• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

"Um...basically, thing gone to shit, and you're either help us beat this boss, or you goes and dive into the temple to get your soul. Either way, you need to do it really really quickly!"

As the boss ripped the seal out of it chest and launch itself toward here, I dodge, while piling up that same seal I put into it and continue firing.

"These situation isn't going to last forever."

"Ok" Jackson says before summoning Ama no Murakumo and dispersing, blitzing the boss at full light speed aiming to decapitate it.

[Boss is Link right]

"Be careful! The boss here is sentient!"

As I said so, the boss burn all of the seal I put onto him, and attempt to slash him before he could even punch. Judging the situation, I go close to him and bounce it back with the "Reflect" Seal, while letting him continued the punch.

Before he attempt to counter-attack, I once again put the "Flip" Seals onto hit back, and he once again writhe in agony...though it's seems the timing is getting shorter and shorter, as the seal burn in less time than the last. Even so, I kept putting it on.

[You haven't said it yet though...beside, if the buffing is correct, I don't think a little decapitation is going to stop him]

[I mean best answer to that is to wait for the GM to come and confirm all these attacks. Y'know don't just blitz the boss outright and all that. No fun]

[Ok... this is link right?Oh sry Jacky just a bit confused and trying to understand whats happening and rushed some]

Jacksons attack was deflected, so he started moving around him at 75% SoL, firing lasers that start piercing his body

[Well, you can always make this abit more exciting by combo attack.]

"Just piercing him isn't going to work, we need to throughly destroy him. Leave no piece!"

This is bad...a few more, and I don't think the seal is going to work anymore...

"We need to work together. Are you with me?"

The attacks work and pierce his body but the boss turned and struck at me I blocked it but was shot to the ground and hit it hard coughing up some blood

[And @Jacky I didn't see your comment until after I posted so again sry]

[but you're not even giving the boss a chance to react because the GMs not here, and what you're essentially doing is just blowing past the boss with a wave of your hand thinking that he won't try and attack you. That's not only boring to read but a bit disrespectful for a dm who's trying his best to give y'all a challenge. I mean obviously this is just coming from me, and I'm not the best at DMing myself, but I'm throwing my two cents out there about no selling this boss, and a crap ton of bidoofs and bibarels by basically saying, we destroy him before he can even react yay us.]

[That's why I'm waiting now. Also I can't be here all of the time so if I don't respond to an action effecting my character for a long time then you can just control my character for me]

[Alright I understand and I wont do it again also I just got my a*s kicked, plus the boss is still alive and fighting. Also ive never done this before so I guess im think of this as to much like a video game]

[Well, I does unsubtly make this boss abit unbalance, so that we could drag this on abit. I does said my Past Live buff this guy abit.]

[My two cents on the fight against the boss: Psycho's first attack is deflected by the mirror shield (too far away to blitz Link, even at light speed) haki and intangibility will let him fight somewhat evenly with Link in close range though. Smashor's attacks can be completely ignored (too slow and too weak), if he isn't one shot right off the bat, 1v1ing a Bibarel would be a struggle for you since you lose to them in AP and versatility. Andy's attacks do the most damage since he has hax danmaku, and his speed is enough to keep up, but he'd need to be at a range, since Link can bring him down in one hit. You guys are fighting a losing battle for now, but that's fine since your goal is to hold them back until we get the souls.]

[Blah's pretty much spot on in terms of the boss fight. He outclasses all of you ,in AP/Dura, and has the speed to keep up with the fastest of you. (And Regenerationn that these enemies weren't supposed to gain until the next boss, but Andy gave them that on his own, so blame him.)]

[To those asking what they missed, just Ctrl + F to where I said "[Moving the plot forward.]" and that should catch you up for the most part story-wise.]

[Meta-wise, I need you all to lock in your next soul in the other thead so I can carry on with the temple scene.]

"Jeans...whatever, we will do Operation: Light Reflection: Light Blossom. Do you understand?"

Waving the seal with the word "Reflect" on it in front of his faces, I'm waiting for his confirmation.

"Hah...simple, you turn into light, I reflected it back around him. We will surround him in a prison of Light, as you constantly attack him from multiple angle that he can not used that shield in time."

"Uh.. Sure" Jackson says before trasforming into light

[Should we wait, we got chewed out last time attacking with out the GM]

[Oh hey, maybe they could fight better if they had stat amping and someone who can debuff the boss… *cough*Persona*cough*]

Back