• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

[Moving the plot forward.]

"If you're all finished, the temple is this way. I believe our ally (Jackson) has already found it as well."

[Insert Jackson's response if he has one.]

The maid claps her hands twice, and the ground beneath you transforms into a large platform, raising your group into the sky, it carries you North at high speeds [Anyone who falls or jumps off is teleported back onto the platform.]

"The temple is just up ahead. Once we go near, minor darknesses will be summoned to try and stop us. Get ready for a fight."

[Normally I'd pause for a response, but last time I did that you all started trying to kill each other. (Half of y'all are offline right now anyways)]

After entering a desert like biome, you arrive at the temple. It's a fairly small single-story building made entirely out of stone. Stairs extend to the front door, which sits between two cobblestone pillars.

The platform lands and returns to the earth.

"Brace yourselves, it's coming!"

Kura whips out an extendable baton, entering a fighter's stance.

Suddenly, multiple black, purplish fissures begin to appear in the sky.

Hundreds of Bidoofs along with some Bibarels begin pouring out from the fissures, accompanied by another shady figure. (High 6-B)

[I'm sorry for the long wait, but I swear this is impossible to balance.]

[So, since my Past Live have also gone ahead, could my Past Live bypass all of this and take the soul while my character fight against the mob?]

[Yeah, but teleport really would've bypass all these in the first place, and unless there's a boss in the last room...]

From the portal, the bidoofs shoot out, and move forwards, it's like a wave of darkness is coming towards us… wait a sec… that's an actual wave of darkness…

"Some of the Bibarels are using surf! Anyone who can't take the hit get behind the others!" The towering tsunami of water dyed black with Bidoofs jets towards us at incredible speed, I slash at it, blowing the water that was coming towards me away.

[Why are Pokemon so fast DX]

"Ugh, these guy are annoying...um, what's this?"

Suddenly, I found a piece of paper that float toward me, with something written on it.

"These guy are abit weak, so I take abit of liberty to strengthening them abit. Train well ~

Code:
 Sincerely - Master"
You...!

"Swordman, work with me."

Standing side-by-side, I throw an Ofuda, with "Gravity" written on it. Upon placing to the ground, a zone of gravity appear and bind the Bidoof down. While they were so, I once again throw a ton of explosive at them, destroying the group somewhat.

"Anyone who can't take being hit with a country, stand back"

I raise my hands towards the sky, pull back my left hand, and thrust it forward with an open palm.

╬ö¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À!

A wave of pure force erupts from my hand into the sky, visible only by the distortions in the air it leaves in its wake.

"And then..."

¤â¤ä¤ü╬╣╬╝╬╝╬¡╬¢╬┐ ╬┤╬╣╬¼¤â¤ä╬À╬╝╬▒!

I gesture with my fingers, and space warps. The force projected into the sky twists, then arcs down towards the wave, and crashes into them with the force of a falling country, crushing the centre-most creatures and sending the beasts on the fringes scattering in all directions. Some fly towards us, as does a wave of rubble.

"and finally..."

╬ñ╬┐¤Ç╬╣╬║╬« ╬▒╬¢╬▒¤â¤ä╬┐╬╗╬« ╬┤¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À¤é

The debris and bidoofs halt in place as their kinetic force is reduced to nothing.

"Tch...Watch out, these thing are tougher than you thought."

From the look of it, the injured bidoof healed using the darkness surrounding them.

"These guy gain an ability to used the darkness around them now! Destroy them throughly!"

Using the explosive and gravity combo, I wear down the mob.

"I'm impressed they can regenerate from being crushed into mush. But if I can't kill them like that..."

I point my fingers towards the mass of regenerating darkness, then turn my hand so my palm faces up.

╬ú¤Ä¤ü╬Á¤à¤â╬À ¤ë¤â¤ä╬╣╬║╬«¤é ╬▓╬▒¤ü¤ì¤ä╬À¤ä╬▒¤é (Gravity Thrust Accumulatio)

I bend my fingers upwards towards the sky, and gravity on the creatures reverses then increases, sending them flying into the sky.

I dash in towards the Bidoofs, they have regenerative capabilities abnormal to Pokémon, at least I don't remember seeing stuff like this when I watched it, but that was a long time ago, so who knows.

Each time I cut one with my katana, I use the wakizashi to knock them towards the explosions being created by the different magic users around me so they can be thoroughly destroyed.

"Thank you, I'll cover it up!"

Sending Ofuda with "Flip" written on it, I send it toward each and every single one of them. The Bidoof, upon touching it, suddenly experience pain.

"Right now, the Darkness should harm them instead while this thing is still on, give them the finishing blow!"

Seeing that they won't heal anymore, my mind calms. I step forward and slash. In a world of nothing two swords dance, reaping death through enemies they should be too slow to reach. Each slash is the only solution, each thrust the only answer to the eternal question of "what comes next?"

One by one, we wear down the mob, but it's still continue to come from the fissure in the sky. That's mean unless we don't seal them away and fix it...

"Wizard, help me patch up the fissure, quick!"

After that, I send a ton of Ofuda with "Seal" written on it upon the dark fissure, preventing more from coming.

[I feel like Aladdin can seal stuff, but I don't remember how]

I look up towards the fissures, then reach towards them.

¤â¤ä¤ü╬╣╬╝╬╝╬¡╬¢╬┐ ╬┤╬╣╬¼¤â¤ä╬À╬╝╬▒ (Twisted Space)

The holes in space begin to close as I pull the space around them closer. Soon they are no more than small slits. But I can't close them. Twisting space-time is within my power, repairing it is not. And if I stop holding them closed, they'll open again and more enemies will appear.

I need someone else's help

Luckily, the college stuedent is on hand

The seal has no effect.

You notice some of the bidoofs ignore you and begin to leave the battlefield in every direction. [Only those with enhanced eyesight or Clairvoyance (etc) will notice:] Several bidoofs have started to spread out, attacking and corrupting some of the world's local mobs. The corruption is spreading.

Kura shouts over the fighting.

"Some of you must enter the temple to retrieve your lost souls! The rest of us can hold the Darkness off while you do!"

"Tch...it's spreading huh?"

Seeing the darkness spreading, I curse under my mouth.

"If sealing the rift isn't working..."

Spreading the Ofuda into a wide circle, forming a barrier that stop the Bidoof from advancing further.

Trying to hold them back, I said annoyingly

"Tch, what the hell is she doing inside there?"

Meanwhile, watching through the Shikigami that's still behind him.

"Hm...he really still need some more training if he can't fixed a Rift like that."

The Past Live - Tsurubami Senri - commented as such, as she travel deep inside the temple, following the "beacon", until she came across a certain room, and at the middle of it...

"So, the soul is here huh?"

After that, she goes and touch it...

[Now, is there anything going to happen?]

[Only some]

[You cruel man]

"Everyone else go! I'm the only one who can hold these fissures shut. I need to stay, or we'll be drowned in corruption. The rest of you, go!"

I look at Manuelo

"Except you. You're staying with me"

I see the ruhk darkening across the area. The corruption is spreading.

"You're not getting any further!"

I release my grip on the fissures momentarily, turning my attention to the corrupted creatures. I twist the space around us, altering the pathways through the world until they only lead back into the battlefield. It isn't perfect. There are a few paths still open, but it should help contain them.

The fissures open again, and more darkness spills out.

"Goddamn it! This will not will not will not will not happen!. NOT ON MY WATCH"

Andykhang said:
"So, the soul is here huh?"

After that, she goes and touch it...

[Now, is there anything going to happen?]
[Let's slow down a bit @Andy. I'll get to the inside of the temple when some of the others get back. Anyway gotta get off soon so no time for a long descriptive post right now anyway.]

[Edit: Gonna remove Link since this seems to be going fairly fine without him.] [Nevermind.]

[I'm going to sleep. Remember, we still need to stop Link, so I'm pretty sure Jackson has to stay out as well, unless KandK can hold him off. Edit: Jackson or Garrett actually.]

[@Ed Okay then]

"I'll take care of the remaining path!"

Placing barrier over them along with the "Flip" one, I divert the flow of Darkness, and completely seal it shut.

Applying the same treatment to the rift, I turn to the Wizard and said.

"I have seal it up for now, in order to prevent this place from overflowing with Darkness, but it isn't going to last long!...We need to take care of this fast, starting with the cause of it all!"

Saying such, I once again send the Flip one first, before sending a ton of Explosive and Gravity to wear the boss down on the spot.

Blahblah9755 said:
[I'm going to sleep. Remember, we still need to stop Link, so I'm pretty sure Jackson has to stay out as well, unless KandK can hold him off. Edit: Jackson or Garrett actually.]
[Maybe I'll keep Link in after all.]

Turning to the others, Garret conjures his wizard's staff once more. '"I can attempt to pave the way of darkness with light once again from inside the Temple."' Transforming completely into Gandalf The White, Gandalf charges straight through the Portal. A barrier of pure light emerges from the Wizard's robes.

[The rift come from the sky, due to the Supreme Dankness (TM) come over due to the call from the soul inside, IIRC.]

[I'm holding the rifts shut right now, preventing more monsters from coming, though there's still the monsters already here. And the darkness is still leaking through]

"Alrighty then!" The toon shouted, before zooming off. HE WAS OFF TO FIND THE SOUL OF A CAT!

[Seriously, i'm completely lost here. What happened while i was out?]

[Well, basically that we came to a temple where we could retrieve our soul, there's giant rift in the sky, and many being of darkness came out (specifically Bidoof and Link), I, Monarch and Blane Blaze stop them, while the other go into the temple, in which we wait until further plot]

[We went to the temple and fought an army of Bidoofs and Bibarels. Now we have to enter the temple, but someone has to stay outside to keep the horde out of the temple, and someone else has to stay out to fight Link (Majora's Mask). Monarch is holding the portals closed to keep the army from getting us, one of the other 6Bs, or someone with good speed and dura negation, will have to slow down Link.]

[god damn this roleplay is the most chaotic thing I've been in...]

Annalis, quickly realizing that there was nothing she could do onnthenohtside to fight these weird.beaver things, or that swordsman made up of pure darkness, decided to turn around and fly into the temple. Nope, nope. She'll hopefully find a useful soul stuck in here...

[Oh yeah, also, if you still have the shovel I gave you, that mean you could still keep that Sandbender ability of your. GM allow it]

Back