• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding FTL Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MonkeyOfLife

You need a statement that says "your power is multiplied".

All increases are not multipliers. They can be large additions.

That is not the topic of this thread. If you wish to have a multiplier, make an alternative thread.

Please don't reference this topic any further.

Also, do not reference other series to justify your upgrades. There are alternate reasons for different series.

Yes.. You still haven't said anything... If someone can react to light and not a character in a fight then it would mean their combat speed is FTL
I doubt, then you will understand the difference between aim dodging with precog or how distance play a role and circumstances surrounding dodging

I doubt, then you will understand the difference between aim dodging with precog or how distance play a role and circumstances surrounding dodging
0508-015.png

No precog, close range dodging

If luffy is able to precog light and dodge it then he should be able to do the same when fighting doflamingo...

Explain why it's an outlier and explain how the beams are not SoL when the wiki currently accepts them as SoL
Wiki says "possibly" and I'm waiting for this thread to close so I can open a CRT to remove the "possibly Sol" and yes with proof that they are not Sol at all and much more slower

Wiki says "possibly" and I'm waiting for this thread to close so I can open a CRT to remove the "possibly Sol" and yes with proof that they are not Sol at all and much more slower
Go check the page, I've revised it since my CRT made the possibly get removed.

Prove the beams are slower.

Go check the page, I've revised it since my CRT made the possibly get removed.

Prove the beams are slower.
Why do I need to prove it here if it won't change the pages??
But well let me drop a point
Luffy could dodge the PX beams in base and close range, but somehow can't react to kizaru beams from afar?
Even G2 luffy was called too slow by kizaru in logia form.

Yes they are not as fast as light

Why do I need to prove it here if it won't change the pages??
If it won't change the pages, stop talking about it.
But well let me drop a point
Luffy could dodge the PX beams in base and close range, but somehow can't react to kizaru beams from afar?
Send scans of Luffy not reacting to Kizaru's beams.
Even G2 luffy was called too slow by kizaru in logia form.
Everybody's travel speed is slower than light. Keep going.
Yes they are not as fast as light
Try again

I wonder what the profiles would look like if we did list character's travel speeds.

If it won't change the pages, stop talking about it.
Which is exactly what I said or did you miss the part where I can't open another one piece CRT unless this closes?
Send scans of Luffy not reacting to Kizaru's beams.
Scroll up he couldn't, had to be saved by Ivan
Kizaru was not travelling then tho, he statued luffy when he entered logia form and blitzed him lol if luffy can react to light prior in base why couldn't he react to another light while in G2?
Try again
Not interested

Anyway just waiting for this CRT to be done or u want to put it on hold so we can discuss and argue Sol PX beams?

Damage has an issue with the calc and @Pain_to12 feels like saying lasers are not SoL even though the wiki has accepted them as SoL, so this thread is all over the place
Well those lasers are definitely Speed of Light, I don't agree with them not being SOL

And I don't see an issue with Rayleigh's calc, not sure about Ussop's tho

No proof he couldn't move out the way. We don't see him being incapable of moving.
Luffy scales to Ivankov so what is your point.
"Thanks you saved me"
And if anything ivankov did his wink thing before the beam was released or u have proof it was after?

Luffy wasn't looking at him, and that's travel speed. Keep going.
So the PX beams don't travel but go for drives?

"Thanks you saved me"
Luffy saved Whitebeard from Crocodile. Is Luffy > WB now?
And if anything ivankov did his wink thing before the beam was released
Proof?
or u have proof it was after?
The Sfx of the laser was fired before Ivankov winked.
You love telling people to go check out the speed page. Go check combat vs travel speed.

Last edited:
"Thanks you saved me"
And if anything ivankov did his wink thing before the beam was released or u have proof it was after?

Reacted and reacted...
sKvCIV3.jpg
D_xPc1vW4AAfPeI

Ivanov protecting luffy is not an anti feat
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Luffy saved Whitebeard from Crocodile. Is Luffy > WB now?
Huh?
What's with the false equivalency?
Makes me sick
The Sfx of the laser was fired before Ivankov winked.
Or SFX of the laser been formed?
You love telling people to go check out the speed page. Go check combat vs travel speed.
Huh?
It doesnt change the fact that luffy could not react to kizaru in logia form coming at him from a distance lmao

Also the times he couldn't dodge light is when he is mid air or down on the ground... But still reacted...

Huh?
What's with the false equivalency?
Makes me sick
False equivalency because you don't agree
Or SFX of the laser been formed?
Go learn SFX and you'll be able
Huh?
It doesnt change the fact that luffy could not react to kizaru in logia form coming at him from a distance lmao
Luffy looks south.
Kizaru comes from north and gets an inch away from Kizaru's face using travel speed.
Luffy notices him.
Dude: Luffy reacted
proceeds to send scans of luffy getting hit by the laser

Lmao😂
Never got touched

Luffy literally looks at the moving light speed movement.... That's reaction...
I'm sure u can also notice something as large as a cup moving at sonic speed, but u are not reacting.
Or u can react to a bullet train even though u can see the train?

Do u get the difference now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back