• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
348f2e0ea6fdc80ffb2934ebd7fe90ed.jpg

WELCOME TO THE RECORD OF SUPERHEROES

Round 3

Brave vs Spider-Man

Act 8 Hiroshi and Normal Suit Spider-Man. Speed equalized. Range between them is 15m. Victory via SBA.​

Last edited:
Idk how he starts but if he uses the power null then Spiderman loses more than sure as while I would say spiderman is a better figher, from reading Hiroshi's profile his superhero costume is too much for Peter. His molecular weapon is something Spiderman won't be able to detect without his senses if the powernull is on game (cause it has the size of a molecule)

the mana canceller is optional equpment, so he doesn't have it in this fight,

also even if he would have it, why it should work on Spider-Man? he doesn't have Mana,

Oh...didn't see the mana part...somehow I ignored it. My fault..well then the other part is his dimensional fault field (curious how this work...just a durability increase or it needs to bypass the space/dimension to reach him...), well need someone who has read the novel.

Spidey is 0.546 Tons vs Brave's 0.378 FYI

Ok so unless Spider-Man spams webs, he can’t really do much in terms of incap. They could be useful in slowing brave down

Asked someone about Brave and its seems the forcefield (its just dura increase and not some esoteric spatial defense).

He mostly uses the cutting string (molecular one) and the plasma balls plus the AI in his armor that will analyse his foe. While the powernull - mana device is if the target will try to attack from afar or starts with range attacks.

Peter has AP, experience, skill, and mobility advantages here. That said, I'm curious about how potent the radiation manip from Brave is

his radiation its from the nuclear bomb, wich doesn't have it since it is low 7-B and so restricted

Ahhhh, my apologies. In that case, I can see Spider-Man's acrobatics, webbing, superior fighting skills, and abilities making it very difficult for Brave to get in a good hit

Voting Spider-Man

It's not restricted, as long as it's not said before the match or in the OP, then it's not restricted as it's one of his attacks. Just because the match is tier 8 doesn't mean they can't still use higher stuff if the previously said things didn't happen.

It's not restricted, as long as it's not said before the match or in the OP, then it's not restricted as it's one of his attacks. Just because the match is tier 8 doesn't mean they can't still use higher stuff if the previously said things didn't happen.
even if its not restricted, its optional equipment, not standard, so he wouldn't have it anyway

Optional still ca be used if no one has anything against it...ask Oven first.

Optional still ca be used if no one has anything against it...ask Oven first.
i will ask, but isn't a little too much? like the bomb is so much higher than the AP of both of them and honestly they are equal the way they are now

Brave already has the molecular cutter, wich can dura neg Spidey, so this already is a good wincon, but giving him the optional equpment it would be just a huge stomp for him

Jeez Zara, do you want so much to win this, don't you? like i understand this but damn you really want a massacre here

hey Ovens, do you think Brave should use the Optional equpment? to be honest i don't think you should let him, because it would be a huge stomp for Brave

i will ask, but isn't a little too much? like the bomb is so much higher than the AP of both of them and honestly they are equal the way they are now

Brave already has the molecular cutter, wich can dura neg Spidey, so this already is a good wincon, but giving him the optional equpment it would be just a huge stomp for him

Jeez Zara, do you want so much to win this, don't you? like i understand this but damn you really want a massacre here

hey Ovens, do you think Brave should use the Optional equpment? to be honest i don't think you should let him, because it would be a huge stomp for Brave
I don't even like him, I've seen the anime years and years ago and didn't like any character bare the Dragon while Brave was the standard Japanese template mc with weak will and the like. I don't care who wins but if it's not restricted then it's fair to use it.

I don't even like him, I've seen the anime years and years ago and didn't like any character bare the Dragon while Brave was the standard Japanese template mc with weak will and the like. I don't care who wins but if it's not restricted then it's fair to use it.
ah okay, i misunderstood

SBA:

"Equipment: Standard equipment."

Voting Brave. He can bypass Spidey's durability with the atomic cutter, the suit will always analyze Spidey's and tell how to fight IIRC. He can also just fire off lasers that will constantly auto-track spidey if needed.

He can also tell where spidey is at all times
The long thin threads each moved on their own like living creatures, chasing him in ways that were almost impossible to predict. But the image on his visor showed him what was going on behind him. When he realized that he was looking into a rear-view mirror, suddenly he was able to visualize the entire world 360 degrees around him. He was able to see how the organs were moving and dodge them.

Mizuki, Shoutarou. Demon King Daimaou: Volume 3 . J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition.

And he can also become an entire "plasma ball" and kill spidey on contact.
Now a ball of energy, he flew into the thing’s mouth, and just a few seconds later was back up in the sky. He looked down to see that the demon beast had exploded from within, and turned into a steaming brown mass before it could even scream.

Also I don't understand the whole "optional equipment" being made out to look like as if it's not always on him. It is. Like how he could just fly up and drop down the nuke on spidey at any time or access any other abilities he has since it is part of the Brave suit.

As for AP, he likely massively upscales from it so I think they should be about equal.

The long thin threads each moved on their own like living creatures, chasing him in ways that were almost impossible to predict. But the image on his visor showed him what was going on behind him. When he realized that he was looking into a rear-view mirror, suddenly he was able to visualize the entire world 360 degrees around him. He was able to see how the organs were moving and dodge them.

That honestly seems inferior to Peter's senses in combination with his intellect. Not only can he similarly get a 360 view, but what he can detect others that are further away and pick up on things beyond Brave's visualization range

Not to mention, Peter is constantly calculating his own jumps and web swings so he's definitely processing a lot more than Brave has to in these moments

Also I don't understand the whole "optional equipment" being made out to look like as if it's not always on him. It is. Like how he could just fly up and drop down the nuke on spidey at any time or access any other abilities he has since it is part of the Brave suit.
It's multiple tier jumps, so it is restricted by default. Tourney hub bans anything above 8-C (the tier we're debating).

That honestly seems inferior to Peter's senses in combination with his intellect. Not only can he similarly get a 360 view, but what he can detect others that are further away and pick up on things beyond Brave's visualization range

Not to mention, Peter is constantly calculating his own jumps and web swings so he's definitely processing a lot more than Brave has to in these moments
Hard to say if it's inferior. Though all that really matters is he can keep track of Spidey most of the time at least. He also does have a map that allows him to keep track of other people and beings.
Hiroshi checked the locations of the demon beasts, which were shown as shining dots on his map, and got behind the nearest one of them in an instant, ripping it apart with the high-frequency blade.

Mizuki, Shoutarou. Demon King Daimaou: Volume 4 . J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition.
Also they should have about the same amount of ability to see into the distance IIRC.

And if needed Brave can also automatically dodge if needed without Hiroshi's help
And there seemed to be a function that would automatically let him dodge anything that approached at his speed. Sometimes an organ would approach and he wouldn’t notice, and he’d dodge it without even realizing. From below, he must’ve looked like a ray of light weaving through the tentacle-like organs.

Also just noticed that Brave has class 50 lifting strength vs class 25 so it could be bad if Spidey get's caught. So far I'm still leaning towards Brave.

Spider-Man : 7 votes (Me,Lonkitt,Lacku,Stekfence,Oliver,Krukov and Sanic)

Brave: 1 vote Storytellingdemonking

Also just noticed that Brave has class 50 lifting strength vs class 25 so it could be bad if Spidey get's caught. So far I'm still leaning towards Brave.
Revisions are gonna change Peter’s LS tbf but we can’t do much about that right now. That said, I don’t think Brave’s the type to physically restrain opponents and he may not get a good chance to do that with how much Spidey outdoes him in mobility

The map isn’t bad, but Peter can focus in on specific actions and sounds within his senses’ range

Do you have any evidence Brave’s visualization range comes close to Peter?

Revisions are gonna change Peter’s LS tbf but we can’t do much about that right now. That said, I don’t think Brave’s the type to physically restrain opponents and he may not get a good chance to do that with how much Spidey outdoes him in mobility

The map isn’t bad, but Peter can focus in on specific actions and sounds within his senses’ range

Do you have any evidence Brave’s visualization range comes close to Peter?
I dunno anything about revisions TBH since I don't really focus on that aspect when it comes to live action stuff. And typically no, but it hasn't stopped him from doing it. Also me talking about LS currently is mostly because it kind of makes the webs not as effective even without Brave using any abilities. And I dunno about better mobility. They seem about equal, maybe more in Braves favor if the AI does it and he works together with it.

Also I don't really think focusing on specific action and sounds will help him much so I do think the auto-dodge levels the field in that aspect.

And currently I don't have all the scans on me but he can see couple of KM away. Like how he witnessed Key killing the Republic's soldiers while being so far even moving at supersonic speeds it would take minutes to close the gap or something like that. IIRC there was more stuff in Act 3 island part with the sea cucumber and how he could see it from really far away, and even the villagers which were tiny compared to it.

I will probably continue this talk if the thread is opened tomorrow and hasn't been added. Anyway I need some sleep since it's midnight.

I dunno anything about revisions TBH since I don't really focus on that aspect when it comes to live action stuff. And typically no, but it hasn't stopped him from doing it. Also me talking about LS currently is mostly because it kind of makes the webs not as effective even without Brave using any abilities. And I dunno about better mobility. They seem about equal, maybe more in Braves favor if the AI does it and he works together with it.
I don't believe Brave can really match the type of acrobatic displays that Peter presents on a daily basis. The AI may do some heavy lifting, but that does not necessarily mean we've seen the AI give directions that match or surpass that of Spider-Man

Why are you mentioning supersonic stuff here? Speed is equalized and Peter can already avoid MHS+ attacks pretty easily. Somebody running at supersonic speeds towards him is pretty much just a Monday for him. The guy was avoiding close range handgun fire before he even became a superhero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back