• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OK, looking back on it, I'm actually voting Reimu.

-Precogs everything Dante can do, and before anyone brings up "resists lol" Reimu's precog is different from normal, via actually experiencing it and rewinding back in time.

-I doubt Dante can even hit her with any of his stuff thanks to floating GG

-All her shit is arguably going to be way more effective against Dante thanks to his demon nature

-Sealing should work on Dimensional Travel, I think.

Gonna say incon since Dante can IDT out of most seals and I don't see a reason for Reimu's sealing to stops that.

Yet he can't exactly hit her because of float.

Dante Demon Killah said:
How she is going to precog Dante ? He resists Precognition
"-Precogs everything Dante can do, and before anyone brings up "resists lol" Reimu's precog is different from normal, via actually experiencing it and rewinding back in time."

Unless you're saying she magically forgets everything that happens

Also, Dante have Non physical interaction, being capable of harming beings made of nothing but void

How far into Low 2-C is Reimu ?

Reimu seems to be comparable to people who are above people who are above baseline.

So in other words, she can't harm Dante and Dante can't harm her because of her Floating away.

Incon.

Having a chance =/= likely to happen

Unless Dante has undodgable skills, Reimu has spatial manip, probability manip and eventually Fantasy Nature to dodge everything.

Dante is above someone who oneshots someone who oneshots someone who is above someone who oneshots someone who is above baseline Low 2-C

Reimu is comparable to someone who is above someone who is above baseline Low 2-C

the 3-A/High 3-A doesn't factor into the Low 2-C scaling

tl;dr: Dante's AP is a meme because of all the oneshots in it.

Back