• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

Quickly taking notice of the tracks, Kyoryu decided he didn't want to let them reach him, as he quickly jumped to his left, towards the direction of the rocky outcropping he previously perched on.

[Also side-note, are we deciding on the mobs dissipate when they die or they're now corpses, cause we did the dissipating last part.]

Edward's just stabbing random fodder.

[I'd say both to mobs dissipating and leaving corpses, I think corpses remain for a little while before quickly dissipating]

Almost as if it were related, a small stone is tossed towards Kyoryu from an entirely different direction. Upon inspection of this invisible force, the tire-tracks look as if they begin to kick up rocks and other things in its path in many directions, slowly approaching the giant rockwall and struggling to climb.

Since we entered this place, I've been keeping quiet and following Blane. His Space-Time lockdown ability intrugies me, and I'm waiting for him to use it so I can learn how to replicate it.

His eyes widening from the incoming stone, Kyoryu managed to bring up his arms in defense, blocking the rock as it struck his limbs. Ignoring the pain as he managed to catch the stone as it began to fall, Kyoyu looked back towards the tracks as he struggled to get a bead on this newcomer. It was invisible, clearly, and judging by its tracks it could've been a vehicle of some kind. But he couldn't figure out anything more about this new threat, and he was hesitant to engage it in close quarters.

Bored with the current situations that Garret was experiencing , he noticed a large army of skeletons marching towards the protagonists. Sighing, he knew that the battle would be easy for our protagonists, despite the fact that the enemy force was so large. He was tempted to say "YOU, SHALL NOT, PASS!" but he silenced the urge.

A skeleton pops out of nowhere are shoots an arrow at me.

I warp space around me send the arrow back at the skeleton, who shatters into a pile of bones.

"Here! Have a head!" He threw the now decapitated head of a zombie on the floor, letting blood ooze out of the place where the neck used to be.

Before Kyoryu had any chance to think further, the stone detonated, the explosion engulfing Kyoryu and launching him backwards for several feet. Landing hard on his back, Kyoryu skidded back several feet before coming to a halt. His head was spinning, and pain shot up from the burns on his arms and upper torso. His eyes opening after having been clenched shut, Kyoryu pulled himself to his feet, letting out a primal growl all the while. Anger made him forget about his pain as he let out a snarl, exposing his pointed fangs.

I pick up a flaming skeleton and throw it at the invisible spirit climbing the cliff, and throw a rock at the enchanted rock. It hits and there's an explosion. Like I thought, he's that Yoshikage Kira.

I tap on Jackson's shoulder and say "please come with me. There might be a fight soon." That Frankenstein Guy seems to be interested in my fighting, so he'll probably follow when he hears that.

I walk up to where the shopkeeper had walked off to. "I know you just got these powers, so I won't be angry if you tell me you were trying to figure out how strong you were. But if you just wanted to kill an ally, we'll have a problem." I toss him a book then. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Volume 1. "I have the rest saved to my phone if you're curious. If you're just a killer though, I'd prefer if you died here."

[I used the eyes earlier to hit robot sonic while he was moving at full speed Monarch.]

[Does your character have omniscence or something I'm missing? Do we all know others past lives? And how'd you get a copy of JoJo in the minecraft world? Just confused is all, need clarification.]

"You know, I feel relatively underpowered compared to everyone else here" said Edward, thinking aloud, while stabbing/burning/smiting a zombie to death.

[Blah, tell me what to ctrl+f so I can find where you did that?] [Also Edwell said we have no knowledge of any other ficitonal verses but our own so I don't think you could learn who Lord is like that]

I follow Jackson, hoping to see his ability in action again.

[I have pop culture knowledge, I gain knowledge of things from the era I'm in, and I have knowledge of all impressive figures in history, which in this story all past lives are real historical figures from the scope of the throne of heroes. I was carrying Kojo cause it's a good manga, and part Japanese people get a pass on being a bit weaby]

[@Monarch try "all that exist" I think that should find it. It's in part 1]

"You think you're underpowered, look at me. I'm the one always getting hurt. Really, i'm predicting there's a rake behind me right no-"

WHAM!

I turn to face the intruder whom decided it was best to invade my personal space.

"... Test my powers? Yes, I was just testing my powers. Though you may be considered my allies, I have no qualms with murdering everyone here. But...

I've decided that I'll test my powers on someone such as yourself."

Killer Queen is summoned, gliding across the ground at very casual speeds before standing up and effortlessly throwing a barrage of punches, all of which seem to be operating at less strength than what they appear to be.

"I doubt anybody here could kill me. I mean, come on, have any of you seen the old cartoons? Those characters are practically invincible!"

"Then so be it! Supreme Darkness? What a joke, thanks to these powers given to be from my past life, there'll be nothing to stop my will! If anyone else wants a piece of me then have at it!"

[Im there to]

I sense the odd force move and decide to blitz the shopkeeper (at about 75% the SoL) and slash (not to kill but to injure)

Unbeknowst to this incoming swordsman and perhaps even myself, Killer Queen drops whatever casual combat previously engaged in in order to defend myself from this attack. Moving at incredible speeds (MTFL according to profile), Killer Queen intercepts with a swift kick to the mans chest, leaving an imprint as well as redirecting all his previous acceleration into the opposite direction, sending him away.

Gravity Magic

I fly up into the air and watch from above. I'll step in if necessary, but I'd like to see the space-time lockdown again. This time from within. ¤â¤ä¤ü╬╣╬╝╬╝╬¡╬¢╬┐ ╬┤╬╣╬¼¤â¤ä╬À╬╝╬▒

Wisdom of Solomo

My physical body flies above, protected by warps in space that redefine the pathways towards me. My soul enters the Ruhk, watching Blane's soul, to see how the Ruhk reacts when he uses his ability.

The kick passes through my chest and I reform(I entered elemental intagibility) I then blitz again same speed same attack.

While saying "You think id let scum like you touch me me" Jackson says in a condecending tone.

Kyoryu was currently having mental issues as several spiders started moving in on him. More and more memories were coming in, memories he could only guess were from his past life. Fighting to defend his human father, combating all sorts of mutants and alien invaders, facing against his mother brought back as a cyborg. The memories were almost overwhelming, making Kyoryu shake his head to regain focus as the spiders drew closer. Looking upon the arachnids, Kyoryu remembered how he once fought a Giant Spider. These bugs were nothing in comparison.

Letting out a snarling roar, Kyoryu pounced on the nearest spider, ripping into the arachnid with his... teeth and claws? Kyoryu, however, paid no attention to this new oddity as he quickly dispatched the spider and proceeded to take on the remainders.

[Killer Queen's way too weak for that]

I was planning to slash his stand in two since he sent it towards me so slowly, but instead I charge in, with all my mind I decide to slash his arm. The power in my eyes activate.

I see the Ruhk, and I see the magoi. A state of nothingness, where all outcomes of space-time but the one the user wants are reduced to zero. A complex magic indeed, one that influences the path of the Ruhk itself to alter fate. With time I could replicate it in its fullest, but not now.

However, I don't want to replicate it in its fullest. Controlling fate? Such things hold no interest to me. To have already decided the result before the method? Such a concept holds no place in science. I am only interested in the ability to lock down a single moment, and a single place. And the replication of that, is very much within my immediate ability.

I withdraw from the Ruhk. I can barely see Jackson as a streak of light, and I can't even see the motion of Manuelo's "stand" it is so fast, only the motion of the Ruhk it gives off in its path.

From these attackers I am left with two gaping slash marks actively pouring blood.

"Perhaps I've been to lenient in my offense." I struggle to mutter, "There'll be no second chance for anyone. If you approach me, you'll end up dead, that I can promise. Instead I propose an offer, you ***** leave me alone now and I'll quit exploring my abilities, you'll regret me not doing so later though."

"Do not continue, you will die."

Back