• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rei-O begins his journey

I don't see where this comes from either tho, the miracle works based on the feelings of those around him and himself, and damage, it's not dependant on Reishi (Especially since Gerard/SK gets more Reikaku and Reishi the more damage they take in the 1st place). As a matter of fact Shazz Domino's ability, Sigma; Fits that definition far more than the Miracle in which it's actually dependant on Surrounding Reishi to Regen.

Here we are talking about Seiya 4-A

This is Sanctuary arc Seiya, he reaches only the 7th sense, he has neither the 8th sense nor the blood of Athena

With speed equal, this is a haxx stomp

Or if you dont have a soul or if your souls is like 1-A like in TES otherwise i dont think there are many that have a very good soul hax resistance.

Soul King imagines Pegasus Seiya loses his head.

Pegasus Seiya instantly dies from decapitation.

The almighty has never been used in that way. The best it can do is break weapons or power null directly affecting his opponent has never been a thing. And especially if his opponent is much much more powerful than. Him I doubt even breaking weapons is something he can do. To break Ichigo's bankai there had to be a future were all bankai were broken he said so himself.

Oh the whole shrift thing, it won't work on Pegasus seiya according to the page. He can ressurect himself apparently. Also with one of the senses(don't know which, not an SS expert) I think moves stop working on them after using it once.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Higher Dimensional Seiya ƒºÉ
Almighty Fate Manipulation can't decapitate ƒºÉ
I dont know about that so wont say anything.

Yeah last I checked it cant.

@Rocker
So he can cut a sword in half via Almighty, but he can't decide to decapitate someone... you're the 1st person I've heard argue this.
Yes that is exactly what I am saying, and the only reason he could break a sword is as he himself said all bankai had been broken in the future. I know that the almighty wank has mostly been ignored for now when it has been upscaled from a couple of uses, but this is something I wont budge on.

And I doubt he can do it to someone much stronger than him.

if he did it is because he can actually slice of Renji's arm. Since he is much stronger than renji. My entire point is he can't do anything that does not exist in the future using the almighty. Best he can do is find a future where he sliced off Renji's arm and bring it to the present. He can't slice off saint seiya's arm or head thus he can't use the almighty to bring about that outcome.

The Prince of Counters said:
The Almighty ignores durability, see Yhwach vs Ichibei. Not that Rei-O needs it here, there are plenty of shit he can do to beat Seiya.
Yes it does, and again if he can't get past the person's durability in anyway he can't almighty thorough it either.

I was arguing specifically against he almighty, I don't even know who wins this. And honestly don't really care.

Lol I'll just leave it that, you're entitled to your opinion. Won't change anything though.
Won't change what exactly. The almighty can't do the impossible that is a fact. It relies on possible futures.

The Almighty ignores durability, see Yhwach vs Ichibei. Not that Rei-O needs it here, there are plenty of shit he can do to beat Seiya.

You are missing the whole point my man lol.

Seiya is also pretty much resistant to almost everything Rei O can do. Bro this is saint Seiya...all of the hax in bleach has been in SS for the longest. Seiya is resistant to the almighty.

Besides that Seiya literally sneezes and it ends. He could blitz. Spam miracles which is pretty much what it sounds like.

I don't believe Seiya has any type of Acausality so no, he isn't resistant to The Almighty.

What does Seiya scale to for his AP? Not that it matters since the Rei-O has type 5-8 immortality and low godly regen.

I literally have Seiya as 4-A, I haven't even entertained JohnCenaNation's comment about the 2-C shit.
Are you referring to my Prime Soul King vs Pegasus God Cloth Seiya battle thread?

Back