• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu has another accident, but this time the youkai is Dimentio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you don't answer my question and instead ask your own. Considering how she uses her memory to use provably manipulation, it won't work since her mind will be controlled.

DatOneWeeb said:
Okay, so you don't answer my question and instead ask your own. Considering how she uses her memory to use provably manipulation, it won't work since her mind will be controlled.
she starts off with sealing since she has precognition via ultramarine orb elixer that lets her experience the future before reversing time

And Why Ultramarine Orb Elixir is standard equipment ?

Anyway if it was really a standard equipment this would be stomp

Baseline=Count Bleck<Dimentio

Baseline=<Onis=Hermets<Seiga<Marisa<Reimu

I think that can be enough for one-shot

Ultramarine Orb Elixir works this way when Reimu defeated it will reverse time to the start of the fight and continue to reverse it when she defeated until she succeed in dodging the opponent's attaks completely.

I don't know why it is considered standard equipment whan she only owned it once

If it is Standard that mean all Reimu Wins are stomps

If it is standard equipment , so you can't remove it if you want tha fight get added

Maybe someone should make a small CRT to remove it from the standard equipments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back