• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Brave can really match the type of acrobatic displays that Peter presents on a daily basis. The AI may do some heavy lifting, but that does not necessarily mean we've seen the AI give directions that match or surpass that of Spider-Man

Why are you mentioning supersonic stuff here? Speed is equalized and Peter can already avoid MHS+ attacks pretty easily. Somebody running at supersonic speeds towards him is pretty much just a Monday for him. The guy was avoiding close range handgun fire before he even became a superhero
I do believe he can. Nothing there suggest it's beyond what Brave can handle. And yet it is still an auto dodge. He could literally avoid multiple attacks from a sea cucumber and without even paying attention at times. That sounds about what Spidey is shown to do. And since it's free flight he does have more of an advantage IMO. Especially since he can quickly change directions via gravity manipulation. I'm also mentioning supersonic speeds to give a rough idea of how far he can see. Let's say it would take 10 seconds for brave to arrive at Kei's location(huge lowball but should be fine) and he is traveling at supersonic speeds or 343 m/s. This should mean he can see at least 3.43 KM away.

I do believe he can. Nothing there suggest it's beyond what Brave can handle. And yet it is still an auto dodge. He could literally avoid multiple attacks from a sea cucumber and without even paying attention at times. That sounds about what Spidey is shown to do. And since it's free flight he does have more of an advantage IMO. Especially since he can quickly change directions via gravity manipulation. I'm also mentioning supersonic speeds to give a rough idea of how far he can see. Let's say it would take 10 seconds for brave to arrive at Kei's location(huge lowball but should be fine) and he is traveling at supersonic speeds or 343 m/s. This should mean he can see at least 3.43 KM away.
1. Auto dodge =/= being able to hit somebody far more acrobatic than you. I don’t know why you’re comparing Spider-Man to a sea cucumber. He’s nothing like that

2. The supersonic speeds point is still completely irrelevant given….it doesn’t actually translate to what you’re trying to say. No. Travelling that fast doesn’t mean you can see kilometres away. Peter still holds the superior senses range

3. Peter still holds more experience and skill with his senses and fighting style. If all Brave does is rely on auto dodging, he’ll be in a lot of trouble

Dang, this really a sweep for the west?
I had thought the East’s anime power would be able to win one match

@StorytellingDemonKing right now:
bf3a4e06d8088cda79ce5ab0b46d3013.gif

This is just a joke pls don't send me to the shadow realm

Whoever gets 8 wins takes the tourney. That's a lot of early pressure taking an entire bracket.

1. Auto dodge =/= being able to hit somebody far more acrobatic than you. I don’t know why you’re comparing Spider-Man to a sea cucumber. He’s nothing like that

2. The supersonic speeds point is still completely irrelevant given….it doesn’t actually translate to what you’re trying to say. No. Travelling that fast doesn’t mean you can see kilometres away. Peter still holds the superior senses range

3. Peter still holds more experience and skill with his senses and fighting style. If all Brave does is rely on auto dodging, he’ll be in a lot of trouble
1. Auto dodge is still enough to not be completely out skilled in this match considering if Hiroshi does get mixed up, the suit wont. And the reason I'm comparing them is because these are roughly what sea cucumber attacks would look like. Just make them the size of buildings and much longer and have them spewed practically instantly.

2. It is relevant. I explained how it is, I don't know if you missed that part or what. If he can literally see KM away then their vision is roughly the same, which the original conversation was about.

3. Don't think experience and skill matters when your opponent is almost as skilled if not the same. Also flying does even the playing field even more IMO.
Brave doesn't have gravity manipulation in this key
Pretty sure he does, or at least he should have. That's literally a reason he can fly to begin with.

It’s not a battle to the death, so it would only be useful on webs. Idk if spidery can disarm him of that, but that could also happen
Didn't know that. Actually just now I realized it's a tournament. But I doubt he can disarm Brave considering all his equipment is part of the suit and if one ability is blocked he can use another to free it up.(or just use the blocked ability to overpower the webs I guess)

So far the only argument for Spidey is skill and experience which isn't really demonstrated enough to over power Brave IMO. Though if grace is over and the fight is added IDRC for continuing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back