• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

I activate a barrier with Mirror, quick heart to boost my speed 10x and use Enkidu to bind anyone following me, being careful to not hit any vital parts.

I see something large about to hit Azen and completely annihilaite him, so i generate a barrier around both of us before frantically yelling at whatever the thing is to stop

[Due to Trick Room, the fastest character without resistance (Jake's MFTL+) is now set to the slowest (Realm's Demons' MHS) and vice-versa. Anything in between is swapped proportionately, but I'm not doing the math. Anyone who resists reality warping also resists this.]

Kura grabs the tall Emissary by the hand, rushing him into the hallway where the assistant's rooms are. He doesn't resist. The green Emissary follows. Kuro is still in The Stranger's room.

Time is stopped. However, everyone is granted resistance by Silas.

The demons rush in between Azencard and Realm. They begin attacking him with a variety of attacks consisting of elemental magic and physical strikes. David's missiles fire at the Demons, but they're far too agile to be hit by this.

I quickly charge up and fire a Sonic Boom at the demons, cracking open the Trick Room, which i uae to manuever out of it

SNI, auto defensors, teleportation, force-fields and reflective barriers are all there to protect me and help me dodge the demons.

I use the Jet copy ability to become even faster, as i rush to Realm.

"Hey, stop! I don't want to attack or hurt you!"

[Since Monarch hasn't responded to my question, I'm just gonnasay that I may have made something in that time if he says yes, if not, I would have started and gotten interrupted by Realm's message.]

I enter speed mode and open a portal to where Realm is with the Staff of Tathagata. (I resist Reality Warping)

I put my face up close to his, about a centimeter away, and stare into his eyes. "Realm. You're lying. Calm down, and explain what's going on properly. I'd rather not pick between helping two lying allies." I make sure Azencard can hear that last sentence.

David begins charging a Sonic Boom.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
SNI, auto defensors, teleportation, force-fields and reflective barriers are all there to protect me and help me dodge the demons.

I use the Jet copy ability to become even faster, as i rush to Realm.

"Hey, stop! I don't want to attack or hurt you!"
He isn't listening.

Shaken by the fact that you can still keep up with him, Realm uses Barrier to create a large forcefield between the two of you.

Several of the winged demons chase after you. They begin spamming Almighty magic on you.

"Stay away from me!" Realm yells, before almost bumping face first into Blane.

Blahblah9755 said:
I put my face up close to his, about a centimeter away, and stare into his eyes. "Realm. You're lying. Calm down, and explain what's going on properly. I'd rather not pick between helping two lying allies." I make sure Azencard can hear that last sentence.
"I'm not lying! I-..." Realm gives up and stops trying to run. The demons continue to attack Azencard.

"I just wanted to protect all of you..." he says in a somber tone. This much, you can tell is the truth.

The mask on my face erupts into blue fire, although it doesnt damage me, and the tall man from before reappears behind me

"Riot.......Gun!"

While these people are having their... "moment"

Lemme prep some medication, strength enhancers, potions, swords, enchantments, pyrotechnics, phone programs, etc.

I grab my popcorn and head to the Noobies location,

—Arrives and sees Azen surrendering—

"Whats happening?" I say as I eat my popcorn.

I am hit with the Almighty attacks, Although i quickly regenerate.

I spawn a clone of me to hold the demons back.

After that, i say to Realm and Blane.

"Look, i'm sorry i lied. Please, lets stop this." I say, in a sincere/apologetic tone.

I am so SLOW.

• Sad dragon emoji
I teleport spam untill i'm close to of Azencard's location.

"WHAT THE FU*K IS HAPPENING ?!"

I shout, which somehow even tho we are in space can be heard, for some reason.

Several billion crystalline portals appear around everyone and any attacks they may be throwing, which I saw coming due to precog prediction shenanigans and thus knew the exact time and location to put the portals at.

I float through another portals.

"Realm...why"

"Oh man, that guy is slow. HEY, YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT, WE ARE DONE HERE!" I yell to the man who made the portal stuff.

[Stuff happened, but I am back.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I am hit with the Almighty attacks, Although i quickly regenerate.

I spawn a clone of me to hold the demons back.

After that, i say to Realm and Blane.

"Look, i'm sorry i lied. Please, lets stop this." I say, in a sincere/apologetic tone.
Realm's fear has ceased, and seems to have been replaced by a dreary acceptance.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry. You were only trying to help, but I put you in danger... If only I could have met someone like you sooner, I wouldn't have had to..."

He turns his attention to the others.

"Blane, Griffin, Jackson, Silas, Jake.... Everyone. I'm sorry. I should have trusted you all with my doubts about the Emissary, about our mission. I should have trusted you all to be able to survive it all, and make the right choices. Then maybe things would have been fine, and I could stay with you all. But I didn't, and... it's too late now. Which is why,I'm trusting you now, with this decision... If you kill me now, you'll all be saved, and everything can go back to normal. But if you let me live, I will continue to do everything in my power to stop the Emissary. It's too late for me to go back."

Realm stares at the group, a fierce determined, yet visibly fearful look on his face. His gaze stops on Griffin, who he sends a telepathic message.

"K-Kill..." he doesn't seem to be able to finish.

"HOLY F**K! DID NOT SEE YOU THERE! Um....don't look behind me-it's too late." The room resembled a city, all destroyed. Just like his olden Gojiller days.

Well this got ****** up fast

My mask reforms from a burst of blue fire on my face

i'm not 100% sure how to react to this

[THIS WAS RETCONNED BECAUSE I AM A DUMBASS]

"... I started this, i have to end it. Nobody here deserves the pain of killing a friend. Realm, i am sorry..."

I stop time.

I take Gae Bolg out and stab him in the heart.

"Sorry"

Time flows again.

He betrayed us.

He was our friend!

Realm was actually evil this whole time?

Was he really ever our friend?

I put my hands to my head, tears starting to form in my eyes.

[ The Unoverse was an alternate reality where instead of fighting the SD and Emissary played Uno against each other to decide the fate of the multiverse.]

Back