• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reigen Arataka vs Younger Toguro (4-0-1)

Reigen Arataka takes on Younger Toguro in this thrilling matchup. Toguro goes up to 100%, and Reigen is in his 1000% Gratitude key. (Translation: both are at High 7-C)

Speed is equalized, because mid-level High Hypersonic doesn't match up well against high-level High Hypersonic+

Fight takes place in Las Vegas. Who wins, and why?

Reigen
Toguro-100-percent
Real Fake Psychic: 4 (NonNoms, SpookyShadow, Davidparra, Ciruno Fortes)

Big Little Demon Brother:

John Cena (Inconclusive): 1 (Planck69)

Well, seeing how in Reigen's profile it shows that he likely has more abilities due to having all of Mob's 100% abilities, Reigen wins due to: Mind Manipulation, Power Mimicry (Just cancel out his Finger Bullets with his own, or even copy his Muscle Transformation), and Attack Reflection.

However without Mob's abilities, the only thing Reigen has against Toguro is force field creation, which I see Toguro easily breaking through. Toguro wins here due to Reigen's lack of abilities to counter in this situation.

I will see what other people think before putting out my thoughts. My answer also depends on if Reigen is allowed to use Mob's abilities or not.

Also: This is my first actual answer so please go easy on me.. lol.

Reigen could rag-doll from afar via heavily outranging all of his abilities and having far higher lift strength with his telekinesis. Though he seems to not immmediately go for that so that's definitely a problem for him. Toguro could do soemthing with his soul-hax but if it just pulls souls towards him then Reigen could probably just break out of the pull.

Depending on their AP, Reigen could beat him up before his poweres run out or Toguro could outlast. So I'll probably go for inconclusive unless someone can bring up their actual statistics.

Reigen scales to 100% Mob creating the giant broccoli from Toichiro's explosion, which is 408 kilotons. If I'm not mistaken, Toguro should scale to Hiei's mastered Dark Dragon, which was in the 500 kiloton range, so Toguro has the AP advantage.

Given that Espers in Mob Psycho seem to be immune to any kind of soulhax that evil spirits have, I doubt Toguro's soulhax would be any different.

Toguro in character doesn't start with hax usually and starts with physical attacks or with finger bullet which is basically his only long range attack and his soul hax was reault of Toguro transforming into 100% which required weaker demons souls in order to transform though he doesn't demomstrate soul hax normally

I dont know about Reigan so cant say

Reigen is a conman whose powers in this situation are a temporary transfer from Mob. However, he may be a bit of a coward, but he's more than willing to go all-out the moment he realizes his opponent is a threat.

So, I guess that means in character Reigen gets serious a lot quicker than Toguro.

Yeah

Toguro gets serious depending on opponent and here since it forced him to go 100% he would be pretty serious too

Back