• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

[You can plan your attack, you just can't really decide if it succeeds/fails/etc unless there's a big obvious stat gap/flaw]

Facing off against several Bidoofs, Zilla let out a battle roar, before, with a flash of his spines and eyes, he discharged a stream of emerald atomic flames from his maw. The Thermonuclear Breath engulfed the Bidoofs, burning away their flesh and hide and taking them out in one fell swoop. Roaring once more, Zilla found himself becoming larger and larger, regaining his original size as he charged towards a pack of Bibarels, atomic flames spurting from his mouth.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Oh hey, maybe they could fight better if they had stat amping and someone who can debuff the boss… *cough*Persona*cough*]
[I wonder who you could be talking about? ovo]

Realm begins casting buffs on the party.

Masukukaja to increase our speed, Matarukaja for attack, Marakukaja for defense. Matarunda, Marakunda, and Masukunda debuff those same stats on all enemies.

Realm casts Samsara. A huge light envelops the area and 80% of the bidoofs between the party and Link instantly perish, dissipating into particles, which [with enhanced sight] you notice return to the rift that they came from.

"Took you long enough, just wake up mate?"

Taking advantagous of this, I spread ton of "Reflect" seal around the boss, suspending in the air and going into formation. As the same time, I gave the signal.

"You could do it now, Light Reflection: Light Blossom !"

"Huh, well then."

Edward is just stabbing, shooting, potioning, burning, etc. on the remaining 20%

After getting rid of whatever remaining Bidoofs and Bibarels he could find, Zilla paused for a moment, resting as he looked over the surrounding environment and the others around. Unsure of his next step, the kaiju just waited for an opportunity to present itself.

"Hey Jeans could use that beam attack the kaiju just did on the boss, it could surprise him as I doubt he can see"Jackson says while fightng the boss

Lifting his head in response, Zilla decided that he might as well aid his allies. His spines flashing green once more, Zilla fired another Atomic Ray for Jeans.

For a moment Link looked like he was preparing to attack one of us weaker members before he was distracted by Jackson and Greg again. Shit, we need to get moving! Someone's gonna get killed at this rate.

"Edward, Thomas, The get moving as well, these guys can hold them off, we'll only get in the way here. Garett, we're gonna need you to come too, if something like that is inside, we'll need your strength." Annalis and the stranger already headed in, those guys are screwed of there's something dangerous in there, so we should catch up as fast as possible, at least Silas is with them.

[edit: didn't see the thing Zilla was doing, edited my talking to him out. Also edited out the. Thing about Silas.]

Seeing the ray getting fired, I open up a hole big enough for it to go in, before closing it again as it end. Though that guy momentarily move back to let it hit...He should be moving in back by now, and the boss inside must be both chopped up and fried to death...but that could only hold him back.

As I watch the rest of the team scurrying up to the temple, I muttered to myself.

"Well, this should keep him for awhile. Come on, get our soul as fast as you can."

Meanwhile, I slowly tighten it up, as best as I can.

Letting out another low growl, Zilla proceeded towards the temple, receding in size as he shifted back into Kyoryu. He might as well get a move on now.

I summon Ama no Murakumo and go back to hold him up some more. Our team needs time to get the souls Jackson says to himself

[So those who entered the temple are: Kyoryu, Silas, Blane, Annalis, The Stranger, Garret, The, Edward, (and Greg's "spirit"). Right?]

[Okay, i'm back.]

"Guys, just one question: How do we get the souls? As in, gain their essence or powers or whatever it is?"

[Who'd have thought it'd be this hard to balance an encounter including a relatively haxless 9-A and multiple 6-Bs?]

[@Christian, you wanted SCP-096 right?]

[I'm probably gonna have to adjust this later...]

Those who enter the temple notice a wide stone obelisk sitting near the back of the room. At the base of it is a metal plaque that reads: Sealed away are the souls I tore from eternal Darkness. If you are chosen and have accepted your fate, come forth, and the seal will release unto you one final challenge.

[Upon inspection] A great number of names a carved into each side of the Obelisk. Among the countless sea of names, your eyes are immediately drawn towards a single one. Though you have no memory of it whatsoever, it feels incredibly familiar to you.

[Insert any actions/reactions for before the combat here.]

[Upon interaction (feel free to fill this part out with your own action)] The Obelisk begins to glow, and the room is transformed into a vast, illusionary space. [Similar to this , without the tree or doors. (Nothing changes from the outside of the temple.)]

Out from the obelisk appear 8 figures, visibly still corrupted by Darkness.[If your soul is among them and you're present inside the temple, you feel a strong sense of familiarity coming from it.] It seems that the seal is still affecting some of them, preventing them from recovering their full strength. It's clear they intend to fight.

Hitsugaya Tōshirō [Upgrade hasn't come yet, but preemptively Reduced to 6-B by the seal]

Han Jee-Ha

Sauro [Reduced to 6-B by the seal.]

Ba

Uchiha Obito (Tobi Key)

Chell [Too OP, sealing failed]

SCP-096

Anai Miu [Time hax restricted, and speed reduced to Relativistic by the seal.]

The remaining souls are stay inside the obelisk for now.

[You don't have to beat them, just weaken them a bit, and you'll be able to reclaim them. Alternatively, if you appeal to the soul's personality, they might start to fight back against the corruption from the inside.]

"Let's just get th-JESUS CHRIST!" The toon said as the being lurched at him. The Stranger dodged, and watched as it rammed into the wall. That's right. Into. It nearly merged with the wall, but it popped out and went towards the clown. "Give me your best shot, One-Eyed Willy."

Annalis would take a deep breath as she walked towards the obelisk, staring at the names among them and trying to figure out just what exactly they were. All these names...so many. It was almost overwhelming. How was she supposed to know which name belonged to her past soul? Was she just expected to know? It didn't make any sense!

Though, it was then that the name made itself apparent, like a spotlight in the middle of the darkest night. It practically flowed in front of her as she stared at it. She didn't know you could feel so much emotion in a five letter name, but with it she felt familiarity, a sense of warmth...she felt at ease.

"Chell..?" She spoke, and the foreign word suddenly became very familiar, like she's heard it before. She mumbled it multiple times, under her breath, the word becoming more and more familiar to her. Several memories flooded back, along with the sounds of gunshots as well as an explosion...the moon...

"Chell!" Annalis had screamed, and as she did, the room changed. The environment was gone and she was left in a void, or an egg, or something. When she turned around, she was faced with a familiar face and...several angry looking people.

"Chell..." Annalis repeated before shaking her head. "I,,,suppose I can't convince you to not fight me, can I?"

There was no response from the woman, of course. There was never a response from her. She should know this by now. After all, she was a part of her. Always the silent type...Annalis chuckled as she could practically feel herself sprout wings, though she couldn't tell if it was physically or spiritually. "Very well...lets fly."

And with that, she took off into the air. This should be an interesting fight for her...as long as the others don't interfere...that thing that was currently charging the toon worried her.

As 096 charged, the toon then ran up and tried pummeling the skull of the creature. He went up, jumped on the shoulder, looked to his side, and started slamming his fist on the SCP, but it wasn't slowing down. If anything, it only got' 'faster. "Die, you filthy mongrel, die!" He said in a somewhat good imitation of Marvin the Martian. (Especially considering the situation)

Back