• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Azemvacard...

"Alright girl, i'll keep that in mind."

Shit, what should i do? Should i act right now? Seems like the bad thing will happen in this next world...
"G-girl? You... I... I'll have you know I'm a boy so don't get any funny ideas!"

He floats off aggressively, mumbling to himself.

"Why does this always happen... Is it my hair? *pouts*."

[@Everyone The scene will soon come to an end. This is the last chance you'll have to interact with things/people inside the base. It also may be a good idea to use this as "prep time" for any abilities that need it.]

"Okay, i think i can't do this." He wasn't sure, even scared. "Please no, please no, PLEASE GOD NO ABOVE, I CAN'T DO THIS!" He started running in a panic. "Okay, okay, okay. Let's see. I must have some good abilities. Okay. WHAT THE F**K CAN I DO!?"

[Gentle reminded that i'm bigger than an elephant, my arm reach is massive

also i speedblitz every other PC in the RP]

"Well, then. I guess it's time for me to die then." He finally grabbed onto the rock, holding onto it. His fear melted away.

I relese Azencard from hug

I then go to Blane and ask him

"Now that you've asked the thing to K&K, can we go train together ?"

"I'm done. Might as well train somewhere." He went into his own room and started training his power output. That's mostly it. Hoo wee, this wasn't his day.

I've done almost-literally everything I can do on my own, so I start wandering around the base looking for things to do.

"Sorry, I have a couple more things I want to do." I say to Jake. "Plus, as things currently stand, I probably look like I'm moving in slow motion to you. I doubt you'd be able to have much fun."

I speak to Griffin, "Hey Griffin, you're able to create places where time flow is distorted, right? Could I use one of them? There's something I want to create."

Kuro appears suddenly in The Stranger's room. He teleports the strange rock out of Stranger's hand and into his.

"I see you've found my soothestone."

He eyes it over between his fingers for a bit, before returning it to the stranger.

"This was a gift to me from a close friend. I'm sure Shira would be glad it found its way to someone who really has a use for it."

He smiles.

[@Crimson]

You find that your room automatically shapes itself to your liking.

And then you remember that the ball of light was an a really big hurry.

[missed a lot but let's see?]

• A wormhole opened up as in that instant I put my guard up with black flames chains as a defense covering myself in the flames to get some distance*

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh shit oh shit oh shit

I go out of my room and look for Realm.
As you return to the lobby, you can see Realm through the window, floating by himself in outer space. Demons can be seen much further out in the distance, but Realm is more or less alone.

"You again?"

He turns around to be facing you. He's clearly on guard. He drifts slowly backwards as he speaks.

"What do you want from me..?"

"Oh."

He eases up a little.

"Hey... what I said may have been a little harsh earlier. It's just that, everybody's a little on edge from our previous battle. And that wasn't made much better with your sudden appearance and unwillingness to explain anything."

He seems to feel a little guilty for before. It also seems as if he sympathizes with you in a way.

"But if you want us to trust you, you have to be able to trust us as well. I don't know what you've been going through, but it will only be made harder if you don't allow others to help. So... please tell us?"

"...I thought nobody would believe me if i told them, and just saying to your entire group wouldn't be the... best idea. But, are you willing to listen to me?"

I sigh.

"Well, before i even knew about this mess, i was a guy who fought some villains in a world. I died there.

However, after that, i appeared, together with some people i never met before, and a Light Ball, in some weird reality. There, she told me to unite with these people, who were apperently my past souls. When that happened, a army of darkness came to attack me. I fought with them and united myself with my past souls. After defeating the boss of the darkness, that Light Ball opened a portal that brought me here.

While i didn't arrive, the Light Ball explained to me all that happened here, who the Emissary and Supreme Darkness is, and what your group does. And... the Light Ball is part of this group, sending a message from the future to me. Acording to it, in the near future, it's lack of belief in the Emissary will cause a terrible disaster..."

I take a moment to breath.

As he listens to your story, a troubled expression grows more and more apparent.

"This... Ball of Light, did it reveal to you... who it was in our group?"

[It is no longer against the rules to attack Realm. (Azencard already could but he chose not to.) Keep in mind I'm not telling you whether I think you should or shouldn't.]

Realm's expression turns to one of complete fear upon hearing Azencard's words.

"Trick Room!"

The laws of speed are reversed. Faster characters are now slower, slower is faster.

Despite this clear new advantage, Realm hesitates, fear still very apparent on his face. He flies far away from Azencard and the base before sending everyone on the team a message using telepathy.

"Everyone, Azencard is an enemy! He's planning to kill the shards of the Emissary and steal their power! We have to stop him now! Keep the fragments and their assistants away from him!"

The demons in the distance begin to get riled up at this announcement, and start flying towards the base.

Back