• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

My precog tells me about this chain of events.

Heavy sweat bullets come, but overall i am able to keep my posture.

"Hahahhaha, don't worry about that." I'm the one that needs to worry about that.

I am kinda of at a loss for words, so for the next few seconds i give a awkward silence.

I notice the music is still playing, so i turn it off.

"Yeah. Usually i'm the one flippin' out. If you excuse me." He lied on the rock, trying to rid his fear and anger away.

Big gasp

"A NEW PERSON? ISN'T THIS EXCITING, I'M EXCITED. ARE YOU EXCITED. WE SHOULD THROW HIM A PARTY!"

In a few seconds I somehow get an entire party fit with a band and a clown and everything.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Big gasp
"A NEW PERSON? ISN'T THIS EXCITING, I'M EXCITED. ARE YOU EXCITED. WE SHOULD THROW HIM A PARTY!"

In a few seconds I somehow get an entire party fit with a band and a clown and everything.
"Holy s**t, Kid Turbo! Slow down!" He shouted, shocked. "Wait....hold on....NAH! CAN'T BE!"

"Well, then. I've never been to a party, but okay." He said, lying on the rock. The heat practically melted his anger.

"I didn't lose my cool... my arm just... decided he should be less alive."

"Nice to meet you, Azencard. I promise not to attack you again. Unless I have reason to attack you." I look to the other new person, whose arrival was announced a few minutes ago [Hl3], and say, "You too, other new arrival I have yet to learn the name of." [Also, love that Hl3 apparently phazed his hand through Samus' visor to pull his mask off ovo]

The hears a voice in his "mind"

"It's nothing to worry about, i just don't like parties so i'm basically hitching a ride for now."

i hand and part of a lower arm materialize in front of this new person, the "stump" covered in what looks like TV static, and waves at them before dispersing again

I get some more wine from GoB.

I start to take a look at the people here.

Guy in the armor: Something about him... i don't like it

Swordsman: Not counting the fact that he almost tried to slash me, seems nice enough. Although one of my souls doesn't like him... in fact, it seems it doesn't like anyone here. **** that soul.

Giant lazy guy: Seems like a nice enough guy.

Clown: no words

Party man: He threw a party for me... if that counts for anything.

Robot: Weird robot

The group of important people: I need to be careful here with these. Any wrong thing i say can cause my end.

Person i am here to stop:...

"Finally. Some relaxation." He said, before something bothered him. "YOU AGAIN!" He shouted, very paranoid.

Whenever I look at the new comer, I end up struggling a bit with the soul of that Emiya, and it's just barely visible on my face. Luckily though, that's hidden the other uncertainties in my expression.

I walk over to Kuro and Kura, while the newcomer is looking from person to person. I could tell, they were definitely friends with Chaos… or rather 'Guré'. But if she doesn't want to talk about it, I won't push the issue. I've decided to trust them, after all.

"I'm sorry, what I asked before was rude. I won't bring it up again."

I then change to a quieter voice, quiet enough that it shouldn't be picked up even with enhanced senses. "That newcomer, he was lying when he talked about how he got here. There were slight traces of it in his face, and he didn't even answer the question. Not to mention, if souls could just be brought back to fight the darkness, you wouldn't have had to search out people like us who can access our past lives. And of course that last part about the information just appearing in his mind was clearly made up on the spot."

"I don't want to make the others needlessly worry, nor do I want him to notice my suspicion, but I'm not sure we can trust him."

at the very, very edge of my senses, i can hear someone mumbling, so i activate my Echo Visor

i see that the person talking is the person who nearly attacked the guy who appeared through a wormhole, although i can only barely guess what they're saying on top of only having heard the last two sentences

I see Blane moving his lips but no words coming out so I realize he's whispering or talking in code or sending a message for help so I read his lips.

Hmm,interesting.

I use my Scan Visor on everyone i haven't already, learning their names and rather generalized descriptions of their personalities

"HERE'S TO ME RETURNING IN THIS-"

"Shut up, you invisible thing that keeps ON F**KING TORMENTING ME!" He shouted out loud, almost looking like he was shouting at nothing.

My lie was pretty obvious, so i expect these guys to figure it out soon. Really could have thought of some better stuff, but that doesn't matter. What matters now is that i have to complete this objective fast, before anyone figures things out. Otherwise...

I go to the corner of the room.

He is not lying

A golden portal comes, from it i grab a music box and some headphones.

"I mean, i don't know any of you, we didn't have time to talk or anything. So i will just enjoy some music"

I put the headphones on and put music.

The K's/Emmisary(s) huddle together and sort of mumble amongst themselves while all of this is going on.

Eventually, they return to their previous positions.

The tall Emissary speaks up, directly adressing Azencard.

"Well now, this is quite intriguing. It's been quite some time since someone has been able to entirely to circumvent even my predictions. And that aura about you, seems very familiar. Very much like my own, and you don't seem to be one of my lost fragments... Yes, the only way you could be emitting an aura like that is by having been granted it by myself or one of my assistants, I see no other possible explanations. Tell me, have we met before?"

The tall Emissary seems far more curious and inquisitive than you've ever seen him before. It seems he's enamored by the fact that something other than the Darkness can finally catch him off guard.

I go in front of Kuro and tell him with telephaty with a nervous tone

"Heeeeeeeeeeey, Kuro. Just to tell you, I may or may not have snooped around where i wasn't supposed to go and i may or may not have entered that room in your library and got 100 years worth of your memories ..."

I attempt to listen to this. I hear pong sound effects in my head.

"Dang it, perfect!"

"What? Can't a man enjoy a good game of Pong Pong?"

"Wait did you say pong po-"

I am cut off by the sound effects of dozens of balls making pong noises.

[Focke me, had to write this twice because my post disappeared T.T]

Overlord775 said:
I go in front of Kuro and tell him with telephaty with a nervous tone

"Heeeeeeeeeeey, Kuro. Just to tell you, I may or may not have snooped around where i wasn't supposed to go and i may or may not have entered that room in your library and got 100 years worth of your memories ..."
He nods.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I take off my headphones.

"Well then, i don't think we have, sir." I say, paying close attention to his words.
"Not me, then? Maybe someone else? Did you happen to run into anyone that was particularly-... No, Nevermind."

He returns to his regular composed self, now addressing the entire group.

"We seem to have located another one of my shards in a nearly entirely corrupted universe. Once you've all become fully acquainted with David and Azencard, we may begin. This will be exceedingly dangerous in comparison to our previous excursions. Be sure to take proper measures to prepare."

Azencard remembers that the ball of light seemed to be in quite the hurry.

Realm floats over to Azencard.

"Just so there's no misunderstanding... I don't trust you at all, Azemvacard. If I have to choose between you or any of my friends out there... you can consider yourself on your own."

"More dangerous?" He tried touching the rock, but he was a bit slippery and hurt himself. "...Merherrrrrrr." He groaned.

Azemvacard...

"Alright girl, i'll keep that in mind."

Shit, what should i do? Should i act right now? Seems like the bad thing will happen in this next world...

Back