• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

In the parallel world version of the current room, there exist parallel versions of my teammates, but with minor differences. I traverse through the parallel worlds, gathering information on all of them from versions of themselves whom are more cooperative and giving. I continue to do so, quickly becoming knowledgeable on everyones abilities.

[Stands are already exempt from spatial manipulation, they're incorporeal and intangible. So while my character wouldn't be able to move, if I have time resistance, I should be able to manifest my stand and interact regardless. Also I wouldn't be given Made In Heaven, seeing as how it requires a fusion of another character, I'd just have Whitesnake, who can remove the stands and memories of any character to the degree that they cannot function.]

[And Pucci's time resist is very minor, he was only able to think and react in Jotaro's stopped time. Same would go for me.]

"And don't have past memories flood you too much like how i did." The toon's eyes then widened in shock. "No, Grampa! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!" The Stranger said, letting his own bad memories flood him too much.

[Stands are not exempt from spatial manipulation, they are still very much bound by it. Being incorporeal doesn't stop that]

I look around my room, remembering my past life. As I think about the people I care about in my original world, my resolve to defeat the Supreme Darkness grows. "I won't let my world be corrupted." I say outloud to myself.

[Im guessing your talking about me andy if not then disregard] Jackson simply smiles and looks Jeans in the eyes while taking another handful of gold/loot,

Edwellken said:
"Got anything in there I could use?" -Realm
"Depend, what do you need? also..." (Clone)

Looking back at the greedy swordman, the clone said

"...Well, you hunt for a portion of them, so as long as you don't take more than 15% of them, it's good."

"Some powerful weapons would be nice. I can use just about anything. Swords, spears, bows, even gauntlets if you have them."

Everything's going better than i thought. I thought people would tempt me, annoy me, but NO! It's more peaceful than i thought. I could finally get the rest i deserve. He thought, looked around him like he was on a secret mission, and then started winding up the music box again.

"Oh im a greedy swordsman now im I, I mean I understand greedy but wasn't expecting swordsman" Jackson says while he stops grabbing loot content with what he has... for now.

[Were you calling me greedy? I only took 3 items and 3 TMs. That's nothing compared to the total amount. Anyways, for collecting your loot, just come up with some sort of equipment that implements the moves/abilities of Bidoof or Bibarel (any move from any generation, even stuff like egg moves, since these could be Bidoofs from anyone/where in Pokemon). If the move is a tm, then you can learn the tm via gamer skills.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Were you calling me greedy? I only took 3 items and 3 TMs. That's nothing compared to the total amount. Anyways, for collecting your loot, just come up with some sort of equipment that implements the moves/abilities of Bidoof or Bibarel (any move from any generation, even stuff like egg moves, since these could be Bidoofs from anyone/where in Pokemon). If the move is a tm, then you can learn the tm via gamer skills.]
[Nah im the greedy one]

This song plays from the music box

"There. Now it starts to play, like a showstage performance ready to start. Hopefully nobody bothers me. I would hate it if somebody tested my patience." He said, his voice changing slowly from a lovable cartoon to a hoarse old man. His frown turned into a creepy smile, stretching out from cheek to cheek.

Andykhang said:
[Anyone wielding a sword, I would considered them swordman, even if it's a light saber]
[This^ Blah, also Kizaru is also considered a swordsman by this wiki]

Christian Higdon said:
This song plays from the music box

"There. Now it starts to play, like a showstage performance ready to start. Hopefully nobody bothers me. I would hate it if somebody tested my patience." He said, his voice changing slowly from a lovable cartoon to a hoarse old man. His frown turned into a creepy smile, stretching out from cheek to cheek.
"Oh I like that song" Jackson says with slightly psychotic look.

I finish working out the theory behind Dante Al Thais. It was quite simple when refered to my existing teleportation powers. Now, for the true test. Using the Kamui, Dante Al Thais, and the Izanagi as a reference, I begin working on a new spell. This will be quite difficult, and I am unsure if I will be able to finish the spell in the 4 hours I have remaining.

"What are you doing here, Jack? Can't you see Grampa Dill and i are talking?" He said, his voice still sounding a little different, like how i described it. Hoarse and old sounding.

"Oh, give me a sec."

Taking 1000 "Orb of Weapon (SSR)", I materialize a suitable sword in front of him

Code:
 Azure Sword of Union, Camaraderie and Trust
Legendary product. Made by putting together the bond and trust of his teammates, the blacksmith made out this sword so that it's empowered by it, and from it strengthen the team, so that even if he isn't around, they're still united under the same sky . Even if they aren't friend, as long as your team trust you, and lend you your back as your comrade, this sword power grow and enhance the team in proportion of that as proof. As long as the bond is strong, this sword will remain unbroken, and as long as the sword remain unbroken, so is the team.

"Hope this will help, I see that you're a team player around here."

After giving the sword to the support gentleman, Clone-Chan then turn her eyes to the person that's trying not to be seen and ask, while petting the Bidoof that's somehow escape everyone's gaze:

"What's about you? Do you want something?"

Andykhang said:
After warning the swordman who is diving in the loot of orb right now, I came to the Dragon again, with a bag full of orb of various type. I then send a party invite to him, and a blue screen appear in front of him.

"Now that we finished introducing ourselves, could you join our party? Just simply push "Yes" on the screen." (Clone)
i click the YES button

"what now ?"

"Well, took you long enough... simply put, that mean you're within the effect of the Gamer's skill. Do you know of game?"

Andykhang said:
"Well, took you long enough... simply put, that mean you're within the effect of the Gamer's skill. Do you know of game?"
"just to let you know, i was a Komodo Dragon living in a zoo before i received my powers back, so i do not know of this "Gamer" skill or this "game" you are talking about"

"Oh ho...that's completely ruin my joke of you being too old to understand game then. Anyway...it's kinda hard to explain without you knowing the terminology, so I will shown it to you instead...do you have any skill that would turn you into human, or at least humanoid?"

I then see the YES and NO options, and soon enough, i just ignore it. I walk off, pull out the music box, and then another song starts to play. "Oh, Dill, what fire of knowledge do you bring upon my mortal mind today?"

@Andy

"i do not have any shapeshifting skills, just show me what this "Gamer" skill does"

@Christian

I angrily stare at the weird toon guy with a music box and i say

"that music is garbage, Weird Human, put on something better"

".............How dare you to insult such elegant and beautiful music. Are you trying to get me angry? To have me.....tear you apart? TO MASSACRE YOU!?" I then start breathing in and out heavily and rapidly.

"There there, stay cool...Do you perhap want to pet this Bidoof to calm down? It's friendly. As for you, just be patient, I was going to show you one of it's function anyway." (Clone)

Saying so, using the Orb of Knowledges, I materialize a skillbook called "Shapeshifting: The Art of Transformation" and give it to the dragon. Upon touching, another blue screen appear in front of him.

Code:
 "Do you want to learn "Shapeshifting" ?" "Yes" "No"
"This is one of the application of the Gamer's skill: It's allow you to absorb the knowledge of a skill, allowing you to instantly be able to learn how to do it with just a press on a screen. Just press "Yes" to see it for yourself." (Clone)

"These items… they didn't drop from the Bidoofs. Are you creating them? May I see the swords and skills you've created?" My eyes gleam, I can't help but get excited at the prospect of other cool swords or otherworldly sword techniques.

[I had something I wanted to say in meta speak, but I don't remember anymore.]

"Okay then."

I then goes to his place and put Bidoof down to his lap. After that, I then look at him in the eyes:

"Now you be nice, and remember to calm him down with your wonderful fur. Got it?" (Clone)

• Nod* (Bidoof)
Seeing the confirmation, I then turn to face the cartoon man.

"You be nice also, and be gentle with the petting. He's a sensitive one."

Andykhang said:
----
Code:
 "Do you want to learn "Shapeshifting" ?" "Yes" "No"
"This is one of the application of the Gamer's skill: It's allow you to absorb the knowledge of a skill, allowing you to instantly be able to learn how to do it with just a press on a screen. Just press "Yes" to see it for yourself."
"so, instant magic training, i was never one for magic, but i guess learning new abilities can't hurt"

i click yes and i shapeshift back in to my original self

"what are the other application of the "Gamer" skill ?"

Back