• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask them to check, but I'm not sure if there is a need for this, given that I just corrected the volume error and used the same math

I asked Damage about these type of calculations since it seemed very strange to me that they were accepted and this is what they said.

We can't just assume that everything within a radius of an explosion would be vaporized. Typically we got by actual visible destruction, or the explosion formula if not.

What do you need them to do specifically?
There’s a potential problem with the Touchiro calc, not mathematically but like standard wise/conceptualization of how to calculate the feat.

I was the one who asked Damage for thoughts regarding calcs like that and they told me that they should not be done like that. I think they want input in the thread from calc members regarding such.

PsychoMaster evaluated two such calculations, this was also approved by other members of the calculation group.

And it makes sense, given that the explosion should also be dangerous for Mob regardless of the distance.

The updated Toichiro calc instead of using a hemisphere now uses a Sphere because the current accepted Genos suicide attack assumes this and someone brought up that if were gonna assume the energy density to that depth anyway might as well use it for the other half as well

However Damage has replied and said that that's not how we do things so we now need to now which is the right way

Also if this is rejected then that mean that Genos's suicide attack needs to be halved

The updated Toichiro calc instead of using a hemisphere now uses a Sphere because the current accepted Genos suicide attack assumes this and someone brought up that if were gonna assume the energy density to that depth anyway might as well use it for the other half as well

However Damage has replied and said that that's not how we do things so we now need to now which is the right way

Also if this is rejected then that mean that Genos's suicide attack needs to be halved
Okay, and which calculation blogs are you referring to here? Can you link to them please?

Okay, and which calculation blogs are you referring to here? Can you link to them please?
This one

Personally, I believe that pulverization is supported enough, as psychic blasts of this nature have already shown at least pulverization capabilities, and this is an even stronger version. That said, I can understand Damage's concerns

If you could call some calc members to sort this out that would be appreciated

This one

Personally, I believe that pulverization is supported enough, as psychic blasts of this nature have already shown at least pulverization capabilities, and this is an even stronger version. That said, I can understand Damage's concerns
@Jasonsith @Executor_N0 @Migue79 @Therefir @Psychomaster35

What do you think about this? Some help would be appreciated.

@Jasonsith @Executor_N0 @Migue79 @Therefir @Psychomaster35

What do you think about this? Some help would be appreciated.
Whatever happened with Genos' calc is irrelevant to this thread, the explosion didn't create any spherical or hemispherical crater, so it should be calculated as an explosion, as simple as that.

We estimate things that happened, not things we think might happen based on past showings.

Whatever happened with Genos' calc is irrelevant to this thread, the explosion didn't create any spherical or hemispherical crater, so it should be calculated as an explosion, as simple as that.

We estimate things that happened, not things we think might happen based on past showings.
Well that's unfortunate

I went ahead and made a new calc doing it that way

The result is 6-B+ which is now what all the top-tiers would scale to

So, the new top tiers would be;

Shigeo Kageyama:

High 8-C | 6-C | 6-B, possibly High 6-A | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Toichiro Suzuki:

Low 6-B to 6-B, possibly High 6-A | 6-B, possibly High 6-A | 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Keiji Mogami:

6-B, possibly High 6-A

So, the new top tiers would be;

Shigeo Kageyama:

High 8-C | 6-C | 6-B, possibly High 6-A | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Toichiro Suzuki:

Low 6-B to 6-B, possibly High 6-A | 6-B, possibly High 6-A | 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Keiji Mogami:

6-B, possibly High 6-A
Looks good except for Mob I think we should do this
Shigeo Kageyama:

High 8-C | 6-C | 6-B, higher with stronger 100% forms, possibly High 6-A | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A
You should use 3% instead of 4%
I did
The 3% scaling is what was accepted

I have an idea to make a Mob profile in the style of Luffy. I mean, we can give each emotion its own picture.

Also can anyone change the profile picture of Dimple and Psycho Helmet?
I already threw a picture for Dimple above.

Done with the top tiers. If that's all then I can close the profile.

I have an idea to make a Mob profile in the style of Luffy. I mean, we can give each emotion its own picture.

Also can anyone change the profile picture of Dimple and Psycho Helmet?
I already threw a picture for Dimple above.
Images don't really need CRTs. We can discuss it on one of our pages or a discussion thread. But I'm OK with it.

Dimple's picture needs to be rendered yeah.

Done with the top tiers. If that's all then I can close the profile.

Images don't really need CRTs. We can discuss it on one of our pages or a discussion thread. But I'm OK with it.

Dimple's picture needs to be rendered yeah.
Message me any images if you want I can do a render for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back