• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Intro​

My other "part 4" is on hold since I need some calcs evaluated and revised, so I'll wait.
In the meantime, I'll push out this ability addition

Yusuke​

Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Meditated on burning coals)

Kuwabara​

Attack Reflection (Can smack attacks back with his sword)

Hiei​

Summoning (Summons flames from the demon world)

Kurama​

Absorption (Can plant a seed that leeches onto his opponent and absorbs the life out of them. If they're immortal, then they're paralyzed and in an illusion for the rest of eternity)

Genkai​

Enhanced Senses (Has 120/20 vision, and can see people clearly 500 meters away)
Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Meditated on burning coals during Yusuke's training)

Byakko​

Life Manipulation (His fur turns into sentient beasts)
Sound Manipulation and Molecular Manipulation (Produces sonic screams that shatters molecular bonding)

Younger Toguro​

Heat Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 3; The sheer force of his aura vaporized a fourth of an arena's spectators, with Kuwabara saying that his sixth sense deactivated because the full force of his aura would fry his brain)

Elder Toguro​

Change his Power Mimicry into Absorption and Power Absorption (Consumes people and steals their abilities)

Shinobu​

Electricity Manipulation (Can create balls of electric aura)
Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (Can vaguely forsee his opponents' impending moves. His instincts were honed by a lifetime of fighting demons, and his instincts can trigger responses that he's not fully aware of)

Speaking of abilities (I might regret asking) but does this mean Hiei will loose his ice resistance since it only appeared in the anime? Or is it still safe since he's you know, a fire demon?

For what i remember, the Byaakko scream ability could ignore durability, or a statement is something to vague for that?

Also, i agree

I think Hiei would have "Soul Manipulation" since the Jagan is said to mind control weaken humans, demons and ghosts (though I think YYH splits "ghosts" and "souls" as two different things as mentioned by Genkai, so hard to say)

I think Hiei would have "Soul Manipulation" since the Jagan is said to mind control weaken humans, demons and ghosts (though I think YYH splits "ghosts" and "souls" as two different things as mentioned by Genkai, so hard to say)
Part 6 is gonna be a big crt about soul related stuff, so I'll handle that

Hmm, what's gonna kill me is that Hiei is gonna have his "Hellfire Manipulation" removed since I hear its no longer a valid ability or what not (Though IMHO, I think Hellfire Manipulation is valid as a different type of Fire Manipulation, but I digress)

But for arguments sake, how would the Darkness Flame be classified here? "Darkness Manipulation/Fire Manipulation"? Or just "Unholy Manipulation"?

Honestly, I prefer the first one, but I'm not in charge here so take it with a grain of salt lol

Like Hellfire Manipulation is no longer a valid power on the site due to inconsistencies of what "Hellfire" is (whatever that means). It was supposed to be a sub-ability under "Fire Manipulation" but got removed to possibly "Unholy Manipulation"

It's a bit hard to explain, so I apologize in advance

It makes sense

I was planning on giving youki unholy manip so I guess we can hold it

With these evaluations in mind, then I'll put these on a list of what to add.
Since they're just abilities, I can add them prior to everything else. So when I'm free, I got it.

I'll drop Part 5 then go to work, I'll respond to everything when I return

Thank you everyone, closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back