• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

"Stranger… those things can regenerate from just a head. You… haven't filled your bag with live Bidoofs, have you?" Pretty much everyone in the area looks at him.

I look at the Bidoof bag

Kamui

I BFR the bag to another dimension

I look up

Kamui

I eject the bag into space.

Dhoruf Asshara

That will keep it flying up and out of the atmosphere. And in that direction forever.

Don't need more Bidoofs than the human population coming back to life

[Sorry, fog of war, man.]

"Wait, now that I think about it, the boss is gone already! Why didn't I see that!"

"...Look like you really need some training, after we've done with it." (Master)

"I can't help it! It's fog of war, Master."

"Oh ho, then how about I trained you with actual fog of war and the invisible enemies then?" (Master)

"NOOOOOO."

Crying out loud, I continue firing against the remaining Bidoof.

"Oh, thank god. Well, at least i have the rest of the kill count, which is back at 3 million again." He said, buried in maimed and brutalized heads. The toon burst out of the pile, and saw one of the heads roll down the pile. He stepped on the decayed head and crushed it, for it was of no use to him now.

With speeds exceeding that of Killer Queen, his stand suddenly launches a right hook, slamming into Killer Queen's hand, shattering it in the process. I curse in pain and confusion, "WHAT THE ****?"

A barrage of hands is thrown into Killer Queen before violently launching both of us a small distance away. I squirm on the floor, coughing up blood.

"Your still a man of reason. There's logic behind your action. If I continue with this onslaught you will not survive."

"I-I'm going to kill you! In my home world... before all of this, there were people I genuinely cared for, people I genuinely trusted and liked. To accept defeat here... is to abandon it all!"

"I see.", his stand slowly retracts into his body. "Then we really are one of the same. We both seek peace, you for yourself and friends, and I for my country. Do you see now? I had a feeling before but now I am sure, you and I are connected."

I bite my lip, although what he's saying might be true I don't want to hear it. "How? In what way could we possibly be connected?", but as I say it outloud it slowly becomes apparent to me.

The man replies, "I'm the only other you've seen with a stand in person, am I not? Are our goals not the same, to ensure peace? Was it not destiniy that brought us here? I have a feeling our souls... are meant to be."

He continues, "For some reason I see an aura surrounding you. I've caught glimpses of others here, I don't see it on them. I assume you can see the same of me as well. This Supreme Darkness... though I am vaguely aware of what it is, I have no clue how I know nor understand that it is a threat, but judging by your comments earlier it must be real. You can't even defend yourself from the likes of me, how are you going to challenge something potentially stronger?"

I remain silent.

'Then it is decided. I haven't introduced mysef, I am-" I interrupt him, "Funny Valentine.", he stands there slightly confused. "And you are Manuelo Vincero... I don't... it seems there's some sort of kinship between us already."

In the distance, the movement of more Bidoof become more apparent, and it sounds louder than before... I don't see any of my teammates in my immediate vicinity.

"There's no time, grab my hand."

Our stands reach out and grab each others hands, and as they do, a bright blue light is formed, engulfing the room in the light. When it dissipates, the other man is gone.

"My actions - our actions, are utterly unclouded. They are all those of justice." I say with a raised voice, our souls now merged into one.

The remaining swarm of Bidoof are now close by, and they immediately begin to jump over one another in an attempt to swarm me yet again. "Really? Is this all you monsters can do?"

The one at the front of the pack lunges toward me, but is quickly dispatched by Killer Queen whom reaches out and immediately detonates the poor thing. I grab a rock from the floor and toss it at the ceiling, detonating it before more can reach me. It blows up, causing more of the ceiling to cave in. Larger pieces of stone and rock fall onto the wave yet again.

As the stones come in contact with the Bidoof and the ground they stand on, they are considered to be within two objects, and as a result, the stone contineus to fall, enveloping the Bidoof and causing them to seemingly dissapear in mass.

"This new ability of mine.. its because of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, or as I call it, D4C. Combining our souls into one has gained me access to this abilty. I am able to transfer them into another parallel universe when I put them in between two objects.", I monologue. "Once there they share the same space as there parallel selves."

"There's a law in every universe, two of the same objects cannot exist at once. Because of this, both their parallel selves and themselves are brought together and erased from existance entirely."

As I finish my monologue, there seem to be no Bidoof left. All of them have been banished to a parallel universe, where they are probably destroyed by now. I walk away from the area like nothing ever happened, and I decide to go rejoin other group members. I soon encounter the Von Frankenstein-whatever fellow responsible for causing me to fall unconcious in the first place.

Looking out, I see that "Gamer" is coming out to dealt with the mob.

"Ugh, these guy are annoyingly tough, they wouldn't disappear unless I destroy them throughly" (Gamer)

"Well, thank Master for that. She felt like this is too easy."

"Really!? Just how tyrant is she?" (Gamer)

"Anyway, so you coming out now?"

"Yup...Have to make myself useful, somehow, and Master said not to interfere with the trial." (Gamer)

"And yet she does it anyway right? Such a hypocrite."

"Yeah...but she can do that, because she's strong. Were it me back there, I couldn't save him from that, nor could I fight against most of them...That's probably why she stop me back there, to watch." (Gamer)

"Yup. From the look of it, you're even weaker than me."

"I-Is that so !?" (Gamer)

"...Well, no choice but to get stronger right?"

"...You're right. My friend, my family,...I need to get stronger, so that I could save them." (Gamer)

"Oh ho, so you want to get stronger, right?" (Master)

Even those the voice itself is normal, her voice send a chill down our spine.

Also, a blue screen that said "Omnious presence detected" have appear before us.

"If you insist, I, your Master, will trained both of you very, very througly, and deep to the bone~. We will have plenty of time to do just that when this is over. After all..."

'100 hour inside is equal to 1 hour outside, right?'

Hearing such, the 2 can only suddered.

[If he attacks someone right next to me, I'm going to kill him, or at least cut both his arms off. My character's already cautious of him, so he won't let him attack someone easily.]

The remaining portals close. All that's left is to mop up the stragglers.

"That should do for now. Anyone who has yet to retrieve a soul, do it quickly. It won't be long until the darkness returns, and next time, it will bring something a bit stronger than mere bidoofs. The more corrupted the universe becomes, the more powerful of a body our enemies can manifest."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look at my past life. The haori he is wearing reminds you of something. "Toshiro Hitsugaya... look how far you've fallen. You used to be a captain with many people following you. That darkness your body is clad in represents your failure to protect those precious to you. Throw it away and help me avenge them while making sure the same fate doesn't befall anyone else." I hold out my hand to the white haired swordsman.
[ appeal to emotion]
[I mean if you want it to go that fast, go ahead. I just hope you weren't waiting for my ok to continue.]

I continue to approach the group, walking towards Griffin, only stopping when I come face to face.

Without hesitation, Killer Queen manifests itself from me, moving at speeds far faster than anyone in the group should be able to react. (MTFL) Killer Queen's reaches its arm over Griffin's shoulder, touching and interacting with him, but he can't quite see... just as quickly, Killer Queen retracts its arm and detonates the bomb that it set...

And nothing happens to Griffin. The dark, shadowy remains of a Bidoof begin to drift over his shoulder where Killer Queen had reached over. My expression remains unchanged throughout all of this. "In your discussion you had dropped your guard, even if only for a second. That Bidoof made an attempt to ambush you while you were distracted." I now begin to smile.

"I am nobody's enemy, I solely want to ensure the peace and safety of our group. After all, it's going to take more than me to defeat whatever this Supreme Darkness is. I hope you can all understand this and join me as an ally, not an enemy."

I look at him and feel a twinge of irritation. Then I tilt my head and laugh.

"An admirable gesture. I do believe you have made your point adequately. And I'm touched Manuelo. Your concern for my health is admirable. But I advise you look closer"

Borg surrounds me, a field of force that shuts out anything with ill-intent, regardless of my knowledge of the threat.

"I don't drop my guard"

I extend my hand.

"And now that I have eased your worries for me. To new teammates, and a stronger bond than before"

"Ohhh...Internal conflict, uneasy friendship, spark against allies and enemies alike...This is what drama is for" (popcorn sound) (Master)

Clearly hearing the sound of her eating popcorn, it's clear that she's enjoying this...Where did she even get these from...

I look at his hand for a second, unsure of how to react.

Common sense strikes, and I reach out and grab it. I begin to squeeze with the strength of my stand, causing discomfort.

"Though we are teammates, please do not mistake me for your friend. I am friend to no man, I only wish for whats best."

I drop his hand and let go.

[You think that 8-B force could cause discomfort to someone with 6-B dura?]

"As you wish Manuelo. Colleages then"

Feeling a shift of weight, as if I'm getting heavier just for a moment, I can only sigh.

"Hah...it's not like it will affect her even if you done it to me, you know."

Back