Chaos was-"

"Nothing but a depraved murderer." Kura interrupts.

"What makes you think that we ever could have been friends with a disgusting monster like him? We do have a history yes. But it is nothing more than a history filled with violence and contempt. Chaos is what we've been fighting against for these tiring millennia. He's the reason our master was separated into fragments, and by extension, the reason you were all senselessly brought into our war."

She pauses for a second.

"We also believe him to be still alive."

Upon hearing this, the tension in the room furthers. Realm seems particularly bothered by this assertion.

"How could that even be possible..? We watched him die, and yet you sound so sure. Everyone's already still on edge from our previous fight, so don't you think saying things like that is a little insensitive?"

"Young Realm is right." the Tall Emissary reassures Kura.

"Fretting about Chaos now will only further cloud your mind with worry in the coming battles ahead. As I assured you before, Chaos is gone. I've confirmed this myself."

Kuro takes this chance to speak.

"With all due respect master, Kura and myself have decided to place a reasonable amount of doubt on your previous assessment. Given the severity of the matter, and our own history with Chaos, we believe it to be highly necessary to view this issue with the utmost scrutiny."

"I understand." the Emissary responds. He doesn't seem to be offended in the slightest, but rather, faintly proud.

Kuro turns his attention to the group.

"What Kura says about Chaos is true, for the most part. But In order to give you a proper understanding of what Chaos truly is, we should start our tale from the beginning. Guré was-"

Before Kuro can complete his sentence, an astonishing development occurs. David's suit detects a sudden change within the room. The Emissary(s), both K's, and Griffin notice this too. [Nobody's precog detects this. Anyone who can sense distortions in space-time can also sense it before it happens, but I'm not about to look through everyone's stuff.]

A wormhole abruptly opens up near you all. Loud music from Azencard's jukebox can be heard, before he himself emerges by being thrown into the room. [@Crimson can decide specifically how he wants to enter. @Everyone else, react however you want, but even if attacking him would be in-character, keep in mind that doing so with the intent to permanently harm/hinder or kill is still against the rules as before.]

just before the wormhole appears, i take off my mask, which erupts into a blue fire in my hand as a large man clothed only is loose cloth appears behind me

As the wormhole opens i point my arm cannon at whatever falls out, just in case, while spaming the Scan Visor

Azencard

i continue to point my arm cannon at the man

As i hit my head, my headphones coming out and loud music blasting, i wake up from my sleep, yelling a really filthy swear.

I look around and notice a few things. First, i am in some sort of base. Second, [Can't say the name] is in here. Third, some people are either freaking out or pointing guns at me. And forth, holy shit i need to think of something, fast.

"Uhhhh... Hi?"

"WHAT HE SAID!" Kuro's rock then fell from behind him. He heard the sound and realized what it meant. "Oh, f**k me."

I clear my throat and give a nervous smug chuckle. A portal appears, which i get some wine from.

"W-well, me? I am Azencard. How i got here..."

HOW DID I GET HERE? I NEVER ASKED THAT OH NO

I give a laugh.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!? HMM!? IS IT HI-" He slapped himself in the face before shaking it. "Sorry. Just a bit jumpy."

"Well, i work for nobody..."

I drop the smug tone.

Ok, i think i thought of something. Time to lie, a lot

"Well, you see. I was killed by some people. However, as i died, i felt my soul being brought back to life, and together with me, were 4 other souls. We became one, and fought against a wave of dark possessed guys. After that, eh... from deap within my mind, something told me all this story with the Supreme Darkness and the Emissary and all that. So i think i am here to help this team!"

Oh boy, such bs

"Help this team? Help ME? Boy, you got some working to do." He said before laughing like some person straight out of an asylum. "Okay, jokes aside, nice to have a new member."

When his portal appears, a sword is projected into my hand and swings towards the newcomer, but I grab my right arm with my left, stopping it a couple centimeters away from his cheek.

"Sorry about that," I say, strain in my voice, "Seems like one of my pst lives wasn't a big fan of one of yours. I'm usually able to keep a check on them even if they get uppity." I smile, a bit regretfully.

[I'm gonna give a more propper reaction to Kura and Kuro's stuff later, but don't have time now.]

Back