• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

Stepping forth towards the obelisk, Kyoryu hesitated briefly. He had no idea what was in store for him, and so he was very much conscious. Still, he needed to do this, and so he looked amongst the names along the obelisk, until he spotted one in particular.

Sauron.

For whatever reason, Kyoryu felt drawn to that name, as if it were meant for him. It brought up strange thoughts that almost felt like memories. Memories of a time where man was but a slave to the ancient gods. Memories of a Primal Rage.

Reaching hesitantly with his left hand, Kyoryu lightly touched the name with his fingertips, causing the obelisk to begin emanating an ominous glow. Before Kyoryu's very eyes, the surrounding room was replaced by a vast space of whiteness.

Emerging from the obelisk in a similar glow, a large beastly figure materialized before Kyoryu. For a moment, he thought he was looking into his reflection. The beast resembled a Tyrannosaurus standing upright, with golden scales and purple stripes. Parting his large jaws, the monstrous theropod let out a bellowing roar of hunger and bloodlust.

Sauron, the God of Hunger, wished to feast.

Though momentarily taken aback, Kyoryu saw he had no choice but to combat the theropod god. Quickly shifting into his past life's form and achieving his maximum size, Zilla roared back in challenge, ready to take on the soul of Sauron.

"Hey Stone Chair Guy(Griffin) can help us kill this boss so we can see whats happening in the temple" Jackson says while attacking Link.

[I see]

[Well, time to take him out then]

[No gravity resistance. No physics resistance]

[He's about the have a bad time]

I look down at the blackened swordsman fighting with my team mates. I should give them a hand. Only a moment, then I'll get back to the business of halting the corruption and holding those fissures closed.

I point at the swordsman.

Dhoruf Asshara (Fixed Propulsion Impact)

And then...

Dhoruf Sabaha (Gravity Reaction)

Gravity will spontaneously alter around the swordsm, sending him flying up. And with the power of Dhoruf Asshara, the force that propels him up will never lessen, never alter. He will be propelled through space in that exact direction, with that exact force, until the end of time, even if his body is ground to dust.

[Unless he does something to stop it I guess]

RAM!

BONK!

SLAM!

DONK!

Every hit rung out, the cartoon and the monster slamming into wall after wall. Then, the clown pulled out a bomb with the word "ACME Bomb" labeled on it. Once the bomb was lit, due to bad luck, both the Stranger and SCP-096 were caught in the explosion. There was a difference in the amount of damage they took. While the Stranger was stunned, bone showing and covered in soot, SCP-096 wasn't affected, and kept charging.

Soon enough, the cartoon evaded the humanoid, all the wounds from the explosion gone, and watched a secret plan fall into action. The explosion gave the clown enough time to set up a trap that could hurt the creature. Badly. The monster accidentally slipped on a banana peel, but kept moving, reminiscent to that of a bob-sledder. As it moved, a machine labled "ACME Launchpad" shot the creature up into the air, but it landed down shortly after.

As it hit the floor, the cartoon then ran up and started choking the creature, but it wasn't harmed by any of this. It would be like a dream come true just to cause it to slow down, let alone weaken it. SCP-096 tried to tear the arm off, but was then slapped and had its jaws opened wide. "Some bad breath you have there." He said, and kicked it in the stomach. The SCP was stunned a little, putting everything into action.

I can hear her. I have since we came to this world, but now it's clear. She's pissed. I walk up to the obelisk, I know which name is mine, I don't even have to look. All I do, is cut it.

The world changes, a shallow lake, the obelisk sitting in its center.

Several figures appear, I quickly move to cut down the weakest one, some humanoid monster. My arm is stabbed through three times in an instant, and I stop. "You haven't broken free yet? Wasn't being controlled one time enough?" She looks like she's angry with herself, she's trying to break free, but she still attacks

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself? They killed your god, what the hell are you doing helping them?" She struggles again, her teeth grit, and she strikes at me again. I couldn't react, and my arm is split open.

"Stop being an idiot, and get that dumb thing out of your head."

[Does my appeal to her personality succeed?]

The fight started the moment Annalis had flown into the air. Two portal gun shots were all it took for Chell to get in place for a surprise attack, and boy did it work. Annalis couldn't even register the fact that Chell had landed on her, her heels digging into her back.

Annalis let out a scream of pain and began to tumble out of the sky. It took a moment to stabilize herself, but she was able to catch a falling Chell by the arms, just barely so. "Chell, think about this! You're only hurting yourself here."

Chell's only response was to hit Annalis in the side of the head with her portal gun. Annalise was forced to drop the woman as she brought a hand to the impact zone. Before Chell could land on the ground, Annalis heard the distinct sound of the portal gun being fired. She was attacking again.

"No!" Annalis twirled around so she faced the sky and thrusted her arm forward. Suddenly, a large stream of sand came out and hit Chell in the stomach, causing her to be knocked off course and fall several feet away. Annalise blinked and stared at her hand to see what had happened, but to her horror, her hand was completely missing.

That is, until all of the sand particles that had hit Chell came back to Anjali's to form her arm. Once she had her whole appendage back, she flexed her fingers just to test it before smiling. "Well, that evens things a little."

[So im assuming total physics annihilation works]

After watching the boss get destroyed I go into the temple to see whats happening.

I find everyone is fighting and on the nearby obelisk I see many names but one stuck out "Ban" I say before doging due to an attack from said person.

"So you would fight for some one who killed your precious Elaine, Pathetic" Jackson says before Biltzing(Can I blitz now is that ok for this) with Ama no Murakumo, only for the slash to heal.

[If it didn't work I continue to hold him off and this is what happens when I finally get in]

"Beast! Dragon! DEVOURER!" Gandalf accused the ironically named Sauron, beast god of hunger. "You're name is apt, for your power is strong! GO BACK TO YOUR DOOM!" Gandalf challenged, unleashed a concussive explosion of force, intending to knock the dinosaur god down.

"HOW'S THAT FER A TRIP!?" The cartoon shouted, but the monster then bit on the hand, which in turn angered the Stranger. He decided to try and prove dominance by breaking a bone off his own arm to use as a spear. The toon then started stabbing the SCP with his own elbow, and while it wasn't hurting or piercing the former, it was slowing down a bit. This was proof that it was getting weaker.

The Stranger had no time to brag, though, as he jumped on 096's back. He rode it, and blocked its view by making faces at him, in hope to aggrovate it. The SCP then bit the clown by the neck and started to slam him around. This also irritated him, as he then hit the opponent in the face. Actually harming it, the Stranger got angrier and angrier for every hit he missed, along with every hit he had to take. It proved one thing. What did it prove?

You can't spell "Stranger" without "anger".

Disregarding Gandalf's attempt of an attack as he shot off a blast of Stun Roar at the wizard, Sauron faced off against Zilla, both kaiju entering a battle of rage against one another.

Sauron lunged towards Zilla, only for the mutant iguana to whip him in the neck with his tail, toppling the beast onto his side. Recovering quickly, Sauron rolled back to his feet just as Zilla came charging towards him. Zilla slashed his opponent across the chest with his claws, leaving behind a bloody gash that stretched diagonally across his torso. Sauron snapped at Zilla's neck, tearing away a strip of flesh, before whacking the iguana upside the head with his tail, flooring the kaiju.

Rolling away as Sauron attempted to jump on him, Zilla sprang to his feet and charged forward, ramming Sauron in the gut with his head and shoving him backwards. Acting fast, Zilla spun around and slammed his tail into Sauron's side, only for Sauron to recover quickly and discharge a Sonic Roar into Zilla's cranium, sending the mutant lizard stumbling backwards. Sauron attempted to lunge at Zilla, only for the kaiju to unleash an Atomic Ray, the emerald flames striking Sauron in the chest and toppling him over, his flesh burning from the radioactive heat.

Pushing himself to his feet, Sauron snarled with hunger and anger as he and Zilla squared off with one another, both reptiles snapping and slashing at one another all the while.

Arrows start raining down on us from the rapidly shrinking spot that is the black swordsman.

Dhoruf Sabaha

I warp space to redirect the arrows

"Hmm You really do have some impressive regn huh, but let me ask you this what would your fellow sins say huh, about fighting for evil"

[Personality appeal]

I blitz and slah him dozens of times only for them to regnerate. I ready for another attack only for my heart to be ripped out. "Damn lucky I went logia mode" Jackson says as his chest reforms and he begins to attack again.

Sadly, I have let go of the fissures, and I have also stopped warping space around the battlefield. So now the corruption is coming in fast, and spreading further.

Damn it.

I yell down, too distracted with the arrow redirection (into the bidoofs that are running from the battlefield) to see if any of my team mates have yet to enter the temple.

"Does anyone have a method of A) stopping the escaping monsters, B) stopping us from dying to a rain of arrows, or C) closing or holding those fissures shut?!?"

[If you aren't still here or have enhanced senses, you won't hear me]

Dodging Sauron's next bite, Zilla slashed the beast's face, making the God of Hunger recoil, before striking his right leg hard with his tail. Falling to a knee, Sauron raised his head up, only for Zilla to once more rake his claws across Sauron's face, spilling more of the god's blood. Angered, Sauron fired a Stun Roar that nailed Zilla in the chest, launching the iguana backwards and sending him sliding several meters on his back.

Standing to his full height, Sauron charged towards Zilla and bit down on his midsection, spilling out blood until Zilla's tail whipped upwards, lashing him in the face near his left eye and making him back off. Raising his right leg, Zilla kicked Sauron hard in the stomach, making the dinosaur further recoil and allowing the lizard to get back up. Without wasting a moment, Zilla fired another Atomic Ray, scorching Sauron's face and making him stumble back, angry black burns stretched across his face. Bellowing in rage, Sauron charged towards Zilla as the latter stood his ground.

PsychoWarper said:
"So you would fight for some one who killed your precious Elaine, Pathetic" Jackson says before Biltzing(Can I blitz now is that ok for this) with Ama no Murakumo, only for the slash to heal.

[If it didn't work I continue to hold him off and this is what happens when I finally get in]
[The appeal to emotion would be pretty effective but you wouldn't know about his history quite yet... ah I'll just say some of you guy's memories are slowly returning due to close proximity with your past soul.]

Annalis sent another stream of sand towards her past life, and Chell did her best to just narrowly avoid it and began running. Annalis would have ran towards her right away, but she had to go and get her arm back, so, she flew by the place she had shot and the sand particles slowly floated back to her and began to form her arm and hand. She smiled at herself as her hand formed back and turned back to face-where did she go?

She suddenly looked back up to see Chell was falling back down onto her again. Annalise gasped and swung her shovel up. She had managed to hit Chell in the legs and make her go horizontal as she fell down towards the ground. As she fell, Annalis would begin to plummet down towards Chell, her hand balled into a fist, ready to punch her in the stomach. She slammed into the ground with much force and she could tell that Chell was in much pain. Hopefully that was enough...

Sauron would be surprised to see Gandalf immune to the stun roar as Gandalf the White. . . This time, the Wizard would try thunder and lightning it'self. Aiming his staff at Sauron's head, an arch of lightning came from the sky and struck towards Sauron's face.

The lightning struck Sauron head on, creating an explosion of electricity that made Sauron come to a halt, a nasty scorch mark present as he howled in pain. Seizing the opportunity, Zilla fired yet another Atomic Ray, the atomic flames plowing into Sauron's torso and sending him skidding backwards, his chest burned a charcoal black as the god kept howling. Charging towards his distracted opponent, Zilla struck the dinosaur hard across the face with his tail, sending Sauron flying back and landing hard on his back. A large bloody gash stretched itself over the God of Hunger's face, blood flowing down the carnivore's face.

"YOU, MISTER, HAVE GOTTEN ME VERY, VERY ANGRY!"

Enraged, the Stranger's eyes went bloodshot. Not only was he crazed, but his rage has exceeded the limits, as shown when he started choking the SCP, causing a little damage. He punched it in the stomach, causing red energy pulses to zap and harm the monster. It flailed its arms, trying desperately to grab on to the toon.

Soon enough, he decided to stop playing around, and slammed the SCP on the floor. The toon had proven dominance over his foe, but not by death. He didn't even beat him. He just stopped and weakened it. Turning back to normal (if he was ever normal), the Stranger then saw the SCP was actually hurt. "OOOOOOH, SOMBODY STOP ME!"

Quickly rushing towards the recovering Sauron, Zilla rammed his skull into the dinosaur's side, bowling over the monster once again. Springing into the air, Zilla stomped down upon Sauron, his talons stabbing into the god's hide as he pushed him into the ground. Leaping off of Sauron, Zilla turned and faced his golden opponent with watchful eyes.

[Oh. That one]

I come out of the ground and look to see The Stranger and 096 fighting, as the ground begins to fall under Sauron's feet.

"Digging is aweso- hey what's going on over there?"

"Why did you train all that time? Why did you destroy your body in a lab? Why did you suffer so much? Was it to let these sh!ts control you?" I keep yelling at Miu, to provoke her. Each time she freezes up I'm able to land a blow on her, and each time the darkness reclaims control she lands one on me.

"Aren't you supposed to be the one who absorbed monsters into herself to control their power? Why are you letting monsters control yours?!" I stab her through the shoulder then slash towards her head but she dodges backwards, leaving only a hash in her forehead. She stabs me through the hand then goes for my head as well, but pushes against the darkness, slowing down enough for me to dodge, leaving only a gash though my forehead. As she slows again, I slice through her arm, but she dodges to the side, causing her arm to be bisected vertically. Then I slash at her leg, but she steps backwards, and the slash hits only her quadricep. She speeds up again and stabs my shoulder, but starts pushing ack again. I quickly stab through her hand, and stab her arm three times, she retaliates with a shaky slice that I could easily dodge.

But I don't. I let it strike at my leg, cutting into my quadricep. "Look at that. We're pretty similar aren't we?" All our wounds match, down to the precision of a single cell, each would is the same.

"H-el-p-me!" She let's out a plea.

"That's not like you! I'm like you. And I'm angry. Aren't you angry? Show me just how angry you are, Miu!"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" She lets out a scream of rage, "Stop messing with me! I'll destroy you!" But luckily, I'm not the one it's directed at.

Darkness sweeps out of her every pore, and falls into the water, washing away.

"We'll destroy this thing." 'I' say.

"Yes." 'I' respond.

We slash towards one another, crossing blades in four matching slashes. Equal speed, strength, and form. Then, there's only one of me left.

[Is this good Edwellken, or should I change something?]

As the ground beneath Sauron caved inwards, the God of Hunger fell into the ditch created during the battle. Seizing his chance, fired an Atomic Ray into the ditch, scorching Sauron as the beast fought to free himself. Jumping onto his falleon opponent, pinning him against the dirt, Zilla let loose with another Atomic Ray to the god's face, scorching his flesh and drowning out his cries as the atomic flames engulfed his head.

Ban rears for another attack but stops "E-elaine, Captian" he says while dropping to his knees.

I stop "Yeah remember your commrads and tell me, are you going to fight for something that killed them, huh, TELL ME!" Jackson screamed as Bans memories of his commrads flow through his head angering him.

[That works @Blah.]

[@Psycho, your appeal succeeds.]

Chell and 096 lay defeated on the ground, the Darkness leaving their bodies. [Reclaim your souls as you see fit.]

I run over to see what is happening in the fight between Stranger and 096, as Sauron falls into the sinkhole. Not dying, but effectively being made useless.

[can I use the sword, since it's only application is freezing the time of someone I cut, it's not that different from any other insta-kill technique. Does it meet the requirements of limited time manip?]

I walk over to Ban "So youve finally come to your senses" Ban simply looks down out of angry towards himself. I grab Bans shoulders "Lets avenge Elaine together" I say before absorbing/reclaiming ban and all of his abilities.

Back