• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rei-O begins his journey

oof Seiya stumps lmao

Not just because of hax but one one ability is needed

Seiya would start out with punches. SK counters that with Almighty?? Seiya wins because of his reactive evolution

The same ability doesn't work twice on a Saint of Athena

I don't see anything that kills Reio on Saint Seiya's page - unless his soul destruction is better than I think it is. I am pretty sure that this is at most an inconclusive.

Anyway, I don't see the point of this, IIRC, we don't know how the Reio fights - so anything can basically be argued.

I could argue that Reio, after using his precognition, just BFRs Seiya, or maybe seal him away, et cetera et cetera.

That doesn't mean much whenever the soul King is resistant to both of those things to a great extent. He most likely has better soul manipulation than Seiya does.

AstralKing7 said:
....seiyas profile literally says he can attack the soul which works on the atomic level which is broke
1. His Atomization and Soul Destruction aren't the same thing AFAIK. Also, Reio has Low-Godly, so atomization won't kill.

2. Reio has a massive resistance to Soul Manipulation.

Not to mention the Reio's precog makes him aware and resistant/nulls Seiya's hax.

Btw every attack and I mean every attack in SS works on the atomic level and that means even the soul destruction.

That's literally the point of Cosmos

AstralKing7 said:
It's like u didn't even read what I said and I'm the first comment ĖHaving Reactive Evolution doesn't mean that Seiya can kill Reio. He doesn't gain new abilities out of the blue, he reacts and adapts to the ones that are afflicted on him.

That just means he gains a resistance to the hax used on him.

If the Reio BFRs Seiya, than it doesn't matter if Seiya gets a resistance to the ability after being affected by it, he still has been BFR'd, and lacks the dimensional travel to return from that.

Seiya also lacks any offensive options that would kill Reio.

At best this is an inconclusive, at worse, Reio wins and possibly stomps.

Also, you do know that Reio has like four different types of Reactive Evolution himself, right?

AstralKing7 said:
Btw every attack and I mean every attack in SS works on the atomic level and that means even the soul destruction.
That's literally the point of Cosmos
Doesn't matter.

Soul Erasure > Soul Atomization

And all Quincy can completely destroy the soul.

Reio has the largest resistance to soul erasure, absorption, et cetera in Bleach.

Unless Seiya's soul shit is 4-D, it isn't going to kill.

Tmw Seiya reactive evolution is better than all of them. Also it's really iffy that you would assume he would BfR in character when he didn't do that agaisnt the hollow in the novel

Also the fact that Seiya would negate one form of reactive evolution means he would be resistance to it all.

Also bfr him how?? That has to be explained instead jsut saying he does it without describing the means to it.

The fact that seiyas attacks work on the atomic level means Spul King will literally die with his level of Regenerationn.

This could possibly be incon tho

This guy doesn't realize what being destroyed on the atomic level means ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

>Tmw Seiya reactive evolution is better than all of them.

"Reactive Evolution (Able to analyse and comprehend the components of an enemy's attack after seeing it once, and adapt to it)"

Not really? How is this any different from the Reactive Evoultion given from The Almighty or The Compulsory?

>Also it's really iffy that you would assume he would BfR in character when he didn't do that agaisnt the hollow in the novel

I literally said that we don't have enough information on how the Prime Soul King would fight and thus fights with him are stupid and any of the Soul King's powers can be argued to be viable in a vs debate, but ok...

>Also the fact that Seiya would negate one form of reactive evolution means he would be resistance to it all.

I don't understand what this means?

>Also bfr him how?? That has to be explained instead jsut saying he does it without describing the means to it.

BFR him with The Visionary, duh.

>The fact that seiyas attacks work on the atomic level means Spul King will literally die with his level of Regenerationn.

You know Reio has Low-Godly, right? As in, can regenerate from complete physical destruction? Being atomized isn't going to kill him, dude.

Dienomite22 said:
I'm pretty sure Soul king's precog won't work here, I think Seiya's acausal is like type 2 or 3
Are you serious?

You got a link or something proving this, because it definitely should be on the profiles.

It's better because his reactive evolution acts as a counter to abilities.

For isntance like this battle. He is fighting someone who has the same ability and it's passive for SK. So guess what? A counter reactive evolution would be better in this situation since it's not passive

BFR with visionary?? Implying it's in character for him to do it?? Makes a lot of sense when he never did it

Also....atomic destruction means your body is going to be erased. In other words Soul King will need to regenerate from something that is on another level.

Atomic manipulation is a weakness to Low godly. How didn't anyone know that??

Warren Valion said:
Are you serious?

You got a link or something proving this, because it definitely should be on the profiles.
It's scaling from Capricorn Shura who ,thanks to recieving Athena's Ichor, resisted the effects of entire space-time continuum's causality attacking him or something like that and Seiya recieved Athena's Ichor as well so he would have it also.Athena's page has the scans.

Actually I don't know if this Seiya has that effect.

He could possibly have it if he activated a miracle tho

But I'm wondering if he is resistant to reactive evolution cause I'm pretty sure saints of Athena fight each other all the time and have never had the effect work on one another's

@Astral

1. It's worst because he needs to get hit, Soul King doesn't.

2.I didn't understand this.

3. Visionary would just be this thoughts, which will come into reality.

4. What the? this is physical destruction and best High regen needed. Soul King probably has macro-quantum anyways since he made all the spiritual elements.

5. That's because that's not a thing. I advise you to read low-godly and high regen definition.

Sorry but you totally pulled this out your ass. Low godly can create a new body after complete and total destruction of the physical body. Atomic destruction isn't bypassing that whenever High is enough to make atomic destruction irrelevant. Single handily this is the dumbest thing I've seen only coming in second place to that user who said resisting ice is the same as resisting time stop. Now that user was just a dumbass.

Tmw Soul King only has a spiritual body

Seiya doesn't need to get hit. If ability is being used a second time he is automatically resistant to it

ALso u guys aren't understanding Seiya combination between Soul Destruction and Atomic destruction. U can regenerate from atoms yeah which is high.

You can't regen when your atoms in your spirit body are destroyed

Also damn u guys act like Seiya doesn't have long range attacks even mid range attacks

So visionary is passive now?????

Also maybe u guys should go look at the atomic page. When your atoms are destroyed your obliterated in other words erased. It's worst on someone who is only a soul.

So tell me how will you regenerate from your soul being erased and the particles you regenerate from are being destroyed???

>It's better because his reactive evolution acts as a counter to abilities.

Dude, that's the definition of Reactive Evolution.

Yhwach and Reio have the same thing with The Almighty.

"Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)"

"Reactive Evolution (Able to analyse and comprehend the components of an enemy's attack after seeing it once, and adapt to it)"

Not to mention that Reio also has RE from The Compulsory, Death Dealing, and maybe some other powers IIRC.

Seriously, there is no difference to these abilities. Their descriptions are near identical.

>BFR with visionary?? Implying it's in character for him to do it?? Makes a lot of sense when he never did it

Gremmy is implied to be the Soul King's brain - so everything that Gremmy could do, Reio can do.

And like I already said, we don't know enough about Reio's fighting character to argue whether or not he would use X hax in-character or not.

And besides, this was just an example of ways from Reio to defeat Saint Seiya, I wasn't saying that Reio would do this, but that he could do this.

>Also....atomic destruction means your body is going to be erased. In other words Soul King will need to regenerate from something that is on another level.

No, it isn't. Atomic Destruction means your body is reduced to atoms, not erased. There's a difference.

And what? No it isn't.

Dude, please look at our Regenerationn page. To survive from Atomization, you need at least High regen, Low-Godly is far better regen, and makes atomization useless.

"High: The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone molecules, atoms, particles, or even pure energy."

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of yourself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

Atomization is useless.

The Prince of Counters said:
Not gonna bother replying to that although I do gotta say I'm impressed. I thought Neanderthals went extinct but it seems that we were wrong.
That's uncalled for and needlessly rude.

Not to mention, it makes everyone on your side look bad as a result - please don't repeat such conduct in the future.

Atomic destruction means destruction of atoms which the page says you can obliterate the whole body. In others erased

I don't know if the atomic page needs to be re worded or if it's the high Regenerationn because it didn't say anything about Regenerationn from destroyed atoms. It said atoms in general and with the context of the atomic page you can't regenerate from obliteration with high regen

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Almighty, Soul, or physically. he'd also duplicate based off Pernida.
Is soul for the low-godly Regenerationn? because if it is the Seiya is able to destroy his soul unless his soul itself has some form of Regenerationn otherwise it's probably inconcluesive, then again I don't know all of what the Soul King can do

AstralKing7 said:
Atomic destruction means destruction of atoms which the page says you can obliterate the whole body. In others erased
I don't know if the atomic page needs to be re worded or if it's the high Regenerationn because it didn't say anything about Regenerationn from destroyed atoms. It said atoms in general and with the context of the atomic page you can't regenerate from obliteration with high regen
You are wrong.

Atomization means the body is destroyed to the point where it becomes atoms - not that it destroys atoms.

Not to mention that Reio's Soul resistance prevents his soul from being atomized anyway.

Dienomite22 said:
It's scaling from Capricorn Shura who ,thanks to recieving Athena's Ichor, resisted the effects of entire space-time continuum's causality attacking him or something like that and Seiya recieved Athena's Ichor as well so he would have it also.Athena's page has the scans.
Thanks for the link - seems interesting.

TBH, I have no idea on which level of Acausality that is, but I will assume it is one that bypasses The Almighty.

However, if Reio can't use his Almighty, then it makes logical sense that he will default to other powers he has - and there are plenty of powers at his disposal.

Back