• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

Last Thread

Players

Registration Thread and Meta

Random Details

Charge Powers

[Tier is 8-B. New Speed is baseline Hypersonic. Regen Cap is now Mid, and Lifting strength is Class 5. All characters have Resistance to Mind Manipulation on the level of 500 people and Resistance to Power Mimicry, as well as possessing Dimensional Storage. Lifting Strength is limited to Superhuman. Techniques above the tier will be Higher, and stat amp cap will be 4x.]

[It is now 1:00 GMT]

[Reposting]

"As i've saided before, i don't mind someone peeking in our thing, but i guess that the cutie like provate things, so you can't come with us TKW"

Dilma than whispers to Ruby

"Do you want me to make the guy sleep so that we can have our fun?"

Crunkledunk gets an alert from his analysis systems warning him that this person has the biology of one of the super powered people

"Ah, and why did you decide talk to me specifically in this crowded street?" Crunkledunk starts using his eyes to coordinate something to his people within his mask

I land on a mountain, returning to golem mode.

I take a deep breath and then start punching the ground, causing craters.

"Why !? Why !? Why!?", I scream.

In the end I scream in the sky, venting my anger.

Tago238 said:
"I'm fine, who are you and why do you want to help? I don't live around here you know"
"Well I was just wondering because I actually have a job to do around here." Maggart says, approaching.

Crunkledunk uses his eyes movements to go full stealth while simultaneously creating an exact, moving illusion where he was standing using light manipulation and steps away

@Drite "It looks like he'll be busy for a bit, so there's no need to."

Ruby whipers back, referring to the sudden apperence of the old woman.

"Let's get out of here, we'll just get money in another way."

She continues whispering to Dilma, as stealing money shouldn't be that hard with their superpowers

Crunkledunk is noted of Ruby and Dilma's escape and sends a stealth drone that telepathically blocks out extra sensory perceptions to follow them

"Ah, so you want me to fill out a survey? No thank you I should be on my way now" The illusion speaks

Tago238 said:
"Ah, so you want me to fill out a survey? No thank you I should be on my way now" The illusion speaks
"No, I insist. You seem like a good model for what I'm asking."

"Oh, you're short, pathetic looking, and about to die. A great example for my census on what people choose as their last words." Maggart says, pulling out and swinging her sword at who she thinks is Crunkledunk.

As soon as Maggart does that she provokes the signal and the sword goes through the illusion. And about 20 Crunkledunk clones are summoned to the area with their statistics heavily amped and spread around evenly

Strangely once he got to Vegas, a robot with a tv screen for a face scrolled over to Charley. The screen had a cartoonish cowboy fave on it. "Why howdy partner! Your one of those fancy pantsy superpowered folk right? A good friend of mine really would love to meet ya!" Charley began to get giddy as memories of playing Fallout New Vegas flowed through his head. "Is...is he in the Lucky 38?" The robot responded "Yes of course!"

(What is that a reference to?) " she's getting away!" The Crunkledunk clones start chasing Maggart teleporting up to buildings and attempting to snipe her. Half of them use energy weapons and half of them use magical ones (this means Maggart should be able to resist at least half of them) due to having a lack of understanding on Maggart's psychology. They also try their hardest not to hit civilians, but are fine with destroying property. The real invisible Crunkledunk picks up Maggarts dead skin cells and sends them to his lab for analysis. He then deduces where Ruby and Dilma have gone and follows them- while keeping a close eye on Maggart's location. "Jesus, this has got to be the hardest babysitting job ever"

[It's a reference to Golden Girls]

All of the energy shots are deflected back at the people firing them, but some of the magic shots hit.

"All I did was try to stab you, why do you have to be so rude you young'n?" Maggart says, unleashing a roar to knock away anyone close to her.

(Did you know the 4 party dnd group is based on the golden girls?) while some Crunkledunk clones are able to dodge the attacks- some are hit and sustain serious damage. They are healed by other Crunkledunks. Although the majority continue keep the pressure on Maggart, with one halving Maggart's speed to increase the pressure. By doing this they attempt to recognise her fighting style and how this ties into her physiological abilities. Crunkledunk continues to run after Ruby and Dilma, taking some unnecessary paths so as to keep his location as hidden as possible. The sample is still being quantified, though it is getting somewhere. One of the Crunkledunk clones shouts at Maggart "Hey! Why are you working for the president?"

"I work for the government because I'm a woman of order." Maggart says, deciding to activate Aestus Domus Aurea and trap the clones in there with her.

"Uh, the president is an alien that took over an actual congressman's body- how is that order? Also I really have been trying to be good, but if you insist on fighting..."

The clones start using their knowledge of Maggarts fighting style to dodge her attacks, while now giving her extra halved speed.

Back