• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunchyroll being scumbags as usual prevents me from viewing the feat altogether. VPNs don't work that well in this regard.
I will try to explain in words. With one attack, Ishiguro destroyed several floors, up to the steel dome. The steel dome itself is marked in the calculation simply to show the size of the destruction.
And since we haven't seen any large fragments, we're thinking of using v frag.

To what percentage does Reigen scale? Will it have a value of 9.1 Petatons or scale higher? It looks like Mob has transferred all his energy to him

To what percentage does Reigen scale? Will it have a value of 9.1 Petatons or scale higher? It looks like Mob has transferred all his energy to him
It seems that Mob gave him all his energy, since he later claims that he was empty

Crunchyroll being scumbags as usual prevents me from viewing the feat altogether. VPNs don't work that well in this regard.
Can you tell me how much energy is needed to crush and bend steel? I am interested to find out both for this calculation and for the Tokyo Ghoul calculation. In the works, the characters often hit the object so that it crumples, but does not split. Sometimes the dents and bends are huge

So, the feat can't be used?
If someone from the calculation group tells me the amount of energy for steel deformation, then it can be calculated. I won't even waste time calculating the destruction of the floor, because it's 8-C

Planck, do you think Reigen should scale to the top 100%? In the end, Shigeo gave him all the energy

Planck, do you think Reigen should scale to the top 100%? In the end, Shigeo gave him all the energy
We have no idea how much power 1,000% Gratitude has relative to the others. I think "At least High 6-A" while mentioning he should be at least as powerful as 100% Anger would be good enough.

So, the feat can't be used?
Yeah, they measured a head as the full height, and I don’t think the updated result would be higher than the current High 8-C rating

Also, was a conclusion ever reached about the High 6-A explosion? Because I still have reservations about using Subsonic+ speed

Can you tell me how much energy is needed to crush and bend steel? I am interested to find out both for this calculation and for the Tokyo Ghoul calculation. In the works, the characters often hit the object so that it crumples, but does not split. Sometimes the dents and bends are huge
For denting feats that don't destroy the steel or fragment it, we resort to using yield strength.

Yeah, they measured a head as the full height, and I don’t think the updated result would be higher than the current High 8-C rating

Also, was a conclusion ever reached about the High 6-A explosion? Because I still have reservations about using Subsonic+ speed
It was agreed upon from what I recall. Personally, I don't have too much of an issue with it. Base Mob is already far superior to Shimazaki, who can dodge bullets from all around himself with ease so this should be a reasonable assumption. But I'm no calc group member so your judgement might be better than mine.

It was agreed upon from what I recall. Personally, I don't have too much of an issue with it. Base Mob is already far superior to Shimazaki, who can dodge bullets from all around himself with ease so this should be a reasonable assumption. But I'm no calc group member so your judgement might be better than mine.
I feel like Subsonic has a bit of a stronger basis because it’s the go-to tier for characters that can move FTE

Psychomaster goes using Subsonic+ based on all the arguments.
Other users support it too.
Judging by the context, KLOL also chose a result based on Subsonic+

In the end, we just use a similar hypersonic speed, instead of a ready-made hypersonic calculation.

I feel like Subsonic has a bit of a stronger basis because it’s the go-to tier for characters that can move FTE
Well yeah but in this case, we at least have further support for the Subsonic+, as opposed to a baseline statement or feat, at least the way I see it. FTE was achieved by Espers far weaker than Division leaders, who are weaker than Shimazaki's bullet feat so it's not exactly inconsistent.

Can you tell me how this is done and what methods are used for steel?
Same deal as normal destruction calcs. Find the surface area of the dented area, find how far the displacement goes (AKA how much your punch dented in the material without it fragmenting), multiply with yield strength and you should be good.

More or less works great on flat surface areas, results get neutered if you're applying on a thin platform tho, owing to the small amount of surface area taking the energy.

Same deal as normal destruction calcs. Find the surface area of the dented area, find how far the displacement goes (AKA how much your punch dented in the material without it fragmenting), multiply with yield strength and you should be good.

More or less works great on flat surface areas, results get neutered if you're applying on a thin platform tho, owing to the small amount of surface area taking the energy.
If a character bent a huge steel cylinder in half with a blow, then what formula is applicable?

If a character bent a huge steel cylinder in half with a blow, then what formula is applicable?
Find the area of the dent, then find out the depth of the dent. Then find the volume, then just multiply it with yield strength. Same deal as our normal destruction calcs.

Wait, I looked at the calculations properly. 100% Courage Mob is the one that scales to 8.35 Exatons? Then wouldn't this put 100% Toichiro at the same level? And make his weakest 100% state 1.6 Exatons?

Wait, I looked at the calculations properly. 100% Courage Mob is the one that scales to 8.35 Exatons? Then wouldn't this put 100% Toichiro at the same level? And make his weakest 100% state 1.6 Exatons?
We use "probably" only for the Mob key.

The scaling chain itself remains the same, but is only used for "???/EoS"

We use "probably" only for the Mob key.

The scaling chain itself remains the same, but is only used for "???/EoS"
I was under the impression that ???% did it. Oh well, it remains the same, just gotta adjust it.

I’ll ask you to clarify that those destructions were caused not by spirits, but by Mob himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back