• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

[Yup, he used a meteor, I used dimension hopping as it came in contact with me so I could go bring in Dargoo to finish the fight for me. I'll repost again.]

Take my hand. Put your faith into me. I've seen your true purpose. You are not a mere tool, but a weapon of justice. Take my hand. Slaughter those that stand before me. Pledge your allegiance. If you can do this, I can offer you bliss. I can offer you luxury. I can offer you peace. There's no time left, I cannot stop him right now hurry up and murder him! Kill him! Slaughter him!

In the nearby forest, there lay many nearby colapsed trees as a result of the meteor. One of them begins to roll over as I seemingly climb out fron underneath it. I utilized the dimension hopping from D4C to have the meteor put me in between two objects, itself and the floor, transporting me to the other worlds.

As I stand up from underneath, I hold someones hand, helping them up. "You know what I ask from you? Do not dissapoint me." I lecture, looking Titania in the eyes.

[Have to wait for him to be online before I can continue lol]

[Also, does seeing timelines allow you to see future and past? Or just alternate universes?]

[Let's go with alternate presents, i.e. retcons. I want this to be a joke, not a new superpower out of no where]

Dargoo Faust said:
[I'm doing this off of the new profile I put up and was accepted on the recruitment thread, still kind of confused why my profile here isn't updated yet. Also, this is literally my first post, so hopefully I didn't screw up too much]
[Could've sworn I updated it already. Guess that was just the meta thread. Oh well, fixed now.]

@Dargoo read in case you're confused. This is recap The Smashor said:
Wait, did I actually kill him? Was he bluffing? I thought when he wanted me to use my meteors he had some counter or something planned. Oh man, oh man, the rest of the team is gonna kill me. Possibly literally. Oh maaaan...
"Huh. That's odd. There should be some sort of remains. Ashes, at least. Fortunately, he probably isn't dead. Unfortunately, this crazed lunatic wants my head on a platter and I don't know where he is."

I turn invisible and call off all of my duplicates except one, witch I use some holographic hoo-hah to make have my color scheme.

[Just a recap for you, this is who my opponent is. His name is "The", his character soul is Metal Sonic and Astro Man. We've gotten into a fight because he thinks that my motive is to eventually kill the group, so we've secluded ourselves away from the group and current mission, and he started the fight by dropping a meteor on me. Recognizing I probably can't beat him in a 1v1, I used my dimension hopping abilities to bring in another fighter from another universe, you @Dargoo. I've forced loyalty and promises onto you, making you my tool lol. He believes I'm still alive, but doesn't know where we are. We're in a nearby forest, not too far away from the meteor.]

[Ah. So I pretty much preform the same actions, but with less confusion, and more "actually trying to kill you".]

[Uh, let me just re-do that then, lol. Since I'm under your command, do you want me to try to kill him?]

Ok just incase anyone who wasn't here for a bit and missed it we are moving on to part 4 the link is above^

Back