• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

[You would have started in the lobby but you can say you've been to your room since stuff has been happening.]

There is a smol lizard trying to speak with you.

[No, there is a smol lizard tryying to speak to Blaire. This is Blane. ovo]

Edwellken said:
[@Monarch]
The demons are startled by your sudden appearance, but aside from a few stares, they overall ignore you. Some of them laugh, some of them cry. Some of them look at you in a self-righteous expression that only conveys pity towards you, and others cower in complete fear.
They don't seem to be up to much so I teleport back.

I realise there's a new person here and open a portal next to them and walk through to say hello [that's you Hl3]

[@Stand]

In the lobby, you find both shards of the Emissary, both K's, Realm, and The [and whoever hasn't moved yet and decides they want to start doing something.]

[@Christian]

When you touch the rock, you can feel a calming warmth come over you. The longer you hold onto it, the more your anger, fear, stress and anxiety seems to disappear. [This is gradual.]

"Want some hot coco? As it turns out we actually had a working machine and the stuff to make it this entire time."

A straw comes out of where my mouth is and I start sipping from the mug.

I person comes out of a portal next to me. He looks like he hasn't slept in a while

i use Scan Visor on him

Griffin

"Hello."

The Smashor said:
"Want some hot coco? As it turns out we actually had a working machine and the stuff to make it this entire time."

A straw comes out of where my mouth is and I start sipping from the mug.
[This is legit some uncanny valley type sh*t]

[I HAVE NOT SLEPT IN 22 DAYS]

[I AM ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE OF TYPE 5]

[I AM ONLY LUCID BECAUSE OF EXPONENTIALLY EXPANDING MENTAL CAPACITY]

"Who are you?"

"I;m David. I've only recently discovered that this is a place, so it;s reasonable to assume that you've never seen me before."

At speeds that not even Griffin's senses can track, i thoroughly tidy the room

"Okay, this is good. I need it." He grabbed it and started walking down the stairs. After he was done, he went to the left door.

Standuser081 said:
I drink the mug while examining the shards closely.
[Bad choice of words on my part. The "shards" are sentient fragments of the "whole" Emissary and look like people. Forgot you joined like halfway in.]

Hl3 or bust said:
At speeds that not even Griffin's senses can track, i thoroughly tidy the room
[This is technically imposing actions on other players. Don't do this. It's better to say at high speeds or at top speed, etc.]

In my new Eyes That See Time, I see that the room suddenly become clean five seconds from now.

In those 5 seconds, I take a careful look at the step-by-step interactions between particles as governed by the laws of physics and magic and souls, and essentially play each step of his future motions through my mind in slow motion, allowing me to perfectly "see" what he's doing.

I wait until he's done.

"Are you a janitor?"

[@Edward (Copying my description from before.)]

The door on the right leads to a conjoined kitchen and dining room. The kitchen shows signs of occasional use. A single washed dish sits by the sink on a drying rack. There is a cutting board on the counter, with a single knife laid next to it. A piece of paper is taped to the wall above it.

The dining room looks lived in. It's styled for a medium sized family. There's a single door on the side opposite side from where the kitchen is. It's placed where one would normally find the front door of a house.

[@Christian]

Strangely, the door on the left doesn't budge.

I guess he's not a janitor.

I go back to Kamui.

It's about time I worked on something I saw from the flow of Ruhk.

Hl3 or bust said:
I mocklingly laugh at Griffin before entering the other door
[Quickly becoming Manuelo 2.0]

It looks [Exactly like the description I just gave for the kitchen/dining room in Kuro's room, but without the cutting board, knife, dish, or paper.]

Its cleanliness is a surprising contrast to the bedroom you just left.

[@Edward]

It's a recipe for "Shira's Extra-Special Blazing Curry"

The note claims it goes well with any kind of meat, fish, vegetable or substitute, but by default calls for beef.

[@Christian]

The door surprisingly takes you back to the hallway right outside of Kuro's room.

"Let's see here." He looked around the room, but the voice from earlier spoke out.

"OH, BOY. THIS IS MY TYPE OF BASE." The voice said, looking around.

"Stop messing me up!"

Overlord775 said:
I return in to Yharon form, so that i'm able to speak.
"Hey Blane, i was wondering, would you like to do train with me ?"
[@Blah Stop ignoring the giant dragon in the room]

Back