• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

Blahblah9755 said:
So they didn't think others would pull this off. A dumb grin crosses my face. I bow and thank the robot and the girl.

That must be Shiro then… or maybe the person from the middle room. When I think of that room, I remember something Kuro said when Kura ran off. I pause for a moment to consider if I should check…

I try to reactivate the training mannequin, but not to challenge it this time.
A holographic window appears in front of the mannequin. It reads:

"Would you like to challenge?"

"[Yes]"

"[No]"

[Gonna assume you pressed no.]

The robotic eye scans over you again.

Another holographic window appears.

"Welcome back!"

"Training Droid White, ready to assist."

Nice room

I see Blane winning the fight against the robots and i decide that i want to fight him.

Then i enter the house and use my super duper speed to search for anything interesting.

"I'd like to access the data on a previous challenger. Any sort of information stored on them." I pause and think back for a bit, Yeah, Kuro definitely said Chaos' name was…

"Challenger: Guré"

Edwellken said:
[@Hl3]
Realm looks a little startled, but he returns your handshake with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, David. My name's Realm. That's some nice uh... armor?"
"Ah yes this thing, it can get in the way at times but it's overall good."

i smile back from under my mask

goddamnit why do i always forget i have this thing o

as i walk over to the door, i use the X-Ray Visor to try and see if i can see anyone else

[@Monarch]

The demons are startled by your sudden appearance, but aside from a few stares, they overall ignore you. Some of them laugh, some of them cry. Some of them look at you in a self-righteous expression that only conveys pity towards you, and others cower in complete fear.

[@Christian]

The stairway leads to a well furnished medium sized bedroom. On a dresser beside the queen sized bed is a picture of Kura with two other individuals you don't know. Beside the picture is a smooth, dark, blueish black looking stone.

[@Overlord]

The door opens. The inside is just as beautiful as the exterior. It's warm and well furnished. There's a bar to your right, shelves stocked with what is presumably several types of alcohol. There's a glass sitting on the counter filled about half way with a red liquid. Behind the bar is another door. On the other side of the room are stairs leading up.

Not long after you enter, Blane and one of the robots appear inside the living room. You witness the scene with the hologram. It's nice to see Shiro again.

[@Blah]

"Searching for Challenger: Guré... Information not found."

[@Hl3]

You see a hallway that ends after about 20 meters with a single door at the end. The wall on the right side is lined with five more doors, each labeled with a metal plaque. Despite using the X-Ray visor nothing can be seen on the other side of any of the doors.

The door on the end soon opens. Three unknown individuals emerge from it. [It's Kura, Kuro, and Silas]

I finish the Hot Coco machine. I then go at MFTL+ speeds to the nearest store that still has staff and try and buy some hot coco powder.

I go next to the Blaire and try to say something, but i forget that i'm still in my komodo form, sooooooooo ...

• Lizard screeches

"I see, thank you." I say to the robot then ask one more thing, "Do you have any information on the user of this combat style?" I begin replicating the fighting stye of the White Chaos clone that I fought.

[@Hl3, Dragon]

Kura and Kuro stop walking.

"Ah, and here he is." Kura says.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Says Kuro.

"I am Kuro, this is Kura."

They bow in unison.

"And this," Kuro gestures towards Silas, pausing to let him introduce himself.

I return in to Yharon form, os that i'm able to speak.

"Hey Blaire, i was wondering, would you like to do train with me ?"

Blahblah9755 said:
"I see, thank you." I say to the robot then ask one more thing, "Do you have any information on the user of this combat style?" I begin replicating the fighting stye of the White Chaos clone that I fought.
"Accessing combat memory: (.....) Style unknown."

"Its nice to meet you all as well, although the formalities are unnecessary." I try not to sound mildly annoyed

Ive always been bad at receiving respect, or at least processing it

My body and armor disperse into "particles", not dissimilar to pin-pricks of televisison static, which reform on the other side of the door that Silas, Kura and Kura just came from

[@Hl3]

You reform in outer space. An army of demons can be seen floating around. Some of them stare at you. They don't seem to be hostile.

[Forgot to mention the base is a space station. Also, if you're confused about what just happened, each door leads to a pocket reality which can't be accessed by teleportation.]

Weird

I disperse and reform back in front of the door, and go in the normal way

I poke at the door with my arm cannon for a moment before giving up and using my other hand

Goddamn my right handed-ness

"He seems like a lively one." (Kuro)

K&K turn towords Silas.

"Now then, we'll be returning to our post by our master's side. Thank you for accompanying us, Silas." (Still Kuro)

"It's been a pleasure." (Kura)

The bow again, before teleporting. They then reappear in the lobby next to tall Emissary, on the opposite side from green Emissary.

Hl3 or bust said:
Weird

I disperse and reform back in front of the door, and go in the normal way

I poke at the door with my arm cannon for a moment before giving up and using my other hand

Goddamn my right handed-ness
[I missed this somehow.]

The door opens onto a large balcony which pokes into outer space. Gigantic moving platforms can be seen floating as far as you can see. No matter how far you look, the sceneey doesn't change.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I release a Scan Pulse as i jump from the balcony to the nearest platform, destroying the balcony to the point that i dont even think Neutrinos were left

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ inb4 the balcony had High 3-A dura ]
[It wasn't gonna, but now it does.]

David's Scan Pulse doesn't reveal anything unusual. There also doesn't seem to be anything "breakable" in the area.

The **** is the point of this room?

I disperse, reform enough to open the door, go back through it and try another door

[@Hl3]

The nearest door is labeled with a metal plaque that reads "Shiro". As you enter it, you're greeted by a sweet floral scent carried on the wind. You're at the top of a grassy hill. All around you are thousands of different species of naturally growing flowers as far as the eye can see. Hundreds of petals are carried off in the breeze with each draft, making it look as if they're constantly raining from above.

Through the blizzard of petals, several floating landmasses of varying size can be seen drifting across the sky.

The next door is labeled "Shira". Upon entering you find... a surprisingly basic room compared to the ones seen so far. This small bedroom would seem almost completely normal if it weren't for the fact that no matter where you look, there's a mess. Trash litters most of the room, dirty laundry is strewn about, and several objects seem to be entirely misplaced. On the wall across from the bed is another door.

Back