• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

Is there anything left or can I close the thread?
Add "possibly far higher" to Toichiro's page, Dimple the picture I sent and basically that's it. I asked the members of the calculation group to rate another supporting feat, however, it will not affect the balance in the verse.

Wait so did we settle the discussion over whether we should use Subsonic or Subsonic+ or not?​

Wait, I looked at the calculations properly. 100% Courage Mob is the one that scales to 8.35 Exatons? Then wouldn't this put 100% Toichiro at the same level? And make his weakest 100% state 1.6 Exatons?

That calc is not applicable right now we're currently using Toichiro's explosion for justification of High 6-A
Actually looking back and Re-reading the chapter I don't think Toichiro fully matches Mob until 20%
Reason?
He was focusing on lifting the building in order to go all out without hurting his friends. He even comments this himself

This Segways nicely into why Toichiro matches him at 20%
Basically he bumps it up to 20% and matches Mob to the point where he starts to have fun fighting him which leads him to go 100% ecstasy

Which causes him to up his output AGAIN

Note that he specifically does this right after he notices Mobs change which indicates he was good until then

Yes, Toichiro should 100% scale to the output of his blast as it was stated multiple times this was a result of HIS energy being released

Speaking of which now that we've established 100% = 20% Toichiro we can work out a scaling chain and the thing is this scaling chain matches almost TOO well with the updated Toichiro explosion

Teruki (Who can move 60 km/h) =<Serizawa< 4% Toichiro (Arguably 3%) which means 100% Tochiro would be at least 1500 km/h which Mob can match to a degree.

Plugging that into a calculator with the anime timeframe of 190 seconds gives us 79166.7 meters
Using the normal expulsion formula
79166.7 ^3*((27136*1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 39876142706.1 Tons or 39.876 Gigatons which is frighteningly close to what we would get if we used percentages only. Keep in mind this is still a lowball though

Mob in weakest 100% - 8 Gigatons
100% Toichiro - 40 Gigatons (39.876 if we use the explosion)
Strongest 100% Mob > 32 Gigatons (Based on his scaling to 80% Toichiro)

Also I'm still in Disagreement on using 4% or 10% Tochiro to scale to Mob's 100% anger so I just linked my reasoning why above (Ignore the old values)

I'd like to get some members opinions on this first since it affects if Mob has a 6-A tier or not as well as the Massively Hypersonic+ rating
Espers like Mob have no problem with this. Even Teruki could use a shield and an attack at the same time.

The mob took damage before it lifted the building. The building was torn off when he was already lying on the ground.

Also Suzuki's comment is about attack power. Nothing is known about durability.
Yes they can but nothing states that there of exact equal power using basic logic they can't attack AND defend with there equal full power

Mob was in the process of Lifting the building when he rammed into Toichiro we see this on panel and none of this addresses the fact that Toichiro literally says his attacks didn't get any stronger after going 100% so unless 100% Mob is equal to base Mob then Mob was holding back/focusing on lifting the tower in that moment.

Saying that the comment was about attack power and not durability is completely ignoring that durability is derived from AP and vice versa as well as moments later he blocks an attack from 20% Toichiro without much difficulty without getting any stronger. Plus literally a panel later Mob says "Now I can Fully release it" Implying that he wasn't before

Saying that Mob was equal to 4% while also being equal to 20% creates a paradox which I think can be easily resolved by assuming that Mob was holding back because of his friends and was focusing on lifting the tower. This is all backed up by multiple statements throughout the fight by Toichiro and Mob himself

Here are the relevant panels btw

We're doing 10% Toichiro scaling IIRC
Why?
Because he hurt a not full power Mob?

You act like characters getting hurt by powers below there AP is rare it isn't

An example is Netero causing Meruem to bleed with his first attack yet later in the fight he gets hit hundreds of thousands of times with no damage

Plus we get explicit statement of him not using his full power until then and when he does he completely overpowers Toichiro to the point where he immediately goes 20%

Seems pretty concrete to me

Eh, whatever. It ultimately changes very little.

If others agree then sure. Is there anything left?

I think that's everything covered

We just need people to voice their opinions on the percent scaling
He still bled his face with one blow.
Toichiro wondered why the strength did not increase, but the strength is also growing.
While Mob was raising the tower and pushing Suzuki, his barriers were just as strong. But it were pierced.

Oh, wait, let someone who knows how to change the picture in the Dimple profile and update the Psycho-Helmet((

Tochiro's calculation is wrong.

You can't the crater depth of 180 something kilometers when the earth's crust is only around 40 km thick. Don't just throw the value into a hemisphere calculator and call it a day & if you are gonna assume that the energy ball had the same energy density all throughout then you might as well use the volume that would not have made contact with the ground too.

Tochiro's calculation is wrong.

You can't the crater depth of 180 something kilometers when the earth's crust is only around 40 km thick. Don't just throw the value into a hemisphere calculator and call it a day & if you are gonna assume that the energy ball had the same energy density all throughout then you might as well use the volume that would not have made contact with the ground too.
So that's why the Low 6-B Genos calculation is shaped like a sphere...

In this case, I will use the volume of the sphere. As you said - the essence of the calculation is that the explosion has the same density everywhere.

Thank you for noticing the miscalculation

"if you are gonna assume that the energy ball had the same energy density all throughout then you might as well use the volume that would not have made contact with the ground too"

I wouldn’t exactly agree with even assuming they are gonna vape all that volume because some of their attacks showed vaporization. Both calcs feel wanked via extrapolation.

But if you are gonna do it and no one is gonna talk about the standard with these theoretical calcs being iffy then might as well go all the way. But someone should really ask calc members about the standard with these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back