• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei (Touhou) VS Kratos (GoW Norse)

I know Bullet Hell/Danmaku is a meme lvls of importance in Touhou......but still as we are not knowledgeable about them......a number would be nice....no matter how large.

number estimation for every single time would be nice. But if i remember correctly Reimu would shoots 4 standard danmaku every single time with a fast rate

so kratos just need to dodge 1 danmaku or getting hit by 1 danmaku and his passive spatial manip would active.

But the real question is , can kratos hit her when she is in intangibility state ?

Danmaku.
Danmaku. Every. Single. Time.
I love it.
To be honest, because this fight starts off at 10 meters, it's in kratos' favor because he can close 10 meters in an instant without any difficulty whatsoever. Tied in with the fact his axe can home in on targets further than that, it makes this difficult out the gate for Reimu.

But if i remember correctly Reimu would shoots 4 standard danmaku every single time with a fast rate
This isn't even close to the actual bullet hell she can create. Obviously the reason why she only shoots four standard bullets instead of raining hell on her opponents is because of game mechanics and because peoples pcs would fry from all the glowy bullets if she actually went all out when you played as her
An actual example of how ******* ridiculous her danmaku is can be seen in her fight against Marisa.

Keep in mind that she uses both her sealing and danmaku at the same time, and that she can make her ofuda bullets paralyze opponents that they touch which isnt listed on her profile because touhou profiles are about as outdated as ******* demonbane.

that is impressive number of bullet hell.

but kratos also has this which active every single time (if we ignore gameplay mechanics)

Ima vote kratos via Stat amp, stat reduction, forcefields, time slow (passive and manually activated), Ice manip and homing attack with Leviathan, and Status effect inducement
I could change depending on how her fantasy heaven operates and if it will allow her to stop kratos from blitzing with speed reduction and time slow.

People her ignor that Kratos will lose if he get hit once even if he was with a forcefeild thanks to her sealing (it did't even need to hit him, if he covered by Danmaku that will be enough for him to get sealed)
Reimu had deal with Youmu (who can move so fast that attacks will look so slow from her prespective) and Sakuya (who can stop time) and still win.
To add more Reimu can do some weird andodgable Danmaku like many characters do in impossible spell cards (after all she isn't limited by spell cards rules here)
Reimu can teleport with just a simple though with that she can just dodge the axe when it thrown at her (The axe be homing attack wouldn't change much as Reimu dodge Danmaku and homing attack always to add more, Reimu shown to be abld to dodge or makes moves instincly which will futher insure that she will be capable to evade the axe or the axe magic)
Also Reimu can just use fanasy nature any time she want in the battle, with fantasy nature, Reimu turn untouchable by flighing above reality, even characters that can effect Ghosts, spirits and gods (whose bodies made out of pure faith) are unable to effect her

Didnt touhou start the danmaku term
It looks like a shit ton,
i presume it wont be like the games where thrs a gap and pattern, can you even dodge her danmaku? Not to mention homing

People her ignor that Kratos will lose if he get hit once even if he was with a forcefeild thanks to her sealing (it did't even need to hit him, if he covered by Danmaku that will be enough for him to get sealed)
What type of sealing is it?

Also Kratos himself has Instinctive Reactions and Danger sense.

lord jjj said everything i wanted to say smh
Basically what Lord said, once Reimu notices that Kratos isn't following the spell card rules, she won't hesitate to make every single one of her bullets home in on him. Another thing that you forgot to mention is that right after she cancels Fantasy Nature, she immediately summons a ridiculous amount of bullets that charge right into her opponent's direction.
What type of sealing is it?
Pretty basic form of sealing. If you get hit by any of the ofudas, she seals you away to another dimension.

I dont see it on the profile
because it's not on there for some reason
Screenshot_20210720-020925.jpg

Do you have a scan of kratos instinctively reacting to and dodging an attack?

Id like a scan for danger sense too

Honestly can we stop making matches with Norse Kratos for a while. His profile is cartoonishly out of date. I’m not even sure Greek Kratos should be used because he’s constantly going through revisions, but at least his profile is 95% complete at least, Norse Kratos’ profile feels like it forgot god of war is a series and feels disconnected from the rest of the games.

ok from that scan alone

Its more closer on the spectrum of like i sense danger incoming/ive gotta bad feeling.

Not like spidermans danger sense which jolts him mid combat.

Honestly can we stop making matches with Norse Kratos for a while. His profile is cartoonishly out of date. I’m not even sure Greek Kratos should be used because he’s constantly going through revisions, but at least his profile is 95% complete at least, Norse Kratos’ profile feels like it forgot god of war is a series and feels disconnected from the rest of the games.
Any recommendations for what we should do? And yes, I fully agree. We treat Norse Kratos on this wiki as if he's an entirely different character from another franchise. It was only very recently he was given his innate resistances.

I’m not even sure Greek Kratos should be used because he’s constantly going through revisions, but at least his profile is 95% complete at least,
He is complete mainly.....but yeah...still some important stuff such as mind manip resistance and power null scaling etc is left.

No to mention some more Primordials revisions.
Norse Kratos’ profile feels like it forgot god of war is a series and feels disconnected from the rest of the games.
Tell me about it......
We even have thread for it.....but thats it.....sadly.

If I had to give a recommendation, at the very least fixing Kratos’s Powers and Abilities descriptions would be good. When it comes to fixing the profile more in general that would be up to GoW experts. I’ve played the games, but the profile already covers the surface level stuff I would know.

does covering person with danmaku need time ? because Kratos able to active his "talisman of the realms" which different from video i share. Basically it allow kratos to active spatial manip at will. So i believe kratos has chance to escape from sealing (as long he is not covered by danmaku)

Reimu had deal with Youmu (who can move so fast that attacks will look so slow from her prespective) and Sakuya (who can stop time) and still win.
nice info but speed equalized. Ok perhaps for sakuya if i remember correctly from watching anime touhou, reimu escape sakuya time stop with teleportation or duplication (?)

Also Reimu can just use fanasy nature any time she want in the battle, with fantasy nature, Reimu turn untouchable by flighing above reality, even characters that can effect Ghosts, spirits and gods (whose bodies made out of pure faith) are unable to effect her

does Reimu able to use it all the time ? i mean both characters has stamina limits which need to take considerations.

Last edited:
Back