• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

Garret Hawkins, now both Gandalf and Rumplestiltskin, also goes to his quarters and searches it up and down to get a feel for it.

"Ugh, is that the mountain of loot I have to sort through!" (Gamer)

Seeing the mountain that have been collected in a corner, Han Jee-Han can only be in shock.

"Rather than salviating from such, you're in shock huh?" (Greg)

"Yeah...well, let just jug all of it into my Inventory and let the system sort out the rest...Hm?"

Taking a closer look, it's appear that the mountain is made up of a mysterious marble-size orb.

Code:
 Orb of Weapon (R)
Containing the essence and concept of "Weapon". If you collect enough of it, a weapon of your choosing will appear. You could also combine 10 of it together to create an orb of higher quality. "Rare" type.

"Orb of...Weapon?" (Gamer)

"Hoh, so it's work." (Master)

Master - Tsurubami Senri - appear from behind suddenly.

"Gah!!! Master, why do you go in without notice like that!?" (Gamer)

"So is it your work, Master?" (Greg)

"Yes, using the Gamer's system, I managed to add a conversion system into this, and converse all of our loot into it. A few exceptional and nessesary one I kept of course, but almost all of them are garbage." (Master)

"So you're just going to keep on talking huh..." (Gamer)

Ignoring the comment of the newcomer, they continue the conversation.

"So all of the loot we have collected turn into this?" (Greg)

"Yup. Thanks to the conversion system, most of the loot have been seperated into its fundamental concept and essence, and then condensed into these orb. Like it said, you could used these thing to turn them back into thing you want of that cagetory. Right now, there're "Orb of Weapon", "Orb of Armor", "Orb of Accessories", "Orb of Knowledge", "Orb of Material" and "Orb of Essential". " (Master)

"I kind of get what most of the orb are for, but what's "Orb of Essential" supposed to be?" (Greg)

"Basically stuff like consumable, furniture, entertainment object,etc..." (Master)

"Oh, that kind of essential." (Greg)

"They're also of various variety too, from C to SSR, for now." (Master)

"For now?" (Greg) (Gamer)

"Yeah, right now you guy don't have what it take to handle something above that...Some training will soon fix that though (Smile)" (Master)

"Heh Heh..." (Greg & Gamer)

Despite "Ominous presence detected" appear before them, they decided to worried about this later.

"So you said "most" of the stuff turn into that. What's about the other?" (Greg)

"Well, a good portion of them is either Magic Crystal, Essence of Water or Essence of Darkness, in various size. The rest though... Why don't you find out?" (Master)

Saying such, Master then give us various object to inspect.

Code:
 "Egg of Bidoof"
Egg that will born into Bidoof. With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile and active than it appears.

Code:
 "Orb of Evolution"
Orb that contain the essence and concept of Evolution. It could give the object "evolving" status, and it could evolve lifeform that could.

" "Egg of Bidoof" and "Orb of Evolution"...you don't mean..." (Gamer)

"Yup, which mean we'll got our own summon, like this." (Master)

Immediately throw it into the ground, the egg that Master hold immediately hatch, and came out the Bidoof that we have fight earlier, though more docile this time.

"As for this Orb of Evolution, it's as you think it is. You could used this to evolved this Bidoof into a Bibarel...but I think you, in particular, will want this for your own, Gamer."

Master then give it to Gamer, who's eyes know shine intensely, as now he could fulfilled his objective.

"Okay, now that is done with...Greg, could you called everyone around?"

I then called everyone around, and explain about our loot.

[Whew, that's a long one. Basically, my Past Live install a conversion system to converse the various loot into orb that could be used to summon thing, and also a Gacha system.]

[Edit: Now removing the Gacha mention, as it's kinda useless now. Replaced with explanation about the remaining 2 object]

I then walk into a random door, and find it with two sides: Anger, represented by a monsterous construct with fire, and Glee, represented by a bright place with balloons and water. The thought of the room?

Just like home.

[I hope you didn't convert all the skill books (TMs) into something…]

I go into a room, at first what appears is a small run down bedroom, most of the furniture is damaged, the ceiling leaks, and it smells of mold. The floorboards are uneven, warped, and splintering, some are even missing.

I walk through the bedroom and open a door on the other side. There there's a perfectly maintained dojo. The walls are lined with every type of sword under the sun, and in one corner lies a shelf filled with hundreds of books and scrolls detailing various sword techniques from every country and time period in the world.

"Home sweet home." I quietly mutter. Then I walk up to one of the swords on the wall, and take it into my hand. I wish I had a training partner. As I think that, another of me appears, holding the same sword.

"That sure is convenient." The two of us start sparring at incredible speed. After a tenth of a second it ends, and I've killed my copy.

"So I had those kinds of openings?" It's not a gap that any normal enemy could exploit. It's unlikely that anyone in the history of Earth could have. But if I face someone from another world, maybe they'll have a level of skill surpassing that of any warrior in Earth's history. I keep fighting copies of myself, fixing any gaps in my swordsmanship I find, and making sure I can perfectly use every type of sword out there.

"If it's a battle of blades, I won't lose." I'm confident.

I've been sparring with myself for 5 minutes now, I've killed myself over a thousand times. I receive a message from Greg telling us all to come to the couch room, so I head over with a chair.

"This'll be a fine place to li-" He then heard Greg call out everyone else, and due to his now insane personality, thought it was someone else. "......Grampa? Are you back from the War already?" He said, thinking of his long lost grand-dad.

[Technically, I called everyone into the main room though, since no way my room have enough space to contain the loot...or the people. 16 people into a room is tight you now.]

[Also wait abit, I need to think up the Gacha system abit]

"Grampa, are you here to scold me for what i did to the parrot?" The toon said, clearly going back and reminiscing what happened. Once he got to the room, though, his smile became a frown. ".........Y-y-y-you-you're not grampa." He said in a sad tone.

"Hmm, whos Greg... oh Jeans, go to the main room, well whatever" Jackson says waking up and heading to the main room.

[I'm going to wait for a few more people before introducing the Gacha system]

[Edit: Now remove mention of the Gacha system, reason above]

"Well, i screwed up on the whole "gain the power" thing, and now i have a merged soul. Also, the fact that Grampa Dill still hasn't got out of the war."

"Wait what do you mean you merged with the soul, and also whos Grampa Dill" Jackson asks confused

"I basically absorbed that humanoid creature's essence, merging my soul with its soul, my rage with its rage. Oh, Grampa Dill......Well." He said, before looking down and shedding a tear. "He was my grandfather, and he went to fight the war. In my world, it's not the year this is in, it's 1929. The last thing he did to me is shout at me for accidentally feeding the parrot too much."

"Well you might wanna talk to the maid or butler about that soul thing" Jackson says wondering weather or not to laugh at that last part.

"I don't know. Perhaps i should just go on a little stroll. Yes...that should get the fear of Dill shouting at me out of my head." He said, and then started walking around the entire place.

"Wait what was that thing, the soul you absorbed, ive never seen anything like it" Jackson says while watching the toon walk around

"There are things some shalln't know. Not even i know what that was, or.......what i was." He walked out the door, humming a song to himself.

"... well I guess that works. But I did notice that it got extremely agitated when you looked at its face, wonder why"

"Don't know either. Heck, i feel a bit........agitated right now, with all these eyes. They keep on staring, and i........i hate it."

"Hey remember to stay calm, we're all allies here" Jackson says a bit wary of the toon having seen what he did last time.

I agree to Kuro's offer, walking with her and entering my home universe.

Unbeknowst to most, the one who accepted the offer was not the real me, but a parallel version drawn from D4C's dimension hopping ability. My true-self stays within a parallel universe, ready to come back at a momments notice.

While talking to the toon he looks over and sees the shopkeeper leaving. Hmm so hes really leaving, well thats up to him Jackson says to himself

"...Only 2 people came here, so bored..." (Master)

It's taking awhile now, and only 2 people show up to hear about the loot.

"...Alright, that's it." (Master)

Using the power she got earlier, she instantly place a clone in her place to speak about the thing.

"You guy, come with me. Gamer, I'll personally train you up to speed with the rest of us. Greg, experiment with the new power you got. Got it?"

"Yessir!!" (Both of them)

"Okay, so I'll be going into the Illusion Barrier to train these two. Clone, make sure to inform them about the loot and distribute them." (Master)

• Nod * (Clone)
After the confirmation, the three of them disappear, leaving the sign that said "If you want to come in, ask the clone", while the clone itself explain to the 2 people around.

"Okay, any question?" (Clone)

The toon went to a corner and sat down, trying to get the agitation out of his head. He tried to think comforting thoughts, and then thought something up: What would Dill say?

Greg comes into the room with a pile of items that dropped from the Bidoofs and Bunarels, looking at them I realize something.

"You couldn't be bothered to sort them, could you?"

I hear the Gamer's voice "Actually, I sorted it and brought all the stuff I thought could be useful."

I look at the pile again… it is way smaller than before, but… "You weren't sure what was worth keeping, were you. Well, whatever."

I look at the items and pick up a disc:

Would you like to learn the move "Seords Dance" (perform a dancer that increases the strength of your attack) Y/N

After reading it, I click on yes. Picking up two more discs I learn two more moves: substitute and double team.

Then I take three katanas, the Gamer tells me what they are:

Boiling blade, freezing blade, and toxic blade. The swords allow you to perform a high speed iai that can burn, freeze, or poison an opponent. [Based on Quick attack, scale, blizzard, and toxic.]

"I'm taking these. They each dropped from monsters I killed." I calmly tell him and sit back down.

[I'll be out for a while now. Flying.]

[First, I'll have to teach him to learn with his new MFTL+ Stand body first. Then come the evolving. Also, you should be only talking to the Master's clone now.]

[I started writing before that conversation. Also, you can't spontaneously make yourself MFTL, even if you are a stand.]

He then saw Dill Gilbert, or Dilbert, as he liked to call him. As he then smiled, Dilbert then started shouting. "You no-good joke of a grandson!" You killed a buncha' shadowy rats to prove domination!" "You don't like the others, do you!?" Okay, not that comforting. He needed to think. "You moron! You let him take the music box away from you again!" That's it.

He walked into his room, stirred the music box, and it played a little jingle, calming the toon down. He smiled, and started to fall asleep.

PsychoWarper said:
"Hey is there any gold or valuables in there" (Bans thiefing/"greedy" side coming out)
"There should be, though I don't think you could used it to buy anything worthwhile...Also, you shouldn't reveal yourself that blatantly." (Clone)

Jackson simply ignores the clone while looking through the pile for anything thats looks valuable

[You used to live a normal life but suddenly got memories and abilities from a past life in another universe. You all got summoned to an unknown place in order to help fight against the Supreme Darkness. Some of you accepted your first mission to go to Minecraft world and regain another of your past souls. While there, the corrupted souls sent a distress call to the Darkness, and the group had to fight an endless swarm of Bidoofs, and Link from Majora's mask. Some held off the swarm while others went inside a temple created by The Emissary to reclaim their lost souls by either defeating them, or appealing to their personality. After defeating the swarm of Bidoofs and reclaiming their lost souls, they returned home, bringing the souls of the ones who stayed back with them. Now everyone has 12 hours of R&R before the next mission.]

i find myself in a rather small room for my size, with small couches and small stone chairs. also i'm in space, as seen from the window, cool.

in the room there also the cute maiden that i met earlier and another guy

i'm supposed to fight the "Supreme Darkness", i do not know what it really is, but i hope this it's not Yharim

not knowing what to do, i do a loud roar

Back