• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding FTL Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 558
And when he shot right through luffy
This? He still reacts to kizaru in front of him..
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Im going to
4365ea13b61dcc3db43b0d19a72cd7c5.jpg
bye 👋 😁👍🦧

This? He still reacts to kizaru in front of him..
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
I think you should look up the meaning of "react in combat" and read this page thoroughly

I think you should look up the meaning of "react in combat" and read this page thoroughly
Well luffy did know he was going to attack... But that still doesn't prove luffy can't react to his beam tho... 😑 well bye ✌😴

@Damage3245 is there anything wrong with the calc in the OP?

I'll continue this conversation in an alternate thread

Yes. That same calc for Rayleigh was removed from his profile before even when it was only Relativistic. Rayleigh first notices Kizaru's trajectory some panels before he even starts moving; we don't see when Rayleigh goes to intercept him but the calc currently assumes he didn't start moving until Kizaru was already travelling at the speed of light. Kizaru's transformation is clearly not instantaneous since we see particles coming off of him as he is dispering into light.

Rayleigh could have started moving before Kizaru was completely transformed, meaning he wouldn't even need to be as fast or faster than Kizaru to intercept him.

Also, this scene was calced earlier with values such as Relativistic and Relativistic+. I'll investigate a bit further to double-check whether the FTL result is even the most accurate, assuming the feat was valid.

Would it be wrong if I started another CRT for my calc and some other ratings while the issue of the calculation gets discussed?

I
You guys are not making any sense. One thread at a time please. It is disrespectful to people waiting till one actually closes to bring up their own.
I saw the pacifistas profile and it is "possibly Sol" for their beams, I also wish to start a CRT to address that, but I can't currently

One piece fans dont eat me I'm also a fan

Damage. This is the one verse where I've seen people somehow fluctuate whatever AP or speed they're at. Someone can be 420 Megatons one minute and then 40 Megatons another minute without any reason to change.
Doesn't this argument work against you as well? He was supposedly portrayed as FTL this one time, no one has done anything similar other than people who literally scale above him.

He was supposedly portrayed as FTL this one time, no one has done anything similar other than people who literally scale above him.
We do have FTL feats... gear 4th boundman moving faster then doflamingo could react or see... katakuri moving faster then luffy can react or see in the beginning and then luffy keeps up with him... katakuri easily defeats ichiji who is minimum light speed... and big mom who defeats Niji...

gear 4th boundman moving faster then doflamingo could react or see...

This is not FTL.

katakuri moving faster then luffy can react or see in the beginning and then luffy keeps up with him...

This is not FTL.

katakuri easily defeats ichiji who is minimum light speed...

We have no evidence that Ichiji was moving FTL when Katakuri defeated him.

and big mom who defeats Niji...

Niji is lightspeed only with a certain technique.

Even if we had to accept Ichiji being FTL when he performed his Sparking Valkyrie technique, I do not believe that it should be scaling to anybody else for the time being. Especially not to half the verse.

This is not FTL.

This is not FTL.

We have no evidence that Ichiji was moving FTL when Katakuri defeated him.

Niji is lightspeed only with a certain technique.

Even if we had to accept Ichiji being FTL when he performed his Sparking Valkyrie technique, I do not believe that it should be scaling to anybody else for the time being. Especially not to half the verse.
How are they not FTL when literally kaido did the same to luffy in wano?... both doflamingo and katakuri have observation haki...

How are they not FTL when literally kaido did the same to luffy in wano?... both doflamingo and katakuri have observation haki...
We do not know how Doflamingo's Observation scales to Luffy's.

There's no instance where Katakuri blitzes Luffy's reaction speed, only his combat speed. Maybe I'm wrong on that or Katakuri blitzed Luffy by the sheer number of attacks at the same time, I do not remember.

Doesn't this argument work against you as well? He was supposedly portrayed as FTL this one time, no one has done anything similar other than people who literally scale above him.
You completely misinterpreted this statement.

And no one has done it because we don't have a lightspeed laser to outrun every page of the manga

For all we know, Usopp has better observation than Doflamingo does.
We do know that in the arc is where usopp actually unlocks observation haki so he is a beginner in that arc... We also know that doflamingo has better armament haki or conquerors haki then luffy...

We do not know how Doflamingo's Observation scales to Luffy's.

There's no instance where Katakuri blitzes Luffy's reaction speed, only his combat speed. Maybe I'm wrong on that or Katakuri blitzed Luffy by the sheer number of attacks at the same time, I do not remember.
Katakuri intercept's luffy...
4.jpg

We also know that base and 2nd gear luffy couldn't keep up with doflamingo which would make doflamingo FTL and Doflamingo couldn't react to gear 4th Boundman
012.jpg

So how does luffy react to light like it's nothing with observation haki but cannot react to katakuri?....

You know there's multiple factors at work, right? Like the fact that he's focusing on the Pacifista right in front of him; that the Pacifista is a fair distance away from him. A lot different to a close-quarters fight, and at a moment where Luffy is distracted from Katakuri.

To be fair, Damage is right that there are multiple factors to those who tag Luffy, so everybody shouldn't hit FTL because of it.

But to be fair to MonkeyOfLife, Doflamingo goes FTE to Luffy a bunch of times.

Or what about the times Luffy reacted close range to light pre Haki? That should still work.

You know there's multiple factors at work, right? Like the fact that he's focusing on the Pacifista right in front of him; that the Pacifista is a fair distance away from him. A lot different to a close-quarters fight, and at a moment where Luffy is distracted from Katakuri.
Luffy dodges light without looking at the px5 or expecting to be shot...
10.jpeg
11.jpeg

Are u sure u read the vs wiki speed tiering page?
If you can react to light speed but not react to a character would mean they move FTL not only that but luffy reacts to light very easily and calls them slow... Haki or not

Lol.

Beams are made by Vegapunk who specifically modeled them after Kizaru, Yk the man who’s technology is said to be 500 years advanced.

Man can make DNA altering fruits that turn you into a dragon but can’t make a Sol laser?
There is a problem to that Vegapunk Said his fruit was a failure so his Devil fruit is not up to par so his lasers should be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back