• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

[How would you know what parallel versions of yourself would do? Isn't that the whole point of parallel universes? For there to be differences? The odds of infinite parallel universes having no version of yourself where you would be more susceptible to pressure, or even more giving and sharing in terms of information is close to zero. Statistical impossibility.]

[The odds of you finding those universes where I'm nice enough to answer your questions instead of the infinite parallel universes where I splatter you for the temerity of trying to strong arm me are also close to zero]

[Odds of you finding parallel versions of us with all the same powers are also low, and any that do have multiple mind/intention/soul readers in the vicinity that know not to trust you.]

[When universes are infinite, the chance of you finding a particular universe also become close to zero, because there being an infinite number of universes where you get what you want, there's an infinite number where you don't]

[Probability breaks down around the infinite mark]

[Can be quickly rooted out through asking you, though. If the response I get provides information, I keep digging. If I'm largely ignored and you don't respond well to pressure, I move on. That's not considering that Funny Valentine somehow managed to find a version of Diego willing to negotiate in a few minutes. I've had a few hours time to do this.]

[And that Diego had completely different powers, and whatnot. For all we know, the version of me that you found is a swordsman that can turn into a ball of fire, has a pet dinosaur, and eats small children.]

"I asume Kura informed you of our mission. Let's depart. My master's signal is weak, but I can feel it coming from beyond the mountains to the East. In order to continuously sense him through this level of Darkness, some level of concentration is required. I'd like to leave combat to you all when possible."

[Insert any pre combat interactions here.]

Kuro begins leading you to the East. It isn't long before you encounter a pack of Beowolfs.

[@ProfessorLord what Blah said. There's no guarantee that the alternate version that is willing to talk to you has the same powers as us. It's entirely possible that you'd just end up with a bunch of incorrect information]

[Not true, the new Diego was just reacting differently to the corpse parts. There are constants observed from parallel universes, clothing and physical apperance remains largely unchanged in SBR. Even if this isn't true, it just makes Valentine finding Diego in the first place all the more impressive, if you consider the number of universes that don't harbor a Diego at all, let alone a Diego that will negotiate with him. Keep in mind he did this in two minutes. I've had two hours. I think he has some degree over what he wants from a universe, and he can narrow it down.]

"Alright, time to test out these new powers!"

Two small metal balls teleport in around me and begin firing. I run around one of the Beowolfs rapidly firing before finishing it off with flying over it and punching it in the face.

"Woah. I'm a lot faster than before, too."

I just take a look at the monsters and start sucking them into the Kamui dimension. Some of them aren't entirely whole on the way in though.

"Alright, punks, now you have to ask yourselves. "Do i feel lucky?" Well..." He then pulled out a minigun, fully locked and loaded. "DO YA!?"

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM!

I cringe as they approach us. "I can't help but feel disgusted by you creatures. I'll take no part in dealing with any of you." I gesture towards my comrades, "You lot can handle this one."

"Alright, let me try this new toy. *Anime rage scream* ASTRO! STRIKE!"

Small green meteors start slowly falling to the ground.

I throw a rock at them.

After a chain reaction I'm too lazy to describe atm, it somehow kills a few Beowolves.

"Woah, this is a slaug-"

I am interupted by a Beowolf biting my arm. It's teeth break instantly.

"Hey, do you wanna see what the center of this planet looks like, buddy?"

I go into my ball for while holding onto the Beowolf, and start burrowing into the ground.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE, YOU SCAVANGERS! YOU HYENAS! PARASITES! COMMUNISTS!" He shouted, mowing down the hoard, blood spraying on him. Soon, though, one of them tried biting the neck, and.....well.

CRUNCH!

Somebody then had his neck broken due to somebody chomping on it and tearing apart the flesh and bone. That someone was the Beowolf who attacked the toon.

[Lmao]

The poor things all get completely destroyed almost instantly. Whatever pieces of them that remain begin to pool with darkness.

"Good job everyone. But it's not over yet."

Several disembodied pieces of wolf, now corrupted, come together, making a patchwork version using pieces of different individueal beowolves. It lets out a distorted howl, as other pieces begin to reform.

I run through the pack of Beowolfs, slicing them in half with Hyorinmaru on my left and ripping through them with my flame covered hand on my right. "1,2... 25 kills. These guys are pretty slow compared to the ones from last time."

I come back up, a Beowolf skull in my hand.

"Man, I almost wish we'd ge-OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

I point to the massive patchwork Beowolf.

The distorted wolves run at me too fast for me to react. I try to block with my sword but they get to me before I can and... break their bodies upon hitting me at high speeds. I scratch the back of my head. "Now they're too fast for me to react but their attacks are so weak they just hurt themselves trying to attack me."

After all of the wolves have been destroyed, Kuro informs you that that howl the big one let out should have alerted any enemies in the area to your presence. He then leads you onward, though it isn't long before he tells you to wait a moment.

"There are survivors from this world nearby." he says.

A scream is heard from the south. In that direction you see several minor darknesses (all of the ones listed above, including both types of demons.)

I sprint to where the scream comes from, using the time splitting sword I stop the minor darkness, and move the survivors away.

Looking at the demons Jackson completely loses it and blitzs forward "YOU DIGUSTING PIECES OF SH*T, ILL KILL YOU" Jackson yells before yelling "Crazy Hunt" and ripping the hearts out of the demons and destroying them with lasers.

"Don't even think about outdoing me!"

I create several green clones of myself, all of witch firing green projectiles at the enemies.

Being completely lost in rage and remembering his past lifes experiances with these demons Jackson begins to attack and rip apart the demons dead bodies.

Back