• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Small Star level base frieza (before fnf)

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
We all remember that planet Vegeta busting feat.

It has been calculated to be in the small star level range recently

The calc (replies1568 and 1569)

This is the calc i came across a few days ago, all credite goes to Vivi (the person calculated the feat)

does anyone have anything to say about this?

I'm not sure why we haven't updated him yet. Perhaps we're simply waiting for the Attack Potency revision project to be finished.

Well, the calc still puts him in the Small Star level range even without our revised chart. I also asked Lord Kav about this in chat and he said we need to make sure the assumptions made are correct (Though he admitted Vivi's math is impeccable so the methods of calculating are likely correct).

If this does come into effect, I think we can lay out the rankings like this:

First Three Forms Frieza: Small Star level.

Final Form Frieza/SSJ Goku: Small Star level+.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
and androids 17 and 18 and 16 at star level to star level+
with imperfect cell at large star level
Not large star level

Maybe Kamicollo, but not initial Imperfect Cell

for what to happen? star level 17 and 18?
I think 17 and 18 would be "At least Small Star level+", and Imperfect Cell and Kamiccolo be "At least Small Star level+, likely higher".

Going by proper powerscaling (which is not assuming everything is absurdly higher just for being stronger than something else), this would likely mean something along the lines of:

1st, 2nd, and 3rd form Frieza: Small Star

Final Form Frieza and SSJ Goku: Small Star+

19 and 20: Small Star+

17 and 18: Small Star+, maybe Star

People scaled directly to them get the upgrades, as well. Everyone from that point on is likely entirely unaffected.

The Everlasting said:
for what to happen? star level 17 and 18?
I think 17 and 18 would be "At least Small Star level+", and Imperfect Cell and Kamiccolo be "At least Small Star level+, likely higher".
what?

trunks stomped frieza and 18 stomped trunks

18 >> trunks >> mecha frieza > final form frieza = small star +

that pretty much qualifies at star level

with android 16 at star level+ and everyone from there till perferct cell being large star to large star+

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Going by proper powerscaling (which is not assuming everything is absurdly higher just for being stronger than something else), this would likely mean something along the lines of:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd form Frieza: Small Star

Final Form Frieza and SSJ Goku: Small Star+

19 and 20: Small Star+

17 and 18: Small Star+, maybe Star

People scaled directly to them get the upgrades, as well. Everyone from that point on is likely entirely unaffected.
i think 17 and 18 should be star level, with 16 and imperfect cell being at high end star level/ star level + and semi perfect cell being just within the large star range (which fyi is very broad and can fit everyone till perfect cell)

My opinion on the scaling is the same as Azathoth's, with 17, 18 and Kamiccolo having an "at least" at the front.

lol wut

frieza is already tipping at the edge of star lvl with his final form, the mecha frieza is the absolute limit of small star level

trunks stomped him, and 18 stomped trunks, that should be enought to put 17 and 18 in the star level range, 16 is well ahead of both of them, so he should be hogh end of star range/ star star level+ (but below star lvl)

for your info, the star range high end is only 2.33x the low end...

using this, we can put semi perfect cell, super vegeta, post trianing trunks, post training goku and pre ssj2 gohan all in the large star range, since the upper limit of large star lvl is 154 x the lower limit, so they all fit just fine

@FanofRPGs

No. We're going by what was shown, not combining different character statements and new powerscaling to make something absurd. This upgrade is not an opportunity for everyone to go crazy and attempt random boosts.

I am not trying to be a dick, but these are Dragon Ball upgrades, so we're going to be as safe as possible while still giving the series its due.

Back