• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

Blahblah9755 said:
"These items… they didn't drop from the Bidoofs. Are you creating them? May I see the swords and skills you've created?" My eyes gleam, I can't help but get excited at the prospect of other cool swords or otherworldly sword techniques.

[I had something I wanted to say in meta speak, but I don't remember anymore.]
"Yes, in a way. You would have to ask the gentleman over here for the sword, but if you want the skill..."

I then make another "Shapeshifting" skillbook, and give it to him. After that, I then faced the dragon who have just shapeshift into his original form.

"Okay, now, try to turn yourself into a human. Don't worry, just tried to imagine being one, and you could do it."

[Oh, right, did Jackson and Blane get some sort of title for killing nearly half a million Bidoofs each (only counting the ones after joining the part)? Something like "Pokémon annihilator" or "Normal type annihilator"]

After inspecting the craftsmanship, I can tell that the craftsmanship is impeccable. These souls don't seem to be craftsmen, so they must have created it through magic. "Do you have any sort of other sword, or sword techniques from another world which I could see?" I'm certain the curiosity shows all over my face, but I can't be bothered to try and hide it.

[Probably? I have to think about this later]

"Depend..."

I then give him another 1000 Orb of Weapons (SSR) in a bag on one hands, and an Orb of Knowledge (SSR) on the others.

"This bag contains orb that could turn into weapon, and this orb could turn into skill book. Once used, it should reveal a screen on the list of weapon or skill it could turn into, and you can search it simply by thinking. Remember that with SSR, the limit is the pinnacle of human's work. So...what do you want?"

after hesitating a bit, i shapeshift again, this time i transform in the only human being i have ever considered as equal

King Yharim

being a human sucks, i hope this ends quickly

with a metallic voice i say "Show me the other application of this "Gamer" skill, Senri "

"Well...a demonstration."

I then took out a Switch, and began to turn it on and play Monster Hunter World. I then beckon him to come closer to see it.

"This is a magic box...Is what I should said, but looking at your form, I guess I could cut it to the chase. This is a technological device made by human, that is used to simulated a world, along with environment, people...and monster. This world have a purposed...and that's to let us, the "player", to experience it, through controlling the person that you're seeing in the screen right now."

By moving various button, I show that I could control that person to do what I want, from running, eating, to wielding weapon and perform technique with it.

"Now, do you see this bar on the upper left corner? Try to think about it, and you should see a similar one too. This is also one of my skill's function....Come on, try it."

it seems all madness to me, but i do what he says and try looking if there are any bars

i see a bar at the bottom of my field of wiev

" i only see a bar at the bottom. On the bar it's written: Jungle Dragon, Yharon 7200000/7200000.

What do those numbers stand for ?"

"So it's setting up that way huh... Well, the number and bar represent your life force. That's called a health bar."

Last time, I was on a quest to hunt Great Jagras, and right now I'm finally face it. Instead of fighting it though, I let it damaged me, and watch the bar drop, with each bite that it could managed to get to me.

"You see, like the person in this game, if you're being attack and damaged, the health bar above go down...or in other word, your life force goes down, by the amount of damage that an enemies get to you. Were the bar is depleted completely...you get the idea right?"

i give a confused look, which you can't see because i don't have a face

"it seems rather pointless, why would you ever need something like this ?"

"Well, it have a point though. Now, before I explain it next function, I should said that my ability is split into 2 skills: The Gamer's Body and The Gamer's Mind. Now with that done...tell me, what strange thing do you notice about the person I'm controlling?"

As I said it, before my health is dropped completely, I began a counterattack, and swiftly kill it, as a fanfare signifying its death. Before I heal myself though, I purposefully let myself in low health, and run around like normal, with a body that's look just the same as when I began fighting it.

"If you have notice it, my character look the same as when it began fighting the monster right? Despite the damage the monster have done to me, and the health bar clearly signifying that I am close to death.

Like such, in real life, aside from the clothes you wear, you will break no bone, have no wound, and look as if you have never receive a single scratch no matter the attack, and instead you will only feel pain that will soon gone away...That's why there's a health bar to signify your health, as with your body like that, it would be hard to judge whether you're still in good health, or on death's door...

That's the effect of The Gamer's Body: To let your body be the same as the body of the person in this simulated world...in this "game". "

After showing such, I then heal my character using the potion, and continue hunting.

[Welp, Time to sleep. It's getting late on my part]

"Yes, you're a nice one. Reminds me of the cat we had back in 1902. We called him "Fluffybuns" as a little joke. Don't remember what the joke was."

[Alrighth in back]

"Wait we can shapeshift I didnt know that" Jackson says while insepecting the dragons humanoid form,

[I meant to post this a while back, but had to leave before I finished.]

First I look at the orbs for skills. The Nameless Swordsman, the greatest opponent 'I' fought in the lifetimes of Miyamoto Musashi. His swordsmanship… I'll take it.

Several skill books come out, "The Infinite Blade: Tsubame Gaeshi", "The Unreadable Blade: Knowledge of Respect and Harmony", "The Calm Blade: Vitrification", "The Understanding Blade: Eyes of Mind", and "The Enduring Blade: Battle Continuation"

These skills combined together represent his swordsmanship, which has reached the state of infinity. When combined with my nothingness, exactly what kind of swordsmanship will emerge? I learn the skills, then search to find one more: "Instinct"

When I look at the weapons, I see a certain weapon, one I know possesses incredible power despite being made by man. Myoujingiri Muramasa. Though it cannot sever one from fate or destiny, it can destroy a cause. I instantly try to summon it.

But it fails… Even if it was made by man, it was one who approached the gods with nothing but a forge. Of course something like this could never replicate him. I sigh, and leave the room to practice my new techniques.

You all hear an announcement calling everybody to come to the waiting room. [Yes, you guys too @Andy and Monarch]

Once everybody has arrived, Kura starts the briefing.

"Now that everybody is accustomed to their new powers, we can move on to your main mission. As stated earlier, we believe our master is still alive somewhere. If we can find him, he'll surely be able to eradicate the Darkness threat, and all of your worlds will be saved. As his servants, Kuro and I will always feel a strong connection to him, as well as each other, informing us of the other's wherabouts. This connection can be obscured by high amounts of Darkness however. The signal coming from him is weak, but we believe him to be in a universe more than 33% polluted by the Darkness. With your recent powerups, you should be ready to handle surviving such a level of corruption. We believe your power may be the key to restoring him to his full strength."

[Insert questions that I'm sure are coming.]

"Unlike the last world, this one is already partially corrupted, meaning Minor Darknesses such as the Bidoofs you previously fought will already be present naturally in the world. During your break Kuro has taken the liberty of scouting ahead for you all. He'll be waiting there for you to arrive."

Kura gestures to the Northern wall, where a screen suddenly appears, playing video feed seemingly recorded through Kuro's eyes. As he makes his way through the world, he encounters many enemies which he dispatches using unarmed martial arts.

Enemies seen include:

Natural Enemies (Found naturally in the world, not summoned by the Darkness)

Grimm/Corrupted Grimm (All types)

Corrupted Huntsme (Varies from High 8-C to High 7-C) [No main characters spotted.]

Minor Darknesses

Titans

Goblin Army

Red Demons

Gray Demons (Less common)

"There may also be some enemies that Kuro didn't notice. In fact, this world is sure to have a few 'Major Darknesses', beings like the warrior [Link] you fought during the last mission. Back then, the being you fought was among the most powerful the Darkness could summon due to that universe's low levels of corruption. Here, with the universe more than 1/3rd of the way corrupted, I suspect any Major Darkness you encounter will be stronger than even the toughest amongst you. Please stay on your guard."

(Video feed disappears)

"More than 70% of this world's populace has already succumed to the darkness, but there may still be survivors you can save. Keep an eye out for them. When you are ready, step through the door on the Eastern wall once more. It will deliver you to your destination. Those who wish to stay behind, of course may."

I grin and step through the door. "A world where I can save people and test out my powers at the same time? There's no way I would miss out on this."

My previous body-double returns from my home universe, satisfied with what has been done. He enters a restroom as I warp from a parallel universe, armed with the knowledge of the abilities that all my teammates have due to interrogating and asking their parallel selves. I send the body-double back to his parallel universe before exiting the restroom, now ready to begin the new task ahead of us.

I navigate to the eastern door and enter without question, thinking to myself as I do, "This newfound power I have... I'm one step closer to achieving my goal, a world with peace."

I hear a voice while I'm about 60% of the way through working out the spell. That is to say, the spell works, but it only works at 60% of its full potential. I exit the Kamui and head to the briefing

[Smashor, who's your second soul?]

I walk through the door, no point in hesitating. On the other side I begin performing my swords dance to raise my strength.

Kuro greets those who walk through, welcoming them, but reminding them to stay on their guard. Once again, you arrive in a forest (near Vale). Kuro bows gracefully when you do.

[Not trying to pressure you or tell you what to do but, can you guide us through the plot a little more? I'm a little confused as of what we're doing in this new location. Of course if you were planning to just ignore me]

ProfessorLord said:
[Not trying to pressure you or tell you what to do but, can you guide us through the plot a little more? I'm a little confused as of what we're doing in this new location. Of course if you were planning to just ignore me]
[Yeah, just giving others a chance to respond before I go too far ahead.]

ProfessorLord said:
My previous body-double returns from my home universe, satisfied with what has been done. He enters a restroom as I warp from a parallel universe, armed with the knowledge of the abilities that all my teammates have due to interrogating and asking their parallel selves. I send the body-double back to his parallel universe before exiting the restroom, now ready to begin the new task ahead of us.
[Just pointing out that any parallel version of myself who could give you that information, i.e. has the powers you are asking about, would also not take kindly to being interrogated, i.e. would defend themselves with extreme prejudice, and would not simply give up information about what they can do to a random stranger]

Back