• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new calculations have been accepted and now we can make changes to the profiles. I will also use an old calculation to increase the mid-tier.

Power changes:​

1)AP "Mob's cloud Feat" increases from High 7-A (2.4 Gigatons of TNT) to 6-C (8 Gigatons of TNT);
LS increases from Class T (1,0078144 × 10^13 kg) to Class P (1,382 × 10^15 kg).

Scales to: Shigeo 100%, Suzuki, Mogami, Reigen 1000%.

2)Dimple launches a huge broccoli straight into space:

The AP of the feat is High 7-A+ (4.15 Gigatons of TNT), but since it is close to the baseline of 6-C and the calculation did not take into account the mass of the roots, the value may be higher;
The speed of the feat is 33,7 Mach (High Hypersonic), however we have a Psycho Helmet explosion at a speed of 128 Mach (Massively Hyperconic), which is the attack speed and should also scale up to the reaction;
LS feat scales to Class G (2,77×10^11 kg).
Scales to: God Dimple, Base Mob (Post-Suzuki ark), Psycho-Helmet

3)Shigeo destroys the Mogami's world and scatters fragments at great speeds:

AP is High 6-A (8,35 Exatons of TNT);
The speed of the feat is 5202 Mach (Massively Hypersonic+);
Scales to: Shigeo 100%/???, Suzuki 100%, Mogami with Evil Spirits.

4) Reigen breaks the wall by himself. The value of the feat is 18,39 Megajoules (Wall level+).
This should scale up to its AP and Durability. Also, his speed should be increased to Superhuman, since he managed to cover the distance before the building fell on him.

5)Ritsu survives in the center of a tornado that creates an unconscious Mob:

AP of the feat is 8-B (11.69 Tons of TNT);
Scales to: Ritsu 100%, Teruki (EoS) and Serizawa.

Key changes:​

We either have to add Mob and Teruki additional "Post-Claw ark" keys, or transfer the characteristics from "Post-7 Division Ark" to "BoS". In favor of the second is the fact that the members of the 7th division could harm Shimazaki and lost only because of the gap in skills, abilities and speed.

1)Thus , the Mob gets:

High 8-C | High 7-A+, likely 6-C | 6-C to High 6-A | At least High 6-A , likely far higher | At least High 6-A , likely far higher;

2)Reigen gets:

9-B | At least 6-C;

3)Suzuki gets:

6-C | At least 6-C, likely far higher | At least High 6-A, far higher through Self-Destruction

However, we can use percentage multipliers and raise Suzuki's 80% to High 6-C;

4)Magami gets:

At least 6-C, likely far higher, at least High 6-A for Evil Spirits

Mogami struggled with the Brave Mob for a while, but in the end was easily defeated by him. However, the Evil Spirits could completely suppress Shigeo, forcing him to use "???";

5)Psycho-Helmet gets:

High 7-A, likely 6-C

Scale scale of his reaction speed to Teruki, however, the combat speed is scaled to Dimple;

6)Dimple gets:

High 8-C | At least High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C;

7)Teruki gets:

High 8-C | 8-B;

8)Ritsu gets:

High 8-C | 8-B

His previous High 7-A level is not justified by anything and unlike Teruki, he did not even receive a single attack;

9)Serizawa gets:

At least 8-B

He is a more powerful character than Teruki and Ritsu;

10)Members of the Claw, with the exception of Ultimate 5, must receive:

8-C+

Being downscales from Teruki and Shimazaki.

Last edited:
The new calculations have been accepted and now we can make changes to the profiles. I will also use an old calculation to increase the mid-tier.

Power changes:​

1)AP "Mob's cloud Feat" increases from High 7-A (2.4 Gigatons of TNT) to 6-C (8 Gigatons of TNT);
LS increases from Class T (1,0078144 × 10^13 kg) to Class P (1,382 × 10^15 kg).

Scales to: Shigeo 100%, Suzuki, Mogami, Reigen 1000%.

2)Dimple launches a huge broccoli straight into space:

The AP of the feat is High 7-A+ (4.15 Gigatons of TNT), but since it is close to the baseline of 6-C and the calculation did not take into account the mass of the roots, the value may be higher;
The speed of the feat is 33,7 Mach (High Hypersonic), however we have a Psycho Helmet explosion at a speed of 128 Mach (Massively Hyperconic), which is the attack speed and should also scale up to the reaction;
LS feat scales to Class G (2,77×10^11 kg).
Scales to: God Dimple, Base Mob (Post-Suzuki ark), Psycho-Helmet

3)Shigeo destroys the Mogami's world and scatters fragments at great speeds:

AP is High 6-A (8,35 Exatons of TNT);
The speed of the feat is 5202 Mach (Massively Hypersonic+);
Scales to: Shigeo 100%/???, Suzuki 100%, Mogami with Evil Spirits.

4) Reigen breaks the wall by himself. The value of the feat is 18,39 Megajoules (Wall level+).
This should scale up to its AP and Durability. Also, his speed should be increased to Superhuman, since he managed to cover the distance before the building fell on him.

5)Ritsu survives in the center of a tornado that creates an unconscious Mob:

AP of the feat is 8-B (11.69 Tons of TNT);
Scales to: Ritsu 100%, Teruki (EoS) and Serizawa.

Key changes:​

We either have to add Mob and Teruki additional "Post-Claw ark" keys, or transfer the characteristics from "Post-7 Division Ark" to "BoS". In favor of the second is the fact that the members of the 7th division could harm Shimazaki and lost only because of the gap in skills, abilities and speed.

1)Thus , the Mob gets:

High 8-C | High 7-A+, likely 6-C | At least 6-C to High 6-A | At last High 6-A , lively for higher;

2)Reigen gets:

9-B | At least 6-C;

3)Suzuki gets:

6-C | At least 6-C, likely far higher | At least High 6-A, far higher through Self-Destruction

However, we can use percentage multipliers and raise Suzuki's 80% to High 6-C;

4)Magami gets:

At least 6-C, likely far higher, at least High 6-A for Evil Spirits

Mogami struggled with the Brave Mob for a while, but in the end was easily defeated by him. However, the Evil Spirits could completely suppress Shigeo, forcing him to use "???";

5)Psycho-Helmet gets:

High 7-A, likely 6-C

Scale scale of his reaction speed to Teruki, however, the combat speed is scaled to Dimple;

6)Dimple gets:

High 8-C | At least High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C;

7)Teruki gets:

High 8-C | 8-B;

8)Ritsu gets:

High 8-C | 8-B

His previous High 7-A level is not justified by anything and unlike Teruki, he did not even receive a single attack;

9)Serizawa gets:

At least 8-B

He is a more powerful character than Teruki and Ritsu;

10)Members of the Claw, with the exception of Ultimate 5, must receive:

8-C+

Being downscales from Teruki and Shimazaki.
is the likely 6-C necessary? id prefer if everyone whos high 7-A+ possibly 6-C was just straight 6-C for clutter reasons, not a big deal tho

so what exactly would mobs keys be?

werent the evil spirits what mogami was empowered by? if so he should just be straight high 6-A

whats that about psycho helmets reaction and combat speed being different? why?

would ritsu just having a 100% form at all warrant a "possibly 6-C"

downscaling from 8-B would be high 8-C+, though why do they downscale at all, why dont they just scale normally
Is there anyone here who can do the calculations?
We can still get 7-C and Hypersonic for Serizawa, Teruki and Ritsu
i dont know how to calc stuff, just curious what feats could get them this high

Most of the calc are anime anyway, right?

At worst, just make a new profile. Based on anime.

I'd feel bad for the page creator tho.
We don't allow anime only pages unless they have significant differences to the manga beyond just visual feats, like say, the Dragonball Z Anime.

is the likely 6-C necessary? id prefer if everyone whos high 7-A+ possibly 6-C was just straight 6-C for clutter reasons, not a big deal tho
I think so. It's only 2 characters. Dimple's strongest feat is High 7-A+, but very close to 6-C. However, we have no exact reason to give him 6-C, so I think my formulation is better.
so what exactly would mobs keys be?
BoS | Post-Claw Ark | 100% | ??? | EoS
werent the evil spirits what mogami was empowered by? if so he should just be straight high 6-A
The real Mogami Vessel was quickly defeated by the Brave Mob
It probably wasn't all of his power at that moment, but he can only use all of his spirits partially without losing control.
whats that about psycho helmets reaction and combat speed being different? why?
Psycho-Helmet received blitz from Dimples and Teruki. His attack speed is high, but his minions are too slow
would ritsu just having a 100% form at all warrant a "possibly 6-C"
Absolutely not. His previous 6-C key had no justification.

The 100% scale is not a superpower, but only shows that he is giving his best. Ritsu himself admits that his brother did not touch him, while Teruki received many attacks and protected the residents of the city from destruction.
downscaling from 8-B would be high 8-C+, though why do they downscale at all, why dont they just scale normally
They are downscales not from Teruki and Ritsu, but from Shimazaki, who has a High 8-C
i dont know how to calc stuff, just curious what feats could get them this high
This is the tornado that gave Teruki and Ritsu an 8-B. In the anime, he reaches the height of clouds.
Regarding speed, it's Teruki who cuts Psycho-helmut into pieces before he reacts

Would it not be better to calc the manga version of the feat since we take the manga version as priority over the anime or is the anime and manga feat the exact same?
The anime follows the manga verbatim and was approved by ONE. The script and the story are still the same, but the fighting scenes are expanded, since this is the art of ONE and you know what problems it has with the action. The artists have redrawn it with more detail, scale and dynamics.

The anime follows the manga verbatim and was approved by ONE. The script and the story are still the same, but the fighting scenes are expanded, since this is the art of ONE and you know what problems it has with the action. The artists have redrawn it with more detail, scale and dynamics.
I mean, the same can be said for the One Punch Man anime or the Dragonball Z anime, both of which have been approved by their own creators and have fight scenes expanded, but don't scale to one another, I don't see why this is any different?

We don't allow anime only pages unless they have significant differences to the manga beyond just visual feats, like say, the Dragonball Z Anime.
Oh that so. Thanks for the info.

So since Mob anime follow closely with Manga, the feats associated in anime cannot be made as new profile and has to be added to already existing page then.

I guess the new calcs will go down the drain if wiki decides to discount anime anyway. In that case, there's nothing we can do.
I mean, the same can be said for the One Punch Man anime or the Dragonball Z anime, both of which have been approved by their own creators and have fight scenes expanded, but don't scale to one another, I don't see why this is any different?
So new calcs go down the drain since not different enough to be it's own thing

And manga takes primary seat hm.

(Iirc usually people wait for anime to get timeframe since manga timeframe is kinda unclear.)

So, Mob page has many anime calcs. Do we erase them then?

Anime feats have been used in this verse for a long time, so I saw absolutely no problems.
However, the example with Onepunchman and Dragonball is not entirely correct.
Comparing Onepunchman from ONE with the version from Murata would be better

Oh that so. Thanks for the info.

So since Mob anime follow closely with Manga, the feats associated in anime cannot be made as new profile and has to be added to already existing page then.

I guess the new calcs will go down the drain if wiki decides to discount anime anyway. In that case, there's nothing we can do.
So new calcs go down the drain since not different enough to be it's own thing

And manga takes primary seat hm.

(Iirc usually people wait for anime to get timeframe since manga timeframe is kinda unclear.)

So, Mob page has many anime calcs. Do we erase them then?
I'd rather just make updates to the profile than erase all the already accepted and approved verse calculations.

Anime feats have been used in this verse for a long time, so I saw absolutely no problems.
Only when the anime version of the feat is 1:1 to the manga. If you show me scans or proof of the manga and anime being completely 1:1 in those scenes, then the using the calc will be fine.

Comparing Onepunchman from ONE with the version from Murata would be better
Wdym?

I think so. It's only 2 characters. Dimple's strongest feat is High 7-A+, but very close to 6-C. However, we have no exact reason to give him 6-C, so I think my formulation is better.

BoS | Post-Claw Ark | 100% | ??? | EoS

The real Mogami Vessel was quickly defeated by the Brave Mob
It probably wasn't all of his power at that moment, but he can only use all of his spirits partially without losing control.

Psycho-Helmet received blitz from Dimples and Teruki. His attack speed is high, but his minions are too slow

Absolutely not. His previous 6-C key had no justification.

The 100% scale is not a superpower, but only shows that he is giving his best. Ritsu himself admits that his brother did not touch him, while Teruki received many attacks and protected the residents of the city from destruction.

They are downscales not from Teruki and Ritsu, but from Shimazaki, who has a High 8-C

This is the tornado that gave Teruki and Ritsu an 8-B. In the anime, he reaches the height of clouds.
Regarding speed, it's Teruki who cuts Psycho-helmut into pieces before he reacts
dimples feat is ridiculously close to 6-C and iirc he did it while significantly injured so id be fine with just straight 6-C

so why does post-claw mob scale to high 7-A+/6-C

didnt 100% mob hold his own pretty well against the spirits, why is he 6-C to high 6-A rather than just high 6-A, and shouldnt 100% reigen also get high 6-A

unsure on the mogami stuff, do you have scans on hand to prove he shouldnt scale to his spirits? i dont remember well enough off the top of my head, same for the psycho helmet speed stuff, if not dont worry about it ill just check myself later

are you sure the claw guys shouldnt get the 8-B stuff, i havent seen them in season 3 yet so idk how they compare to the main guys by this point in the series

012.png

dimples feat is ridiculously close to 6-C and iirc he did it while significantly injured so id be fine with just straight 6-C

so why does post-claw mob scale to high 7-A+/6-C

didnt 100% mob hold his own pretty well against the spirits, why is he 6-C to high 6-A rather than just high 6-A, and shouldnt 100% reigen also get high 6-A

unsure on the mogami stuff, do you have scans on hand to prove he shouldnt scale to his spirits? i dont remember well enough off the top of my head, same for the psycho helmet speed stuff, if not dont worry about it ill just check myself later

are you sure the claw guys shouldnt get the 8-B stuff, i havent seen them in season 3 yet so idk how they compare to the main guys by this point in the series
The Post-Claw mob scales because it is able to withstand God Dimple attacks, even when it accidentally hits with all its might.

The members of the claw in season 3 just hopped around "???" for a while, but we weren't shown their interaction at all.

The strength of a Mob depends on emotions. The "Angry" Mob was pushed back by a 4% Suzuki attack, while the "Resigned" Mob is able to instantly kill 80% Suzuki.
"Brave" Mob is stronger than a "Resigned" Mob. Therefore, it has the key "At least 6-C to High 6-A"

For the tornado calc, using an air density of 1.03 kg/m^3 is only for at sea level. Air becomes less dense at higher altitudes

For the tornado calc, using an air density of 1.03 kg/m^3 is only for at sea level. Air becomes less dense at higher altitudes
Fixed the air density

I kind of managed to comment on blogs via my mobile phone. To do this, you just need to log in to the site. But if you can't, can you do it later?

It is better to use anime in some cases, but not all. The fighting in the anime is completely more exaggerated than in the manga, where the fighting shows at most the destruction of some buildings and extremely small explosions compared to anything in the anime. Hell, Mob doesn't even destroy the city in the manga, he just wakes up without any demonstration of AP. The highest level of destruction during the fight is this in the canon

I'd rather just make updates to the profile than erase all the already accepted and approved verse calculations.
Me too.

I'm as surprised as you in finding out that a feat can be dismissed if it comes from anime adaptation.

And you can't even make separate profile too if anime is not different enough.

Kinda breaks my heart (since you already calc'd many feats), but if that's the rules then, what can you do.
You've haven't gotten staff approval yet. You'd need at least 2 staff approvals for this kind of CRT.
I think there's already anime calc "infecting" Mob page. I wonder what's it's fate later.

I don't really see the point in creating anime only profiles for a perfect adaptation but if it's the only way all this effort doesn't go to waste then we should start creating their profiles.

That looks nothing like the anime version.

Mob Psycho is a case where I’m honestly fine with using the anime version of these feats because the manga really does not show them very well
I don't think that's the case. The two fight scenes look practically different from what I'm seeing and it's hard to say both can be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back