• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

"I'd prefer we not needlessly lose members of the team because someone felt psychotic, so maybe you should agree with him."

"Tsk, I have no intrest in someone so weak" Jackson says before turning into light and disappearing.

Realm casts Mediarahan, restoring everybody's health to max.

"Everyone please calm down. We shouldn't be fighting each other like this."

Alright, this guy is clearly not a team player. I point two fingers at him from far above.

╬┤¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À: ¤Ä╬©╬À¤â╬À ╬▓╬▒¤ü¤ì¤ä╬À¤ä╬▒¤é

Gravity warps, and he is sent flying hundreds of metres into the air in front of me.

"Psychotic? It's in the best interest of our group to have their strongest member most aware of his abilities. Consider it farming, like in a roleplaying game."

"I'm glad you've decided your life has value." Killer Queen is retracted.

Rearing his head back, Kyoryu tore off the leg of the fallen spider with his jaws, green blood spurting onto his face as he tossed the arachnid's limbs away. The spiders had proven little challenge to Kyoryu, as he had torn through them with ease. Snarling, Kyoryu stepped off the dying spider as several zombies began approaching him. As he moved, Kyoryu's body was rapidly changing, though he took no notice as grayish-blue scales started spreading over his body, jagged dorsal spines sprouted from his back, and a long tail now whipped around behind him. Parting his rapidly elongating jaws, Kyoryu let out a piercing roar as he charged forward on his now digitigrade theropod-like legs, tackling the nearest zombie and ripping his throat out with his teeth.

I appear next to the toon "well that was intense" Jackson says in a calm voice(Nothing like how he had just been)

Killer Queen darts its hands onto a nearby tree trunk, giving Manuelo leverage against the gravity spell placed onto him, allowing him to stay grounded. With some anger, Manuelo furiously demands: "Continuing will be acceptance of everyones death. Let go of me!"

"Did we really need to have this guy on the team? The toon has better potential than him."

"...Huh! I'm asleep again! What did I miss?"

"Again, a lot of good stuff. I now gain even more power :D"

"Good for you..."

"Good for me, so...new assignment. I'm going to go get our new soul, while you stay here and "mingle"."

"...And by "mingle" you mean fight."

"Yiup, tootle."

With that, my Past Live turn into light and flies away...

Hah...Why did it have to come to this, I ask myself this every single day since I met her.

She doesn't even need to turn into light to get there, meaning that she want to take her damn time.

And the Shikigami she put right behind me mean that she's monitoring everything I do.

...Great, that mean there's only one thing to do.

Preparing various Ofuda, I stand before the chaos, and throw them at everyone's face, getting their attention.

"Alright! Everyone that I pissed off, COME AT ME!!!" ( cry internally)

I slightly increase the power of the gravity spell, and Killer Queen's grip is ripped off the trunk. Maneulo comes flying up until he is suspended in mid-air by opposing gravitational forces.

"Continuing will be the acceptance of everyone else's death? Don't be like that. I'm only trying to help you Manuelo. You see, from my perspective, I do believe there's been some misunderstandings between our team mates regarding you. So in the interests of keeping our team together for this journey, I will be taking care of you from now on, to make sure that no one unduely harms you over some misunderstanding. And do not worry. I will be watching you very very closely"

I drop the gravity spell before he has a chance to respond, and he plummets down. I yell after him.

"DON'T WORRY. I HEAR YOU ONLY NEED TO BE ROOM LEVEL TO TANK A FALL FROM LOW EARTH ORBIT HAHAHAHAH"

I fly down to him and land next to the crater he's in, keeping a slight gravitational force on his shoulder to let him know I'm still watching.

I look at the rest of my team mates.

"What? I just had a little talk with him"

"What? That was great. Would be fun for you to do that again, by the way, it's Small Building level now."

Swinging his tail, Kyoryu struck the remaining zombie hard in the side, bringing out a loud crack as the zombie was sent flying several meters backwards, its spine snapped in two from the force of the blow. Growling lightly, Kyoryu, no, Zilla, roared out in victory as he stood amongst the fallen zombies. Glancing towards the zombie he just struck, Zilla watched as the still alive monster struggled to crawl towards him, paralyzed from the waist down thanks to its broken spine. Walking over to the crawling monster, Zilla tilted his head and watched as the Zombie attempted to claw at him.

Reaching down, Zilla clamped his jaws onto the zombie's head, before crushing it like a grapefruit, biting a big chunk of flesh and bone from the zombie's head as the monster promptly died. Crunching the chunk of zombie flesh for a brief moment, letting the blood run over his tongue, Zilla tilted his head back and swallowed the meat, rumbling quietly. It wasn't fish, but it would have to suffice. Placing a foot on top of the corpse, Zilla started picking off bits and strips of decayed flesh like a vulture.

"Ha lucky him I was about throw out a Light Speed laser(includes a country level(6-B) explosion), well what ever" Jackson says before yawning and a ofuda passes through his head and he sits paying it no mind.

[Does anyone else find it amusing that Killer Queen is fast enough to omega blitz everyone else here, but only if they get within 1 metre of Maneulo?]

...So no one notice nor mind that an Ofuda just either stick or passed through their head.

WOOHOO, my aggro skill suck!

Sure, there's now a mob that follow me, but that's way better than the worse case scenario.

Now I only need to practice against mob for once...I think, as I gleefully throw explosive Ofuda at them with reckless abandon.

——————

"Tch... coward."

The Ofuda that's still either flying or stuck to their face, drop to right in front of everybody matter, and turn into a letter of challenge.

"To the one that may concern, the person the arrow is pointing at have challenge you to a simple, friendly duel. It's your choice, but personally, I want you to fight against that coward."

At the bottom of it, the arrow keep pointing toward a flying person happily flinging paper at the exploding mob.

[That is funny but thats how it works] [And im I the one being called a coward I mean unless my guy sees you as an enemy he wont care]

[Yeah, I think most of us just dodge and ignore it though… also, a second person is approaching the temple, so Ed should probably come up with something (beyond the bidoofs I randomly decided we're attacking us) to show up and progress the plot. Also, meta speak is supposed to go to the pre-game thread now to avoid clutter.]

[We stopped Kira from killing everyone. Other than that, just go to the pre game thread to decide your next character.]

[Go to the pre-game thread to find out, but basically we're moving the plot now. The Meta-gaming is also moving to there too.]

[Yeah, though right now we're adding our soul (according to our wishlist) to move the plot. Pick your next character there.]

[If it's acceptable, i'm actually gonna change my character entirely. Personality, appearence, even the past life.]

[Ask the GM in the pre game thread. Though you could simply change your character just by having yourself be "possessed" by your wishlist, then change from that on.]

Back