• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

Looking up from the loot Jackson sees a dragon "First a kaiju now a dragon huh, well it at least makes things interesting"

"Another newcomer already?" He said, walking out of the door with the music box still on. The Stranger saw this, and turned it off with a concerned smile.

"Jackson, Jake, my name is Garret. Now that I'm in my normal form, I'm happy to see you guys all survived our first encounters."

"Oh hey wizard, also why are you acting like we just met we met a while ago before the first mission"

"We may have met but we didn't exactly have a lot of time to make proper introductions. We know each other's name, we know each other's appearance, and that's it."

"Oh yeah I guess your right. Ok so I have a question how old are you, you look like your in your 20s but sound like your in your 70s?"

PsychoWarper said:
"Oh yeah I guess your right. Ok so I have a question how old are you, you look like your in your 20s but sound like your in your 70s?"
"I'm technically Gandalf, A Wizard who's thousands of years old, maybe even older. Since he's one of my past lives I tend to speak as Gandalf. So who are you in your past lives?"

"I honestly have no idea who or what i was then. All i know is that it's easily agitated, which is why i'm now one to get a huge amount of angry. The other one was a cat, though, and that's really all i remember."

"One is Barsalino a Navy Admiral whos body is made of light, hes also known as Admiral Kizaru. The other is the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban the Immortal or Undead depending on which you prefer."

I go outside of my room, and just watch everyone else talk.

By the way due to soul absorption shenanigans I now have 1 red eye.

I finish working on my new spell, ╬▒╬║╬╣╬¢╬À¤â╬»╬▒ ¤ä╬┐¤à ¤â¤ì╬╝¤Ç╬▒╬¢¤ä╬┐¤é (Stillness of the Universe). With this spell, I can temporarily freeze space-time in an area, preventing anything from happening within the area.

With 6 hours left, I think back to my past selves' memories to see what other space-time abilities there are. I see one spell that interests me in particular. Dante Al-Thais. With Wisdom of Solomon, I delve into the Ruhk to learn the spell from its user. It should take much less time than before, as learning a spell with the same foundations of magoi is much easier than creating an entirely new spell with different foundations of prana.

[Andy, Jee-Han isn't getting used to mftl speed though, cause he doesn't have itthat's what I want to make sure. I don't think you'll level up enough for that even by the end of the game.]

"And my Past Live is...me, I guess. I'm a clone of a simple priest from another world, named Tsurubami Senri. The host for our souls is Greg, who also harbored another soul named Han Jee-Han, The Gamer. They're currently training with my original right now...As for you, please don't take too much out of the pile." (Clone)

After warning the swordman who is diving in the loot of orb right now, I came to the Dragon again, with a bag full of orb of various type. I then send a party invite to him, and a blue screen appear in front of him.

"Now that we finished introducing ourselves, could you join our party? Just simply push "Yes" on the screen." (Clone)

Blahblah9755 said:
[Andy, Jee-Han isn't getting used to mftl speed though, cause he doesn't have itthat's what I want to make sure. I don't think you'll level up enough for that even by the end of the game.]
[He should still have Relativistic though, and nothing is with time accel and 100:1 hyperbolic time chamber can't accomplish. I'll left that for next time though]

[I thought you meant without time accel, my b. So you're around 200c then? But 1200 hours aun't much if you want higher speed. Jee-Han's speed stat is approximatelyaround the number of mph he can achieve (superhuman speed with a stat of 39, so extrapolating from there, it's take 600 million points in speed to reach from .1C to C.]

[Edward, we pretty much all have extra sensory perception and/or enhanced senses (at least the people here). I don't think you can really hide from us like that.]

[I mean he isn't exactly trying to hide per say. He's just standing there and noone is noticing him. Eh.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I thought you meant without time accel, my b. So you're around 200c then? But 1200 hours aun't much if you want higher speed. Jee-Han's speed stat is approximatelyaround the number of mph he can achieve (superhuman speed with a stat of 39, so extrapolating from there, it's take 600 million points in speed to reach from .1C to C.]

[Edward, we pretty much all have extra sensory perception and/or enhanced senses (at least the people here). I don't think you can really hide from us like that.]
[I think you're doubling the digit point here ( if I remember correctly, the speed of light is 3*10^8 kmh), and with various added bonus that guy have with each point he gained, I think the estimated point he need would be below 10 mil, at best. Beside he already got the " turn to C" skill.]

[I'm talking mph here, cause 39 km/h would only be peak human. Also 3*10^8 is m/s. Unless you have a 60* stat multiplier on speed, then you aren't reaching SoL in just 10 million (without skills)]

[Is nobody else going to mention that thought i put in a while back, with the characters in this "game" getting profiles?]

[600 million stat points seems doable to you? o_O You have a very optimistic view on this.]

[When was that Christian, I missed it.]

[I think we'd still notice you Edward, between stuff like enhanced senses, magic senses, soul sensing, haki, etc a few of us would sense you.]

[@Christian for yours AP: varies from large building level to large town level, and possibly as high as small city level.( should only be as strong as SCP-096, however he fought many Bidoofs and may have fought Bibarel.) His tier varies in a manner similar Tom Cat. City level+ When charged with electricity.

Speed:Subsonic with massively hypersonic+ attack speed (with lightning) and sub relativistic perception speed. Possibly up to sub relativistic (fought many Bidoofs and may have fought some Bibarel.)

Your stats are probably the hardest, cause they can vary via toonforce, pretty much everyone else is the same as the characters on their profiles, except Andy who can apply his 2000x speed amp to his relativistic speed instead of Jee-Han's transonic speed, and Jacky whose character can add more sand to themselves meaning she may be able to surpass her initial tier.]

[It's actually 2000% though, that's like 20 time. Even with poultry skill it's like ten times that with that skill alone though.]

Annalis sighed to herself as she rested her arms behind her head and looked up towards the ceiling, her back to the floor and thinking about life. Well, lives, really. She was trying her hardest to think about her past lives. To see if there was any inkling of chance to figure out who she was, but it was all moot. She didn't know, and none of her past lives knew. They only knew of herself. The Sand bird didn't have much. Though, when she closed her eyes she saw visions from each past life, and that was a headache and a half.

First she was flying over an island. The sun was on her back and her wings were spread out. The tropics were a beautiful place, especially that time of year. She was glad she had hatched at around the time, and that the people of the island respected her. What was that place even called? Isle Delfino? Yeah, that sounded about right. Though, most of that life was lounging around and being pampered for. Being a mythical creature, you'd have that happen to you. Her life was lyxary, then...she had some retribution happen for her to end up into Chell it seems.

Chell had the worse life out of anyone she had ever seen. Locked in test chambers by some psychotic robot...gods, it's awful. Every time she closed her eyes, she heard the firing of bullets, the pressing of buttons, and the opening of doors. She felt the burn of lasers, the feel of the light bridges, and the burning hot pain that bullets brought with them. Then the scene with the stupid personality core. God that still haunts her to this very life...

"I am not a moron!" the voice rang out in her head, and she didn't know a British accent could make her shiver so badly. She remembered the sound of grass cracking and metal bending. It was awful... "Could a moron. Punch! You! Into! This! Pit!! Huh!? Could a moron so that!?" and then the whole pod fell...

"Aah!" Her screaming surprised even her as she opened her eyes and felt herself falling before slamming down into the floor with her back. She gasped as the wind left her lungs before slowly getting up and coughing. Oh, right. She was flying close to the ceiling. She had forgot about that. How could she forget something like that? So stupid...

Annalis put a hand to her head as Shen slowly walked out of the room. All of these outside thoughts gave her a headache. She needed some foreign ideas. She really needed to talk to someone different, and fast. She couldn't handle all these inside thoughts...

Monarch Laciel said:
I finish working on my new spell, ╬▒╬║╬╣╬¢╬À¤â╬»╬▒ ¤ä╬┐¤à ¤â¤ì╬╝¤Ç╬▒╬¢¤ä╬┐¤é (Stillness of the Universe). With this spell, I can temporarily freeze space-time in an area, preventing anything from happening within the area.
[Should be fun if our characters get into any more fights. Once I get my other soul, Pucci, I'll have minor resistance to timestop, and if this goes on long enough, I'll hopefully have DIO as well, so I'll end up being able to move in yours for 5 seconds]

[Should be fun if our characters get into any more fights. Once I get my other soul, Pucci, I'll have minor resistance to timestop, and if this goes on long enough, I'll hopefully have DIO as well, so I'll end up being able to move in yours for 5 seconds]

[I dont know to much about jojo or stands but isnt Made in Heaven one of the strongest stands?]

Realm attempts to help Annalis to her feet.

"You alright? That looked like a pretty hard fall."

Annalise took the help to her feet and nodded in thanks. "It's nothing too bad, honest. I've just been having some attacks on my brains. My memories from my lives...they're not mixing well, you know?"

"Loot?" Annalis repeated as she stared at the boy. "What...what loot did we get? I barely even fought anything back there..."

"Ah, so you have come. Just don't take too much, like this guy over here. I see you getting your pocket full in here"

Back